Special Aircraft Service

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Down

Author Topic: HSFX Auto Updater  (Read 39715 times)

stugumby

Re: HSFX Auto Updater
« Reply #12 on: August 20, 2012, 12:34:29 PM »

Interesting find, i dashed out my mods folder and they show up in older missions with default loadouts, changed loadouts and they work in reg hsfx but not with mods folder enabled. also j-15 model forward package guns do not fire, just the single nose gun. it appears my problem is in my mods folder? maybe in the diff fm for hsfx 6??

CharlieChap

• SAS Honourable Member
« Reply #13 on: August 20, 2012, 02:15:57 PM »

Its something in your Mods folder then isn't it. 
Possibly you have an alternate buttons file in there somewhere ?, maybe do a search ?..
(although you probably have it there for a reason....so you will have to make a choice or ask those that made the alternate buttons to update  their version also to include the fix's in 6.0.11)

Can't really help with what may be causing problems outside of hsfx stock  directly although I may sometimes know what a fix involved (eg in this case it is FM related, so the only help I can give is to guess that your problem probably relates to other  (Mod folder) FM's taking priority  ?.

stugumby

« Reply #14 on: August 20, 2012, 02:36:03 PM »

Im confused with the wierdness of these issues, tried to install older pe-2 family mods and they wont run past 60 percent, air ini entries correct etc. also the a6m5b has 2 guns in cowling and cockpit view but only 1 fires, stock has 1 gun only. My mods folder has the pal hud mod and diff fm mod and limited ammo mod, the ki-45 cockpit and me 323-321 pits, which are b-25 based, maybe onto something there as well.

Draken

« Reply #15 on: August 21, 2012, 06:25:55 AM »

Can the 6.011 read the .ntrk files made under 6.01 ?

stugumby

« Reply #16 on: August 21, 2012, 12:18:51 PM »

The fix i found for my problem was indeed the buttons file, i simply updated my std buttons with the new one in the micro patch and problem with b-25 solved. However im seeing a bug in b-25j-15, the package guns will not fire.
And in zero cockpit on a6m5b there are 2 guns only the left fires.

lam

« Reply #17 on: August 21, 2012, 09:09:08 PM »

Going out on a limb here with possibly an unpopular request: Can we still get the updates without use of the auto updater?  :-[

The computer that I run il2 on has no internet connection because it's purposely run without all the antispyware malware virus stuff to keep it as smooth as possible for il2. Sometimes, it's connected on a LAN, but none of the computers running il2 on the LAN are connected to the internet either.

asheshouse

• SAS Team
« Reply #18 on: August 22, 2012, 02:02:46 AM »

Going out on a limb here with possibly an unpopular request: Can we still get the updates without use of the auto updater?  :-[

The computer that I run il2 on has no internet connection because it's purposely run without all the antispyware malware virus stuff to keep it as smooth as possible for il2. Sometimes, it's connected on a LAN, but none of the computers running il2 on the LAN are connected to the internet either.

I also suffer from a poor internet connection and dropped connections. My preference for downloads of any significant size would be via torrents, which is how I have downloaded HSFX up to now. Will these still be available as an alternative?

CharlieChap

• SAS Honourable Member
« Reply #19 on: August 22, 2012, 02:58:30 AM »

Over time we will roll the incremental updates into larger inclusive ones that we will make available in the usual ways.

(see pm Asheshouse)

19// Hoss

« Reply #20 on: August 23, 2012, 10:15:13 PM »

What's in HSFX 6.0.12?..............  I just ran the installer and it's saying I'm running 6.0.12..................

Inquirin minds want to know!....................... ???

stugumby

« Reply #21 on: August 23, 2012, 11:29:34 PM »

6.0.12 update

------------------------------

FM modifications (Aachen)

Expert:-

Modified Rudder area for 109 G6 Tall tail.
Slight reduction of DB605 engines (from 1295 to 1260 hp) and slight reduction of 0.01 of compressor multiplier for DB605 engines (reduction of approx. 10 kph maximum speed of Gustavs)

Revised Clipping for F4U clipped version.
Modified compressor parameters for the P&W2800-8W for the F4U

Revised overheat for Fiat G50.

All:-

RPM, Boost and compression altered for B17's, B24, B29 to more accurate values.
(Thanks to HVY-Jolly for feedback)

Cockpit re-texturing:- By Cromhunt

F84
P51's
F4U's & Corsairs

mikeadel

• Birdawg
    • This is where Pics and info about my Cockpit Chair can be found. Special projects page
« Reply #22 on: August 24, 2012, 03:10:43 AM »

i loaded the Updater and all went well until i loaded the game and noticed that my pedals arent recognized in the game. I have CH Pro pedals. They work fine in the CH Control Panel. Im using X52 for Joystick. Any ideas? It all worked fine before the updater was installed. It doesnt even show rudder or brake controls within game settings>INPUT,

Spinnetti

« Reply #23 on: August 26, 2012, 06:04:53 PM »

i loaded the Updater and all went well until i loaded the game and noticed that my pedals arent recognized in the game. I have CH Pro pedals. They work fine in the CH Control Panel. Im using X52 for Joystick. Any ideas? It all worked fine before the updater was installed. It doesnt even show rudder or brake controls within game settings>INPUT,

Hmm. Same for me I have same setup, worked fine before patch. Applied patch, and no rudder either. win7 x64
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Up

Page created in 0.056 seconds with 25 queries.