Special Aircraft Service

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 ... 12   Go Down

Author Topic: Albatros D.III by AMT & OAW  (Read 57494 times)

urmel

Re: Albatros D III by AMT & OAW
« Reply #24 on: October 08, 2012, 07:09:18 AM »

EXCELLENT!thank you

propnut27

« Reply #25 on: October 08, 2012, 08:12:25 AM »

My thanks to Lisek and Co. The care, and talent, and hard work put in by all is evident in the wonderful addition to the game. This game community is beyond fortunate to have so many generous and gifted people, working seemingly around the clock, making this game better in every way. I'm sure Oleg never dreamed that something like this would occur, and down deep in his heart he's got to feel a little bit like a proud papa.

I still think that all of this is related to magic, and I continue to marvel at the imaginative things created by our  own magicians.

We are so lucky.

Docholiday

• SAS Honourable Member
« Reply #26 on: October 08, 2012, 08:16:38 AM »

Awsome work on one of my favourite planes of WWI.

THX a lot man

Doc

kaxII

• Modder
« Reply #27 on: October 08, 2012, 10:40:42 AM »

IT DOESN'T WORK FOR ME! whyyyyyyyyyyyy you no woooorrrrkkkk WW1 planes Whyyyyyyyyyyy??????

I have SAS modact for 4.101 and the ai engine hot key mod, but it doesn't work :( it crashes at 0%

Helen-of-Sparta

« Reply #28 on: October 08, 2012, 10:54:48 AM »

Oh is so beautiful is she Albertros, thank you Lisek for this, i do fly for me at IL-2 L-39C is also have for him name Albertros i do think and so now for me i have two beautiful Albertros  ;)

archie1971

• Modder
« Reply #29 on: October 08, 2012, 11:22:17 AM »

Oh is so beautiful is she Albertros, thank you Lisek for this, i do fly for me at IL-2 L-39C is also have for him name Albertros i do think and so now for me i have two beautiful Albertros  ;)

helen agree with you are the most beautiful aircraft

Lisek

• Aviator Mod Team
  • Modder
« Reply #30 on: October 08, 2012, 11:42:22 AM »

I have SAS modact for 4.101 and the ai engine hot key mod, but it doesn't work :( it crashes at 0%

First of all, it does not give to us any information. What crash is it? When loading game, in Quick Mission Builder or what? Also, despite many attempts in the past I wasn't able to acheive 0% immediate crash, so check your loading screen again.

As far as I see, noone else has problems with this plane, so once again check if you did everything with the Installation suggestions step by step.

duffys tavern

« Reply #31 on: October 08, 2012, 06:45:40 PM »

Was really not into WWI a/c, per se,  but this little gem stole my heart! Thanx to all involved.

kaxII

• Modder
« Reply #32 on: October 09, 2012, 11:24:11 AM »

First of all, it does not give to us any information. What crash is it? When loading game, in Quick Mission Builder or what? Also, despite many attempts in the past I wasn't able to acheive 0% immediate crash, so check your loading screen again.

As far as I see, noone else has problems with this plane, so once again check if you did everything with the Installation suggestions step by step.
It crash's as soon as I press 'start IL-2' then the screen goes black, then goes back to desktop with the sas modact starter program, so therefore i do not know what sort of crash it is as i have no chance to see.

max_thehitman

• SAS~Area51
  • Modder
  • Beer...Girls...IL2+Mods!
« Reply #33 on: October 09, 2012, 12:23:42 PM »

KAXii   have you tried flying in it in "DBW-1916"   .... instead of "Modact" ??
Perhaps this is only for just DBW-1916. I have not tried another other versions.

Everything I like is either illegal, immoral or fattening ! Welcome to SAS1946

kaxII

• Modder
« Reply #34 on: October 09, 2012, 01:14:42 PM »

KAXii   have you tried flying in it in "DBW-1916"   .... instead of "Modact" ??
Perhaps this is only for just DBW-1916. I have not tried another other versions.

It does work for SAS modact hence this 'quote' from the first post:
1) Please ensure that you have a working copy of DBW/DBW1916 or have the SAS AI Engines Hotkeys Mod working with SAS ModAct for 4.101m

Lisek

• Aviator Mod Team
  • Modder
« Reply #35 on: October 09, 2012, 01:34:20 PM »

Yes, you're right it should work in Modact, as is working in my installation for example. ???  Now I really don't know what's wrong. Could you please go to your game main directory and in file conf.ini add or change lines in [Console] section?

[Console]
LOG=1
LOGTIME=1
LOGFILE=log.lst
LOGKEEP=1

Later start game, after crash find file called log.lst and post here text that appered in mentioned file.

Code: [Select]
The best thing if you could make it in that manner  :)
Lisek
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 ... 12   Go Up

Page created in 0.086 seconds with 28 queries.