Special Aircraft Service

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Correct flame dampener position fix for all Bf-110G4 versions and new Bf-110H4  (Read 3351 times)

Gumpy

• Modder

These hier HIM files have been edited by me to reflect a missed 3d fix for all the Bf-110G4's and the new Bf-110H4 by ANDYTOTHED also the Kettledrums!!! v4 by SAS~CirX which I thank them for and hope they approve.I'm note taking any credit for this fix because it was in the original Kettledrums thread that has since been wiped clean and the name of the author has escaped me so if you see this chime in and say something cause you deserve full credit and I hope you approve and thank you for the original fix,all I have done is edit the hier HIM's to turn the right engines inside flame dampener to the correct position.To install you need to find the plane folder of your individual mod Which ever version you have back up your hier HIM file and replace it with one of these and you should see the correct flame dampener position on your plane.     https://www.mediafire.com/?wjpf3fxwmo4ljqd  I also found out that crazyflak did the original fix so I hope he approves and thank him for it. I thought I'd add this also this TARGA file which  will give you darker flame dampeners.Just drop it into your versions plane folder and let it overwrite,back the old one up first if you want to.   https://www.mediafire.com/?4c9ef39ja91qrwc

crazyflak

• Modder
  • Are your words prettier than silence?

Yup that was a tiny Hier.him fix... in fact my very first "mod", a very MODest one :P

Thanks for posting and extending! :)   approved it is :P

Knochenlutscher

• Flying Ass Clown #10
  • Modder
  • aka Segfej

Glad to have this back,
Thanks to both the Creator and the Author of this Thread
Wiseman : "Did you speak the exact words?" Ash : "Look, maybe I didn't say every single little tiny syllable, no. But basically I said them, yeah."

ANDYTOTHED

• Modder
  • angle computing gunsights

Thanks Gumpy, I was planning to do this myself. You just saved me three hours of Heir fiddling  ;)
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.084 seconds with 24 queries.