Special Aircraft Service

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 ... 10   Go Down

Author Topic: Me323 v1.1 (4.08.12)  (Read 57075 times)

magot

Re: Me323 new
« Reply #36 on: July 27, 2012, 11:00:08 AM »

Who want try it under HSFX6 there is support fix.

stugumby

« Reply #37 on: July 27, 2012, 11:13:11 PM »

Im trying it in hsfx with the fix and it shows up but i cant see into the cargo bay, i extracted the fix patch from its me-323 folder and overwrote the other 3d0 file or just put it into the me-323 cockpit folder?
also for me the wing gunners pits show up but the reticle wont move but the tracer stream shows travers etc. i think im a folder off somewhere will try agian by installing new fix into me-323 folder and not extrtacting 3do.

magot

« Reply #38 on: July 30, 2012, 05:21:08 AM »

Im trying it in hsfx with the fix and it shows up but i cant see into the cargo bay, i extracted the fix patch from its me-323 folder and overwrote the other 3d0 file or just put it into the me-323 cockpit folder?
also for me the wing gunners pits show up but the reticle wont move but the tracer stream shows travers etc. i think im a folder off somewhere will try agian by installing new fix into me-323 folder and not extrtacting 3do.
Yes, cargo bay camera is disabled due differ use Aim camera in HSFX. It´s pity.
There is no support, sorry. Main pit and gunners work ok.

Germy66

• vom K
  • Modder
« Reply #39 on: July 30, 2012, 08:03:38 AM »

here is a 409 Version for those who want to test  ;)

http://www.file-upload.net/download-4614752/Me323_cockpit_for_409.7z.html

new dl link Gerax 27-1-14:
https://www.mediafire.com/download/4e78ldi45dj3a5g/Me323_cockpit_for_409.7z

The download-button is the very small download-button in the middle of the site
you dont must type letters or something like that

Epervier is releasing hopefully a better version
i only make the FM File 409 compatible
it works on my 409 installation

all credits go SAS~crazyflak & Ranwers

i hope its OK when i post here the Link
you can delete it when theres a problem
Thanks

cheruskerarmin

« Reply #40 on: July 30, 2012, 09:17:00 AM »

These new loadout options are great. Do they already open their huge doors with vehicles disembarking ;)?  However - historically - the Me323 mainly carried artillery/flak pieces, ammunition and fuel, equipment, light tanks,lorries, cars and armoured vehicles. It was never used for dropping paratroopers and rarely for carrying troops. The Me323 saw no service during/at Stalingrad.

ATB
Armin

Epervier

• 4.09 Guardian Angel !
  • SAS Team
  • I'm French and Rebel_409! Nobody is perfect!
    • Some tinkering here
« Reply #41 on: July 30, 2012, 09:47:44 AM »

here is a 409 Version for those who want to test 
Bravo !  :D
I can finally play a bit as the next generation is here!  ;)
Your version should be compatible with the SAS and UV3 buttons. But it is not compatible for the buttons UV2.
I had not done this conversion because this mod has a bug that bothers me ... the compass will not work correctly (all versions)!
Viva the rebels !
If your results do not live up to your expectations, tell yourself that the great oak was once an acorn too. - Lao Zi -

ben_wh

« Reply #42 on: July 30, 2012, 01:32:05 PM »

The Me323 saw no service during/at Stalingrad.

That is a new one for me... I always thought they were so desperate that they launched everything in the air... was it because Me323 fleet was already exterminated by then?

Don't know whether the Me-323 was developed in time for the Stalingrad aerial supply effort.  There might have been plan for deploying the Me-321 there but it was probably difficult to find airfield in the East with good enough condition to accommodate the towing arrangement for the Me-321 and within range.

Came across these regarding loadout for the Me-323:

Cheers,

Bee

• Modder
« Reply #43 on: July 30, 2012, 06:40:19 PM »

Bravo !  :D
I can finally play a bit as the next generation is here!  ;)
Your version should be compatible with the SAS and UV3 buttons. But it is not compatible for the buttons UV2.
I had not done this conversion because this mod has a bug that bothers me ... the compass will not work correctly (all versions)!
Viva the rebels !

That just leaves the 4.11 Futurists.  Fingers crossed!  :)

cheruskerarmin

« Reply #44 on: July 31, 2012, 02:20:16 AM »

@sas~crazyflak
@ben_wh

Mr. Göring ordered 15 Me323 gigants from the Messerschmitt factories at Regensburg-Obertraubling for Stalingrad
supply missions. These were made ready in time (january 1943) but -  like ben_wh said - conditions and events at Stalingrad were not suitable. Lack of airfields (i. e. solid runways, length of runways), ground organisation and bad weather conditions led to complete cancelling of planned missions. The only suitable airfield inside the pocket
was Pitomnik, it was overrun by the russians on 16th of january 1943. At this time the missions were planned.
The remaining airfields
Bassargino, Stalingradski and Gumrak were to small for such huge transports. 
There are always some rumours saying the Gigant served at Stalingrad. There's even a pic showing a gigant,  described 'taken at Tazinskaya airfield' but this important supply base for Stalingrad was already attacked and taken by russian tanks on december 24th 1943 - christmas. Lot's of supplies fell into russian hands and over
70 transport planes were destroyed. The russians destroyed all important supply structures there and as the germans reconquered the airfield later it couldn't be used again as a base for transports.
Regarding the Me321 first order for Stalingrad supplies were given on the 16th of january 1943 - the day
Pitomnik fell to the russians. Missions were planned from Woroschilowgrad with 10 He111Z but due to many difficulties and bad conditions
only 1 He111Z (GSkommando 2) finally managed to take off on 24th of january (a week before the 6th army
surrendered) but only reached Makejewka, which is located near Stalino. Stalino is 488 km/303 miles away from Stalingrad. All further scheduled missions were cancelled due to events.
BTW the very most of all Me321 missions were 'one way' missions, meaning the gliders crashed when landing and couldn't be used again. 

ATB
Armin   

santobr

• Modder
  • Senta a Pua!
    • F
« Reply #45 on: July 31, 2012, 05:34:41 AM »

Thank you for sharing. :)
What about Africa and ME 323?

santobr.

md11spotter98

• Modder
  • Trini To D Bone
« Reply #46 on: July 31, 2012, 02:08:18 PM »

:D :D :D :D :D

zack

• Ad Astra.
« Reply #47 on: July 31, 2012, 02:31:57 PM »

Guys,
How to use/activate RATO equipment???
During all my take-offs , they are not active....
Thank You.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 ... 10   Go Up

Page created in 0.079 seconds with 25 queries.