Special Aircraft Service

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 ... 101   Go Down

Author Topic: The Full Monty  (Read 310621 times)

CWMV

• Kalashnikov connoisseur
  • Modder
  • A free people ought to be armed and disciplined.
Re: The Full Monty
« Reply #36 on: October 03, 2012, 10:26:56 AM »

Confirmed.
Damn. Ill bet its free until you hit a certain amount of DL's.
If its popular they charge for it.

ggrewe

« Reply #37 on: October 03, 2012, 12:33:21 PM »

Hi Simon – thanks so much for taking the time to answer, looks like you have become quite popular with this great pack. Seems CWMV is correct though:  popular = pay.... a compliment to your work  ;D
So taken a mths subscription, just to get these – it’s worth it for me.
Hopefully good to go in a couple of hours
Thanks again for your hard work  ;)

pied

« Reply #38 on: October 03, 2012, 02:25:14 PM »

Hola Monty'

Looks like parts 1-1, 4,6, aand 9-2 are all being blocked for those that don't have a 'premium acct'...

pied

WindWpn

• Modder
« Reply #39 on: October 03, 2012, 02:50:01 PM »

The last 78thFG_WinWpn Clean JSGME Packs include some mods not already part of Full MONTY.
Do you intend to incorporate them in DBW-MONTY-13 or 14 ?

Thanks again

Sonny  :)

FYI, see the below screen shot of my Full Monty GME Active Set

As you can see, along with the Full Monty, I have a few other packs enabled including the CLEAN JSGME FOV mod and shipped DBW packs such as forgotten countries On.  Most all other mods in the CLEAN packs are already incorporated into the Full Monty.

SAS~Monty27

• SAS Team
  • Action and Adventure!
    • SPEEDMACHINE
« Reply #40 on: October 03, 2012, 03:15:46 PM »

Hi Monty,
Is it possible for me to be able to add additional planes to the Full Monty like I could in DBW? There are a few polish planes I would like to add to my install.
I'm fortunate to have a base in cyberspace called Monty's Corner - It helps us organise ideas. Please post your request there, with details, and we may well see your ideas in the next update back here!

http://www.axis-and-allies-paintworks.com/e107_plugins/forum/forum_viewforum.php?25

Also: I can make the Monty Packs into Torrents, which should make them more available for folks.  Doing that now...

EDIT:
Done and uploading, give them a chance to build up, should be OK.

wingflyr

• Modder
« Reply #41 on: October 03, 2012, 09:50:06 PM »

Congratulations Monty on a brilliant Package you have put together here.  8) Big cheers.

SAS~Monty27

• SAS Team
  • Action and Adventure!
    • SPEEDMACHINE
« Reply #42 on: October 03, 2012, 10:12:16 PM »

Congratulations Monty on a brilliant Package you have put together here.  8) Big cheers.

The credit is all yours wingflyr and the other brilliant modders included here.  All I did was pack it for JSGME.

Griffon_301

• SAS Team
« Reply #43 on: October 04, 2012, 07:50:42 AM »

Hello!

man I spent a whole evening integrating some stuff into WingFlyers packs recently and now I found your great set;
just a quick question: I have seen your packs contain a looooot of addon aircraft-will their number lead to that dreaded java memory limit and crash my installation?
also, I guess these packs will work with benitomuso´s new modding tool which I intend to use as soon as I have some time to try it out as it will greatly reduce the space needed on the HD that contains the install...

thanks in advance for any answers and a big thank you for putting together that wonderfull stuff :)

cheers
phil

SAS~Monty27

• SAS Team
  • Action and Adventure!
    • SPEEDMACHINE
« Reply #44 on: October 04, 2012, 08:07:10 AM »

Hello!

man I spent a whole evening integrating some stuff into WingFlyers packs recently and now I found your great set;
just a quick question: I have seen your packs contain a looooot of addon aircraft-will their number lead to that dreaded java memory limit and crash my installation?
also, I guess these packs will work with benitomuso´s new modding tool which I intend to use as soon as I have some time to try it out as it will greatly reduce the space needed on the HD that contains the install...

thanks in advance for any answers and a big thank you for putting together that wonderfull stuff :)

cheers
phil

Honestly, not a stutter, smoooooooth!  It could be a bit tidier in places, but a number of compatibility issues were fixed along the way, which is the main achievement.  There are also a lot more ships and FMB objects and CY6s latest functions, all important to me as a campaign builder.  Thousands of the dreaded ini edits (where a mis-placed dot can CTD) have time and again proved the value of JSGME and Wind's modular system of cumulative packs, which is where it started from.

It is important to overlay on a Vanilla DBW install, and there is a pdf with more info and detail, worth checking out IMHO.  This install certainly hasn't hit any walls yet.

fhmcq

« Reply #45 on: October 04, 2012, 08:33:19 AM »

thanx for these monty. i am downloading and seeding the torrents.just thought you should know, your links for torrents 8 & 11 are incorrect. they are dupes for 7 &10.
thanx again and looking forward to playing with these

GEORGES44

« Reply #46 on: October 04, 2012, 11:18:56 AM »

Great thanks for your work and the torrent links. Seeding now
I confirm the links for packs 8 and 11 are incorrects
Can't wait to try all these new toys: Christmas before time!!!!

Griffon_301

• SAS Team
« Reply #47 on: October 04, 2012, 02:16:36 PM »

Hello Monty!
ah great to know! I have trimmed Wind´s packs now with all the additional stuff that came out in the time since he released his packs in March and I finally got everything working, including the new static stuff :)
but I will switch to your packs as they contain much much more thingies and include nearly everything I have added;
the rest which is not included should be easy to add, stuff like the revised cowlings and some eyecandy effects stuff like Gurners and vpmedias new damage textures etc.

once again, thank you for that great addition, should make modding much more easier now and combined with benitos new mod manager thingie provide a whole new dimension to modding the old lady that IL2 now is :)

cheers
phil
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 ... 101   Go Up

Page created in 0.07 seconds with 24 queries.