Special Aircraft Service

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: Extension of UltraSpain.  (Read 11591 times)

RedEye_Jir

• Modder
Extension of UltraSpain.
« on: September 06, 2012, 08:55:11 AM »

This version of UltraSpain is outdated.
See new version in
https://www.sas1946.com/main/index.php/topic,61333.0.html

Extension of UltraSpain.

Download:
https://rapidshare.com/files/547346975/UltraSpain_5.rar
https://www.mediafire.com/?6ifhl9q8oc5x5hj

UltraSpain_5 is an extension of UltraSpain.
ULTRASPAIN MUST BE ALREADY INSTALLED

Before installing UltraSpain_5:  Verify that # UP # folder does not have a minus sign in front and containing UltraSpain mods.

INSTALLATION UltraSpain_5:
Unzip the zip file UltraSpain_5. Put the #UP#, Missions and PaintSchemes folders in the main directory of your UP3 RC4 Ultraspain installation. Allow overwrite.

Here you can see many screenshots: http://redeyerij.blogspot.com.es/

Content:

New map NE_Spain_winter by Jir. It's identical to NE_Spain but with snow.
Includes missions to play with the new map in Quick Mission Builder .

Aircraft:

Trimotor .......................... Reaper 3-1 (modified version by Epervier)
Avia BH-122 ....................... Stoupa
Fiat Cr20 ......................... gio963tto
SM S62 ............................ gio963tto
Vildebeest Seaplane ............... Dreamk
New skin for the Ju-52
Activated the Jeep and Wagen

Vehicles:
L3_CV35........................  Wingflyr
Renault F-17..................  Wingflyr
Pz.IA............................  Giotto
SchneiderCA1.................  Gio963tto 

Pack of old maps of Spain
By Juanma Lapuente
Download:
https://www.mediafire.com/?75fqtlabda1mls1

juanmalapuente

Re: Extension of UltraSpain.
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2012, 09:03:07 AM »

Great and essential addition. The first SCW winter (there were 3 winters in that war) map and where some of the most important winter campaigns occurred.
Thanks a lot. :)

DarkBlueBoy

• Supporter
  • Learning slowly...
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2012, 09:18:47 AM »

Thank you! Your work on this is great appreciated! :)

Cracken

• FMB addict
    • My downloads
« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2012, 11:28:00 AM »

How about adding some other by Agracier and Halcones Rojos? Is this is to be the whole packed SCW, they should not be missed.

David Prosser

« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2012, 09:46:27 PM »

Hi, juanmalapuente. I was looking at doing a Teruel campaign some time ago. Then, I realised there was no winter map of Spain. So I dropped the idea. Now, it's doable. I have no idea when. It's good of him to include a winter map.

cheers

David

juanmalapuente

« Reply #5 on: September 07, 2012, 07:13:30 AM »

Yes, this is the core of this extension. Nobody made a winter map for SCW before, so it's kind of a big deal and we all owe gratitude to RedeyeJir that made a lot of hard and good work with those winter textures.  :D

DarkBlueBoy

• Supporter
  • Learning slowly...
« Reply #6 on: September 07, 2012, 07:15:36 AM »

Hey I am not the sharpest tool in the box and could be wrong, but I think that Crazyflak is trying to drop a hint...  :)

LuseKofte

« Reply #7 on: September 07, 2012, 08:30:41 AM »

Yes he is, We do not mind any repack or collections of mods, but everything will run much smoother and better if correct credit is given.
Atleast doing it as good as you can. People working theyr ass of for sharing things with us deserve theyr credits .
many thanks for this anyway :)

juanmalapuente

« Reply #8 on: September 07, 2012, 05:16:47 PM »

How about adding some other by Agracier and Halcones Rojos? Is this is to be the whole packed SCW, they should not be missed.
I totally agree. Even maps that are covered by the ones included here are worthy. They have important differences in textures, population, etc. I pointed to this in the first release of UltraSpain.
If you want them, the only thing you have to do is to copy the lines from DBW all.ini and paste in UltraSpain's one. The maps are already in UP3 RC4, you only need the lines to activate them. Well, for Agracier's Aragon and Balearic Islands maps, I would add the retextured version and improvements made by himself and Mission Bug. Everything works with no problem.

Cracken

• FMB addict
    • My downloads
« Reply #9 on: September 08, 2012, 02:24:54 AM »

I totally agree. Even maps that are covered by the ones included here are worthy. They have important differences in textures, population, etc. I pointed to this in the first release of UltraSpain.
If you want them, the only thing you have to do is to copy the lines from DBW all.ini and paste in UltraSpain's one. The maps are already in UP3 RC4, you only need the lines to activate them. Well, for Agracier's Aragon and Balearic Islands maps, I would add the retextured version and improvements made by himself and Mission Bug. Everything works with no problem.

Of course, I do know how to add maps manually. But I was thinking about the people who are intimidated by dealing with *.ini files.

RedEye_Jir

• Modder
« Reply #10 on: September 08, 2012, 04:27:54 AM »

I can include in UltraSpain old maps of Spain. There is no problem.
Juanma, if you make a map pack. The pack will include in UltraSpain. Just as I did with the skin.

juanmalapuente

« Reply #11 on: September 08, 2012, 07:05:56 AM »

I've got it. Only a question before uploading. Should I include Canarias and Ifni? UlstraSpain was supossed to be a SCW pack. There was no action in Canarias (except Franco flying from there in the Dragon Rapide for the rebellion). A map of Northern Morocco would be much more useful, both for SCW and for colonial wars. If UltraSpain is going to become a pack about everything concerning to Spain, we should also include Ifni, but then, a lot of postwar stuff should be included...
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up

Page created in 0.091 seconds with 23 queries.