Special Aircraft Service

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 91   Go Down

Author Topic: And now for a little humor.  (Read 229828 times)

Blumax

Re: And now for a little humor.
« Reply #12 on: September 17, 2012, 07:00:10 AM »

Love at first sight if you ask me, just another hazard of the Garda, never give an Irish horse an English apple ;D

Col. King

« Reply #13 on: September 17, 2012, 09:16:34 AM »

ROFL!!

Helen-of-Sparta

« Reply #14 on: September 17, 2012, 09:36:29 AM »

CK please what does it to mean this word ROFL?, many times i do see him this word but i not to understand  :(

Col. King

« Reply #15 on: September 17, 2012, 09:52:59 AM »

Rolling On Floor Laughing

:D

Col. King

« Reply #16 on: September 17, 2012, 09:54:43 AM »

ROFLMAO = Rolling On the Floor Laughing My Ass Off  ;)

Helen-of-Sparta

« Reply #17 on: September 17, 2012, 09:58:27 AM »

Thank you CK, Blumax he did tell to me it did to mean some thing else and is rude but i not did believe him for sure because always he do tease me, now i kill him! ;D

Blumax

« Reply #18 on: September 17, 2012, 10:46:43 AM »

Helen....is this you? ;D

Helen-of-Sparta

« Reply #19 on: September 17, 2012, 11:06:31 AM »

la la la la la i not do listen la la la la  ;D

Blumax

« Reply #20 on: September 17, 2012, 11:11:07 AM »

la la la la la i not do listen la la la la  ;D

Nothing new there then!  ;D

Helen-of-Sparta

« Reply #21 on: September 17, 2012, 11:15:50 AM »

Hmm you did say to me some thing? sorry i not did listen  ;D

Blumax

« Reply #22 on: September 17, 2012, 12:17:56 PM »

razor1uk

• Tamago no Chie
  • Modder
  • Naturally common sence is always ignored...
« Reply #23 on: September 17, 2012, 01:15:03 PM »

Nice Sponge-Bob - is he the modern day US equivelent of 'Captain Pugwash' - as far as his name might mean..... just without fellow friends like Seaman Stains or Roger, the Cabin Boy....?

To be a pedantic pedant, for Sparta's Helen sake - sos' Bluemax

ROFPMSL  = Rolling On the Floor, Pissing MySelf Laughing
ROFLMAO =same as ROFL + My Ass Off
or a combination of similar e.g.
ROFLMAOPMSL.... for something so funny it could end in wet cheeks (both facial ones via/from tears, and since rolling around over the floor, the lower/'sitting' cheeks area as well, since the subject is would be so funny that any & all bladder control is lost - even if only temporally).
note: PSML doesn't delete its L, unless you wish to say you have Pre/Post Menstral Stress - using English terminology which we strangley usually call Pre Menstal Tension officially - just to be even more confusing and infuriating...

Methinks semi-jokingly that PMSL orignally came about more from the original femanine I-NET users, before being accepted by the men as a endering term for when as kids they were tickled to death past that laughter broaching pee line.. we've all suffered that at least once in our lives being honest, even if, in the mildest of ways.

Really PMSL should be PMSIMC/PMSOMS - Pissin' MyseLf In My Chair/On My Sofa etc, but that just makes explanations possibly more embsarissing if true - something we men denounce when completely sober... (a couple of pints of sweet HPA Ale [4.9%!] in me so.. mmm 'sozzled' enough for introspective thoughts...

- Jeze/God, I almost sound like drink all the time, surely a pint or two a time on a weeakly average of 2, upto by perchance 3 times a week (largely towards end of week) is better than 8 to 16 4% stubbies each per weekend (Periuntai/Friday - Launtai/Saturday) plus uncountable halfs of coffee licquors, or 'Kosu'/Koskankorva's and the occasional Salmiaki; such as when I fist joined this site in '05, while asun Suomessa [living in Finland].

Anyway...

Sincere apologies for our Finnish members for my 'Finnlish'/Suomenglanti keili and to all other members too, for my musings on a Monday... and perhaps for also breaking the unspoken male info rules...
I think the tomago-ness is backfiring out of my intellect, ...or is that backfiring intellect/chie of egginess :)

What the Buck? ... True say I suppose, If you can't take the piddle from yourself, you'd be pissed off if someone else did - also I tend to suffer from thinking upon (many) tangents at the same time.... so use a pinch or two of salt with my humour/reading wise with me.. if you can get Monty Python, you can tell me funny or serious generally.
Also as many of note know, of ignore, it takes me a few re0drafts to get to the heart of my meaning sometimes, bear with me..
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 91   Go Up

Page created in 0.09 seconds with 20 queries.