Special Aircraft Service

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Down

Author Topic: HSFX Auto Updater  (Read 38388 times)

<Gunny>

Re: HSFX Auto Updater
« Reply #24 on: August 26, 2012, 08:14:38 PM »

May I ask where do you have the game installed?
Not programs (x86) i hope.

Scuttlebutt

« Reply #25 on: August 28, 2012, 10:43:24 PM »

------------------------------

Cockpit re-texturing:- By Cromhunt

F84
P51's
F4U's & Corsairs

Nice skins, they look amazing, I noticed them the other day.  Great work!

kennel

« Reply #26 on: August 30, 2012, 12:12:10 AM »

Hi

I downloaded & used the auto updater, It downloaded & installed the latest patch, now i get full game crash at 5% loading. 4.11 via jsme works fine. Are both patches inclusive ie the mini one & the one thatwas about 220meg?

mikeadel

• Birdawg
    • This is where Pics and info about my Cockpit Chair can be found. Special projects page
« Reply #27 on: August 30, 2012, 06:08:43 PM »

i loaded the Updater and all went well until i loaded the game and noticed that my pedals arent recognized in the game. I have CH Pro pedals. They work fine in the CH Control Panel. Im using X52 for Joystick. Any ideas? It all worked fine before the updater was installed. It doesnt even show rudder or brake controls within game settings>INPUT,
Never Mind, Its working now, I guess it was a Windows 7 thing, After i open CH control panel and rescan my pedals, Rudder controls started working fine. Sorry

overlord

« Reply #28 on: September 10, 2012, 04:09:32 AM »

Hi All

hsfx6.01
w7 64

HSFX_Client_Updater.exe run and start downloading but ultimately fails. "Failied to execute aplication"

CharlieChap

• SAS Honourable Member
« Reply #29 on: September 10, 2012, 08:47:46 AM »

This is an answer I posted to sombdy over on the 242 Sqn forum and it helped them. maybe it will help  you also ?

What you shouldn't do is run the auto-updater installer pointing to a desktop folder and then copy it across into your game folder.

The installer creates an HSFX_Client_Updater.ini file that contains the game/install location and if you copy it from a folder this will be incorrect.

(you could still do it this way actually but you need to then manualy update the game path in this ini file.)

So make sure that the Updater ini file now in your game folder has the correct game file path.
eg
targetpath=E:\Ubi Soft\IL2 HSFX 6.0
(but of course whatever your game file path is )

I am guessing that this could be something to do with the problem that you are having.

CharlieChap

• SAS Honourable Member
« Reply #30 on: September 15, 2012, 10:58:10 AM »

There have been several other little updated since the above. Run the auto-updater if you want to get them.

Released - Tuesday September 4, 2012, only available via the Auto Updater.

6.0.13 update
(a little over 100mb over a 6.0.12 version)

04/12/2012

Expert mode Only:-

Aachen FM updates:-
To correct the Macchi's instability and flap spin problem. I have also extended it to the G55 and trimmed the MC200 and the G50.
Also a small update for the DB600 and especially the Emil and Friedrich engines (slight power reduction  to make the top speed closer to historical figures).

-------------------------------

Updated Spitfire canopy texture and Elevator tab position indicator corrected in some variants.

By 302_Corsair

(note:- Have not included the updated default skins from Corsair as yet as that would require updating another 100mb archive and want to keep the update size to smal chunks. Will update also though in future at a suitable time.)

6.0.14 update

Gilb57's updated Westfront maps including generic Spring and Autumn versions.

See enclosed map readme

BlueVelvet

« Reply #31 on: September 20, 2012, 05:59:24 AM »

I do everything right so far, nevertheless autoupdater fails. Where can i download lattest patches manually?

Scuttlebutt

« Reply #32 on: September 23, 2012, 01:07:41 PM »

What's included in the 6.0.15 update?

PA_Willy

« Reply #33 on: September 23, 2012, 01:08:42 PM »

What's included in the 6.0.15 update?

Aachen's FM Updates:-

Expert.

DB600 Engines:
- Reduction of baseline power for DB601N for late Bf109E4 and late Bf109E7 variants
- Created new reference engine for Bf109F2
- restored coolant and oil overheat temperature thresholds as per patch 4.11.1
Rolls-Royce Merlin Engines:
- correction for Merlin III at 6lbs and 12 lbs boost for Hurricane MkI/MkI 12lb and Spitfire MkI and MkII.
- Corrected also Hurricane MkI early engine (fixed pitch propeller added - exceeding 3600 rpm will result in rapid engine failure)
Fiat Radial A74 Engines:
- restored coolant and oil overheat temperature threshold as per patch 4.11.1
Wright Cyclone Engine:
- partially corrected manifold pressure vs rpms curves for 1820-97 (B-17 and B-24 engine)
- partially corrected overheat parameters (at 2500 rpm and 45"Hg overheat at SL in ISA day will be after approx. 3 minutes)
Hurricane MkI Early/MkI/MkI 12lb:
- slight modification of AI FM parameters

Stock.

(only applied * mod aircraft or the ai made flyable bombers with Wright Cyclone engine.)

DB600 Engines:
- restored coolant and oil overheat temperature thresholds as per patch 4.11.1 to * (mod) aircraft.
Rolls-Royce Merlin Engines:
- correction for Merlin III at 12 lbs boost for Hurricane MkI 12lb and Spitfire MkI and MkII.
- Corrected also Hurricane MkI early engine (fixed pitch propeller added - exceeding 3600 rpm will result in rapid engine failure)
Wright Cyclone Engine:
- partially corrected manifold pressure vs rpms curves for 1820-97 (B-17 and B-24 engine)
- partially corrected overheat parameters (at 2500 rpm and 45"Hg overheat at SL in ISA day will be after approx. 3 minutes)
Hurricane MkI Early/MkI 12lb:
- slight modification of AI FM parameters

-------------------------------------------

General Fix's and improvements.

Cant Bombardier position Update (mrz)

Missing He 111 Bombsite Calibration code added (missed from v5) (mrz)

Updated default Desert skins for several Spitfire types to correct colour at distant LoD's (302_Corsair)

Fw190 A9 Canopy shadow fix (C6_Claymore)

-------------------------------------------

Map Updates.

Crete:-
Rhodes + 3 new airfields + Seaplane base added (mrz & Cat)
Rhodes was an important Axis base during the invasion of Crete.

This addition is to the East of the map so existing missions should still work Ok on the map (but its worth running a few quick checks).
Players and server do need to be on the same version.

Palau Online moved back into the standard map availability.

arquillos

« Reply #34 on: September 24, 2012, 01:30:16 AM »

I do everything right so far, nevertheless autoupdater fails. Where can i download lattest patches manually?

Just install and run the updater in any Internet connected computer.
It will download all the patches together as a acumulative one

Then take it to wherever you need it ;)

kleinnak

« Reply #35 on: September 24, 2012, 02:21:19 AM »

I'm guessing you're running into the Microsoft C+++ error like me. To fix this find the file "HSFX_Client_Updater" in the main Il-2 directory and run that. It's pretty slow, but it does the trick :). Even better if something happens during the download (internet connection failure, etc) it remembers where it left off. I ran into that problem living on a school campus... networks can be flaky...
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Up

Page created in 0.04 seconds with 21 queries.