Special Aircraft Service

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 7   Go Down

Author Topic: #DBW_Wflyr_NEW_PACK_V2  (Read 41394 times)

wingflyr

• Modder
Re: #DBW_Wflyr_NEW_PACK_V2
« Reply #12 on: August 14, 2012, 07:38:06 PM »

Ok guys Ill have a look at whats going on.

Gumpy

• Modder
« Reply #13 on: August 14, 2012, 10:47:30 PM »

Just letting you know I got it working wingflyr thanks.

wingflyr

• Modder
« Reply #14 on: August 15, 2012, 12:05:24 AM »

Just letting you know I got it working wingflyr thanks.
You did, thats great. Im looking over the 410 version to see what I can get going. What ver did you get to work 410.1 or 410

Gumpy

• Modder
« Reply #15 on: August 15, 2012, 02:04:03 AM »

410.1 DBW 1.71 after a lot of work I finally figured out that if I add all the your new information to my Chief ini on a manual install I kept getting the 70% crash,I just have to many other things installed and listed in my Chief ini and I believe it was causing me to hit the 70% memory wall.What I did was forgot about the manual install and installed it how I should have originally in  JSGME  and it worked fine,the only thing I did do manually was added your new info to my Static,Stationary and Technics ini and replace your files from the JSGME folder with mine.Now I just have to see how far I can push your Chief ini before I hit the dreaded 70% wall again.

Plowshare

• Modder
« Reply #16 on: August 15, 2012, 08:11:31 AM »

wingflyr:

Is there some way you could give us just the class files for this mod as you did in your original "#DBW_Wflyr_NEW_PACK"? In that mod the class files were in the "Wflyr_NEW_Armor_Cars_Flaktower" folder that was placed in the #DBW folder?

Like Gumpy I have far too much time invested in custom chief, stationary, technics, and static files to wish to use the JSGME to replace these files.

Hoping for a solution.

Bob

Epervier

• 4.09 Guardian Angel !
  • SAS Team
  • I'm French and Rebel_409! Nobody is perfect!
    • Some tinkering here
« Reply #17 on: August 15, 2012, 11:22:59 AM »

Thank you very much !  :) :)
Master pieces !
But...  :-X
Can't open file '3do/SPG/Grant/Summer/Gloss1D0on.mat'
Can't open file '3do/SPG/Grant/Desert/Gloss1D0on.mat'
Can't open file '3do/SPG/Grant/Winter/Gloss1D0on.mat'
Error in file: Gloss1D0p.mat and Gloss1D0q.mat

Tank Archer : He rolls the barrel back ... but the gun shoots backwards and shell bursts to the front of the tank!   :-[
If your results do not live up to your expectations, tell yourself that the great oak was once an acorn too. - Lao Zi -

wingflyr

• Modder
« Reply #18 on: August 15, 2012, 12:10:45 PM »

Thank you very much !  :) :)
Master pieces !
But...  :-X
Can't open file '3do/SPG/Grant/Summer/Gloss1D0on.mat'
Can't open file '3do/SPG/Grant/Desert/Gloss1D0on.mat'
Can't open file '3do/SPG/Grant/Winter/Gloss1D0on.mat'
Error in file: Gloss1D0p.mat and Gloss1D0q.mat

Tank Archer : He rolls the barrel back ... but the gun shoots backwards and shell bursts to the front of the tank!   :-[

Hey Guys, not saying no bug will come up [nobody's perfect], but most likely fixable.
I do have a problem with the Archer I can't get my head around. Maybe one of you mod gurus can figure a solution out for it.

Well here is the problem in a nut shell,

The Archer built as a ambush assault vehicle, with a valentine body and a big big gun mounted pointing to the rear,this is due to better weight distribution preventing warping.The vehicle driver, drives the vehicle forward for quick get away,which make it appear to be moving backwards.That all works fine, except when the vehicle goes to shoot. IT turns with its gun pointing the opposite way (with front of tank pointing an invisible gun) firing Turing back and continue driving. The gun hook is in proper position by the way. I'm thinking it a hard coded thing which is not cool for the authentic. I could just turn the gun round, if there is no solution.  Thanks Guys Wingflyr.     

Good catch the little "n" is a missprint in Gloss1D0p.mat and Gloss1D0q.mats not suppost to be there quick fix delete it, Sorry. Should be     Gloss1D0o.mat not Gloss1D0on.mat,    I will include a fix it.

wingflyr

• Modder
« Reply #19 on: August 16, 2012, 12:30:23 PM »

Now working with Ver 4.10 see first posting.

panzerkeil

• Woof!
« Reply #20 on: August 17, 2012, 03:39:33 AM »

dear Wingflyr, as I am not able to add this mod since I am on 4.11already, i tried to at least implement the staff car, by replacing the black stock Opel Kadett. This works fine, except for the fact that now my car moves sideways.. ::)

Would you, or anyone else, please be so kind to tell me where the orientation of the vehicles is defined so I can try and fix it?

And thanks again for your many improved cars, SPG's and tanks (not only this pack)!
They really make a big difference ingame for me!

:) :) :)

EDIT: I fixed it by poiting to the live.him in the technics.ini file instead of the mono.sim which is default.
Happy to enjoy this very beautiful vehicle in game now. Much better then the stock Opel!   :) :)

stanislao

• Modder
« Reply #21 on: August 17, 2012, 07:41:14 AM »

Just one word:               thanks !!!!!

wingflyr

• Modder
« Reply #22 on: August 17, 2012, 12:11:09 PM »

Just one word:               thanks !!!!!

Your welcome, I quess that means its working fine for you. Thanks for the character skins, nice to see new skins made.

wingflyr

• Modder
« Reply #23 on: August 18, 2012, 11:49:51 PM »

Superb Job ! ( especially with Bedford Fuel ! ) Huge thank you, very well deserved !
I guess U want some feedback, so here it is for DBW1.7:

Thanks any time M8.

- earlier "V1": I had manually installed; OK
 - newer V2: I had "manually" intalled;
 - upgrade to V2,1; just done it;
[/color]
Awesome on all 3 accounts.

Found these three things:

I- lines for FLAK_tower in Static.ini not provided both manual and I think also in JSGME version; searched for it done: nil.
     lines for FlakT18_88mm and Radar_T in stationary.ini not provided both manual and also in JSGME version; searched done: found nil.
     ( I use lines from earlier version 'V1', and that works ).Technics.ini entries are present.
[/color]

Thanks for the heads up and huge coo-dos to you for searching what 
was needed.

II- SdKfz234_2: no damage model, or damage model not working; anyone can confirm this (?); or maybe it is just my install.[/color]
No its not you, your absolutily right ,no dead mesh, I still want to correctly add one. 

III- Archer: travel backwards ( fine with me...) ; but also shoots backwards, shell shot enter muzzle and fire through crew compartment !
     ( ..rearward blast  and rear pointing at ennemy ).
[/color]
Yah, its a code problem, Im working out a solution to that bug, but nothing yet. The guys are working on multiple guns for armor next version I hear, very interested to see what they come up with. Anyway for the Archer if worse comes to worse, I will correct it by, driving forward and shooting forward. 
    That's it; other then that everything is peachy !

I hope this will positively help you ! CHEERS !   ;D ;D
[/color]
Thanks for the feedback and comments M8 really appreciated.  Cheers Wingflyr.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 7   Go Up

Page created in 0.083 seconds with 24 queries.