Special Aircraft Service

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down

Author Topic: HSFX V6.0 Patch1 (6.0.1) Released  (Read 27584 times)

CharlieChap

• SAS Honourable Member
HSFX V6.0 Patch1 (6.0.1) Released
« on: July 14, 2012, 12:47:18 PM »

Installation Instructions

Un-apply everything with jsgme. 

Run the installer pointing it at your il2 installation directory.
(if necessary, it should find it but best to check the path.)

Re-enable HSFX again with jsgme and you should be good to go.

note:-  The Updater backs up your old jsgmemods folder and completely replaces it. Your old one will be called jsgmemods-Old so you can copy over the things that you added into the new one.

Additions.

ALL jsgme Option:-

A)Carrier takeoff 5.5  for HSFX 6.0      (Fireball)
look at il2 root folder \HSFX V6 Tools & Read me's \Carrier_Takeoff_5_5_README.txt for full explanation.

B) Fw 190 Canopies (Offline Only)
This retains Full Fw190 opening Canopy functionality and will work in both  Stock and Expert mode, but for the moment it is moved to a switcher option because of a Server Console error that it triggers. Its great offline and may be Ok in Co-op format or with Client hosting, but not with a dedicated HSFX server currently.

C)Stock (Mod friendly) compatability mode
This adds back default actors.static files for  stock maps (where they differ) to synchronise spawn points and runway altitudes with the stock game. (DD_Fruitbat and SAS_Storebror)
Also a new code function added (SAS_Storebror) so that ai made flyables with Bombsites do not trigger an error on stock servers where the aircraft by default do not have Bombsite positions.It also drops the Expanded squadrons and nations temporarily and removes the possibility of players accidentaly rendering themselves invisible by choosing a nation or formation that others don't have. 
(there is no advantage to this, invisible aircraft can do no damage but it can take a while for an invisible player to 'see' the error !.)

--------------------------------------

Corrections :-

i) Do17's Loadout error (cause online loading screen problem)

ii) I16 Type29 Loadout error      ''

iii) Fw190 A8 Loadout error (Expert only)    ''

iv) Axis Flak 30mm Winter version mat file error.

v) Fw200 cockpits.

vi) J7Ms Compressor problem

vii) Bf 109G1 incorrect engine reference (Stock)

viii) Bf 109 G1 Cockpit changed to pressurized variant.

ix) Me 210 & 410's CoG & ground handling corrections.

x)  Fw190 Gear alterations .

xi) Server Console error.
A new FW190 Opening canopies option is now available as a JSGME switcher option (Offline only) and should work for all Fw190's whether using Stock or Expert mode. By default all canopies are closed and this seems to take care of the above error.

xii) Wespe & Priest load strings in Expert mode Artillery form.

xiii) Fw190 FM 'unification'. 
Stock FW's now use stock FM in both modes and Aachen has revised the new ones so that they are consistant.

xiv) Corsair Supercharger correction.

xv) HMS Eagle correction (Asheshouse)

xvi) F9F Instrument and external canopy correction. (Fireball)

xvii) MBR & Li2 Top Turrret skin mapping code correction.

xviii) ZB/YE Hayrake functionality added for F9F, TBD, P2V, Seahurricanes, Seagladiator and Seafury.

xix) SM79 torpedo site view arc (mrz)

xx) Runway lights not showing with Effects Low

xxi) A couple of tweaks to 110 FM's.

xxii) Ju 52 FLoatplane water behaviour corrected.  (this required reverting some of it back to v5...so it takes off in a very short time.Its that or the catastropic bounce at the moment I am afraid, the short takeoff currently is the better option.)

xxiii) Added missing Tropical filter Code for Hurricane IIa

xxiv) Revised 109 Tropical filter code so that it is consistant with that in 4.11.  (E4-G6 should now have working filter on desert maps).

xxv) 3d error with HS129 Mk101 & 103

xxvi) Hurricane IIc loadout correction

xxvii) J2M's Gunsight

xxviii) Revised Overheat parameters for TBD & RR Griffin engines

xxix) Player flown 109's and a few other aircraft types 'bounced' rather than exploding when hitting the ground in Cockpit view. (those seeing other players doing this would also see the bounce from external.) nasty bug this one !.
Some new code  introduced this problem so have gone through all cockpits systematicaly and removed it wherever present.
Needed to revert to a derivative of 'AHS' in the case of a few aircraft which the new code had replaced, if you pause the game and switch to externals with these the body of the aircraft will be transparent. Unpause the game and it will correct itself.
Unfortunate, but it has no practical negative effect upon gameplay unlike the bounce.

xxix)  Burma and  Can_Channel (beta)  revised by Cat

xxx) 109 expert  FM 'tweaks'  Aachen

xxxi) Lod 4 palmtree Fix (Ashe)

xxxii) 190 3d Cockpit correction and Revi mask update (Claymore)

xxxiii) ten010 & Birdmans D4Y Judy  3d updates.

xxxiv) Ar-234 Bombsite error

xxxv) 109E4 Trop & E7N Trop  removed. With the properly working Trop filters correction above, they had just become duplicates.

xxxvi) Fw190 F2 Loadout altered to give Tropical filter when Tropical Loadout option is selected (this is different to usual to reflect use in Southern Russia).

xxxvii) Typhoon 3d model and Rocket rack update (SAS_Crazyflak & 101tfs)

xxxviii) Cant Bombsite correction (mrz)

xxxix) Yamato skin update (Diving Hawk)

------------------------------------------------------------

Available from:-
https://dl.dropbox.com/u/26976891/HSFX_Version_6_0_Patch_1.torrent

+

DD (Danger Dogz) direct download:-
http://mercurialme.biz/HSFX_Version_6_0_Patch_1.EXE

+

Mission4Today

http://www.mission4today.com/index.php?name=Downloads3&file=details&id=1302
--------------------------------------------------------------

Spinnetti

Re: HSFX_Version_6_0_Patch_1 Released
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2012, 01:35:29 PM »

Wow.. that's lots of good stuff.

Thanks! Very much enjoying this version.... my default pack at the moment!

I can't say I understand what the Diffmod does, but I used the SAS "activator" so I could apply mods to HSFX. Worked fine on original release, but didn't work for the 6.0.1 patch. I deleted the diffmod folder and HSFX 6.0.1 and my selected add on-on mods worked fine. So, all runs well, but not entirely clear how! (I hadn't tried to add any planes - maybe that would be an impact?)

TICI

Re: HSFX V6.0 Patch1 (6.0.1) Released
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2012, 02:05:53 PM »

How you install this patch. You just move the little file to the main IL2 folder?. When I download it is just 19 kb.
TICI

Spinnetti

« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2012, 02:07:45 PM »

How you install this patch. You just move the little file to the main IL2 folder?. When I download it is just 19 kb.
TICI

That's just the torrent. You need a bittorrent client to process that file to download the whole thing. Then expand the archive, and run the .exe in the folder it and point it to the root of your IL2 folder when it asks you where to install it.

TICI

« Reply #4 on: July 14, 2012, 02:39:15 PM »

I do not use torrent, there is another way to download this patch ?.
Thanks,
TICI

CharlieChap

• SAS Honourable Member
« Reply #5 on: July 14, 2012, 02:50:06 PM »

Try second link above TICI  (htttp). (thanks to Danger Dogz )

zazzaz

« Reply #6 on: July 14, 2012, 03:04:33 PM »

Thanks guys for this quick update. The carrier take off mod is now part of hsfx and this was the one I was waiting for the most  ;D

However a quick question:
- is the buttons with uv3 fully compatible with expert mode buttons of 6.0.1? I mean, no harm to overwrite the hsfx one with expert uv3?

Rgs,
ZZ

TICI

« Reply #7 on: July 14, 2012, 03:11:01 PM »

Thank you for the second link. Downloading now.
TICI

Spinnetti

« Reply #8 on: July 14, 2012, 03:24:07 PM »

Thanks guys for this quick update. The carrier take off mod is now part of hsfx and this was the one I was waiting for the most  ;D

- is the buttons with uv3 fully compatible with expert mode buttons of 6.0.1? I mean, no harm to overwrite the hsfx one with expert uv3?

Rgs,
ZZ

Not sure, but I'm using it and so far seems ok (I have no added planes though)...

CharlieChap

• SAS Honourable Member
« Reply #9 on: July 14, 2012, 03:27:25 PM »

Very good question.  It should work.
(edit ,it  does, thanks Spinnetti.) but the you loose all of the  FM related corrections above because you are overwriting them with something based on v6.0.

Tiger does already have the FM's from this update (I got them to him about a week ago)  and I believe he is working on it , so there is an ideal resolution on the horizon.

doramas67

« Reply #10 on: July 14, 2012, 06:18:19 PM »

HSFX 6.0.1 installed, but QMB doesn't work. I don't know, but single mission works. Thanks CharlieChap for your patch. I hope someone fix it. Thanks again.

thefruitbat

• http://dangerdogz.com
    • Dangerdogz
« Reply #11 on: July 14, 2012, 06:24:47 PM »

delete the last.quick, will fix it.
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up

Page created in 0.07 seconds with 29 queries.