Special Aircraft Service

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6   Go Down

Author Topic: Aviaskin's CR-32  (Read 41125 times)

archie1971

• Modder
Re: Aviaskin's CR-32
« Reply #24 on: June 24, 2012, 11:01:49 PM »

whoever's picking on this, if you need help with the cockpit info, pics, textures and other details just give me a shout, I have prime quality documentation on this bird.

Do you have some documentation on the engine? I think that FM is also in need of some tweak

I look after those materials

Dreamk

• Modder
« Reply #25 on: June 25, 2012, 01:45:07 AM »

Thanks, I have got the original italian manuals of the Cr32s. They include all the details needed including pics and drawing, and help drastically to make order in the questions of versions, armamament and performances .

Alex T.

« Reply #26 on: June 25, 2012, 04:27:37 AM »

me too, I have manuals and somewhere I also have pilot notes.

It was an extremely nimble and well balanced machine, much better than the Cr.42 (but not as fast).

I'll have a look at the complete list of material I have and whoever picks on this project can have the lot.

Dreamk

• Modder
« Reply #27 on: June 25, 2012, 04:54:02 AM »

It was an aircraft designed basically for performing group acrobatics, the epitoma of fighter performances in the interwar conception - and it was also very heavily armed (for the period) - its success in the SCW was so great that it led to the development of the Cr42...which was outdated from the very beginning, and much less nimble due to the choice of its radial engine and what it implied for its structural design

singüe

• No por mucho amanecer, se madruga m
« Reply #28 on: June 25, 2012, 08:32:21 AM »

I´ve got a problem with this mod. I have two il2 10.1 installations, one for tests, the other one to play On test installation CR 32 works fine, but on the other one still appears the old franken, ¿How can I delete it, does not seem to be installed. I have UP 3 RC4 and DBW 1.7.1 ¿Any idea?

Birdman

• SAS Honourable Member
« Reply #29 on: June 25, 2012, 01:47:15 PM »

I updated my fix pack in the second post with new fixes. Check them to get better damage modeling and ability to carry bombs.

Arsenal53

« Reply #30 on: June 26, 2012, 05:56:53 AM »

i tried this plane with  last DBW, and i have a strange bug in qmb, in a scramble setting, the plane appear about 20m over the land and fall. on other setting the plane appear motor stopped and don't start before falling under approximatively 500m

work fine in fmb when i place it in takeoff position

Birdman

• SAS Honourable Member
« Reply #31 on: June 26, 2012, 06:58:00 AM »

i tried this plane with  last DBW, and i have a strange bug in qmb, in a scramble setting, the plane appear about 20m over the land and fall. on other setting the plane appear motor stopped and don't start before falling under approximatively 500m

work fine in fmb when i place it in takeoff position

I can't reproduce the problem in clean DBW 1.71. Are you sure it isn't related to the mission or conflict with other mod?

BTW, for better DBW compatibility I suggest removing the classfiles and copying the SUMMER default skin folder as DESERT. Others than the plane classfile are identical in DBW, and the plane classfile in DBW is a newer adapted version of the same classfile that fixes the doubled loadout list. The classfiles haven't been modified for the new 3D at all, so using the 3do folder only is best for DBW. The copying of the default skin prevents the desert default skin of the old mod from showing up.

Arsenal53

« Reply #32 on: June 26, 2012, 08:25:48 AM »

yes it's probably a mod conflict, but even with classfiles deleting, i have the same bug...

leperemagloire

• Modder
« Reply #33 on: June 26, 2012, 08:41:48 AM »

Birdman
Thanks for this 2nd fix
Would it be possible to have Italian bombs instead of bombs us. ;)

Cracken

• FMB addict
    • My downloads
« Reply #34 on: July 16, 2012, 01:26:18 PM »

If someone is into making some more skins for it, here are some colour plates:

http://uloz.to/x4LLgFD/aa094-fiat-cr-32-aces-of-the-spanish-civil-war-pdf

Hit the big yellow button "Stahnout", in the middle column copy the four code letters/numbers, hit the yellow button "Stahnout" again. That should be it.

juanmalapuente

« Reply #35 on: July 16, 2012, 04:38:13 PM »

Thanks a lot. Nice plates.  :)
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6   Go Up

Page created in 0.084 seconds with 23 queries.