Special Aircraft Service

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8   Go Down

Author Topic: HSFX v6.0 Released  (Read 62369 times)

<Gunny>

Re: HSFX v6.0 Released
« Reply #48 on: September 08, 2012, 08:56:03 PM »

Watch the location where it is trying to install.
(Drive letter) :\Ubisoft\IL-2 Sturmovik 1946 <-- this is where it goes.

If nothing else works TYPE in the location in the location window.

Wildchild

• Bf 109 Killer
    • This is my professional racing page. Please check it out!
« Reply #49 on: September 08, 2012, 10:40:36 PM »

Ok, i re-installed IL-2, used the mega update from this site with 4.11, then installed HSFX, but now the game refuses to start..

Edit: It hepls when you install 4.11.  :P

I thought that was included in the mega patch... guess not...

CharlieChap

• SAS Honourable Member
« Reply #50 on: September 23, 2012, 12:22:41 PM »

Sound is a matter of taste. I can certainly hear the G2's guns. There is a Default sound option available also.

Many people also use this by Tiger (who incidently, does work with us !):-

https://www.sas1946.com/main/index.php/topic,3258.0.html

P 38 wasn't flying as it is now
  By default they are stock FM's unless you enable Expert mode and those havn't changed in the last 3 years.

And all of that in one year...

Sorry to dissapoint you.... 

Perhaps I can try what you have done in the last year ?...I expect its astonishing !, Where is the link ?

dagwood

• Install instructions: Put the thingy in the wotsit
« Reply #51 on: December 10, 2012, 12:11:25 AM »

Probably a dumb question but here goes anyway...

I am in the process of setting up a HSFX version and started by getting to a clean 4.11 using the excellent Superpack (Thanks to all). I then went to the HSFX thread to get the HSFX download and found that I need 4.11.1. The HSFX install instructions say:

"4.11.1 Available here - http://forum.1cpublishing.eu/showthread.php?t=29039"

Which is the link to the 4.11 upgrade by Team Diadalos. There is a HotFix link on that page too, but that link is no longer working.

So is that HotFix 4.11.1 or is it something else? Or is 4.11 actually 4.11.1? Or is 4.11.1 somewhere else; if so where? I can't find it.

Any clues?

Cheers

Dagwood

dagwood

« Reply #52 on: December 10, 2012, 12:06:42 PM »

Yeah nah plesae ignore last post I found it. If anyone else has same problem as me try M4today for 4.11.1 or just a good old google search will do it.

Cheers

Dag

western0221

• Modder
  • Live in Japan
    • IL-2 itaki blog
« Reply #53 on: December 25, 2012, 11:52:38 PM »

HSFX v6.0.17 problem report and request...

HSFX6's wrapper .exe is an old one,
and its objects limit is too low.
When I add about 30 aircrafts and ships to HSFX6 , 70%CTD occurs with no log.

SAS Modact3-4's wrapper .exe is newer and objects limit is higher.
(I don't know how many aircrafts I can add to reach its limit)

So, I request, please use newest wrapper .exe in HSFX6.

hguderian

• Modder
« Reply #54 on: December 26, 2012, 12:26:55 AM »

@western0221

You can always install the last Storebror's selector on HSFX!

Cheers

dagwood

« Reply #55 on: December 26, 2012, 11:45:28 PM »

Here it is. IMHO 4.11 by TD is an "anti-mod mod" designed to make it difficult or impossible to mod the game other than HSFX. HSFX has SEVERE limitations as detailed here and elsewhere. IMHO, it is designed FOR THAT PURPOSE. Therefore, IMHO; SAS should not support HSFX after 4.11.

HSFX seems to have set itself up as an anti-UP mod and has elicited the support of TD (who as I understand it were paid to develop 4.11) in this regard. All of this political crap is transparent and objectionable to me and I ask all parties to reconsider their position as they are messing up the game for the vast majority of non partisan users who are disadvantaged by this stupid, childish bullshit. My own squadron (JG52) has been effectively destroyed by this rubbish; which helps no-one.

I am happy to be corrected or disciplined if I am wrong in any respect; but I would like to be informed as to where I am wrong and as to what "secret agendas" are running; because I am a bona fide user of many years who has had a gutful; and has tried hard to keep my squad together (without success) in the face of the unexplained confusion I have outlined above.

Cheers

Dagwood

hguderian

• Modder
« Reply #56 on: December 27, 2012, 12:14:12 AM »

What's the point to disseminate more threads with the same opinion about one mod?

HSFX has its way...DBW is coming into 411.1 and already has released its la ModAct for 411.1.

UP3 development is in stand-by by itself....there's a well explanatory thread on their forum.

New 412 patch is coming...so we can begin to moaning/whining against everything.

Best Regards

CharlieChap

• SAS Honourable Member
« Reply #57 on: December 27, 2012, 06:18:54 AM »

We first started to make this for Scorched Earth  in the very early days of AAA, there was nothing else around to do that at the time.  That was even pre-the AAA installer or whatever it was called, we did this simply because to play scorched earth a number of people all had to have identical installations so we made a combined installation with a simple installer.
To my knowledge UP didn't exist at that point, certainly  TD didn't. There is no conspiracy, we simply get along ok with some people in TD by this point (as we do with some people on SAS) which is not surprising really as we share the same hobby and love historic aircraft and aviation and have the same goal, to try to make il2 better.

We continue to make HSFX because some of us enjoy doing it and at the time that we started doing it nothing else was around that did what we want..(and for seow specifically there still isn't, because many of hsfx features are specifically tailored to work with that.)

TD 4.11 conspiracy ?. If they wanted to do that they could have changed a lot of things to make it impossible to mod il2 but at this point TD are deliberately leaving the game open, as they will be with 4.12.  many of the people are the same people and also play multiple game versions like everybody else.

dagwood

« Reply #58 on: December 27, 2012, 06:39:00 AM »

Thank you, Charlie for the best explanation of what I was trying to understand. Thank you again and all your mates who made it possible. This is the best answer I have received so far and it helps me understand what I need to think about when modding. This is really what my question was about; for earlier posters and admins.

StG77_HaDeS

• Character is destiny
  • SAS Honourable Member
  • Act quickly,think slowly
    • IL2 FREE Mods for the IL2 On-Line Community
« Reply #59 on: January 29, 2013, 05:34:22 PM »

To my knowledge UP didn't exist at that point, certainly  TD didn't.

Aren't you "tired" of repeating the same lie again and again? As if you would have earned some kind of trophy if you were "first".
Just to put things straight, for the truth's sake, nothing more. From your Squad's forum:

http://www.242sqn.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?p=21613#21613

You continuously Ignore the fact that UP was not "after" the HSFX, on the contrary, UP (Named then Mega mod-pack", emerged months earlier than the first version of HSFX.(actually it existed since mid-February 2008)

UP
http://www.15jg52.com/forum/forums/thread-view.asp?tid=739&posts=40&start=1

HSFX
http://www.15jg52.com/forum/forums/thread-view.asp?tid=780&posts=128&start=1

The rest about the love-story between TD and HSFX members, or any possible conspiracy, its not of my consern. :D

Cheers :)
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8   Go Up

Page created in 0.085 seconds with 25 queries.