Special Aircraft Service

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7   Go Down

Author Topic: Koolhoven FK51 (Wright Whirlwind & Jaguar IVa) - update 01  (Read 55579 times)

David Prosser

Re: Koolhoven FK51 (Wright Whirlwind & Jaguar IVa) - update 01
« Reply #48 on: July 07, 2012, 12:47:55 AM »

Hi Juan. The Seminar building looks like it was struck by an HE round. Keeping it as a memorial was likely as much pragmatic as sentimental right after the end of the war. There would only have been limited funds for reconstruction. So the Nationalists killed two birds with one stone. Rebuild the town near by, and have a ready made memorial to exploit for propaganda purposes. Are you in any of the pictures?

cheers

David

agracier

• Modder
    • The Great War in a Different Light
« Reply #49 on: July 07, 2012, 01:31:54 AM »

Juan,

Could I ask where the Sierra Gorda position is? And the Nationalist bunker in the photo? I´ll be passing by Zaragoza and Belchite in a few days and if possible I might be able to fit in a visit on the way ...

And btw - how can you tell in the photo the group isn´t Spanish? You could have fooled me ...

juanmalapuente

« Reply #50 on: July 07, 2012, 02:28:00 AM »

Yes, David, Seminar walls were shelled from less than 500 m far. Even though, when the Republicans entered the building, there were still defendants hidings over the arches of the building shooting down to the International brigadists. It was the same in the churches.
Franco destinated a considerable budget to a program called "Devastated Areas", but it was only possible to carry out because of the enormous amount of "cheap" work force:Red POWs.
I'm in several pics, guess who I am.  ;)
Agracier, about  the possitions, there are many other really amazing and even more impressive places, such as Mojón del Lobo (underground artillery position), Bunkers of Vérrtice Parapetos, Nationalist bunker systems around Belchite, Republican trenches in Mediana and Fuentes de Ebro, Rodén (another ghost town near Fuentes), Vértice Sillero, El Frontón and Observatorio republican positions (where they stood the hughe 210 Tm bombing in march 9th 1938), old airdrome in Plenas...and many others.
If you want, I'm PMing you my phone number. I can give you a tour (not asking you to pay after all your help  ;D ;D ;D) if I can arrange a free day in my work.
About the non Spaniards...I captioned that one because of the 3 Korean girls.  ;D ;D This was a group coming from an International workcamp, there were Koreans, Ucranian, French, British, Czech, German and Turkish.

BTW, if you're reading this, DreamK, sorry for slipping so out of the topic here. Next time I promise we'll move this kind of conversations to History & Walkarounds.  :D

David Prosser

« Reply #51 on: July 07, 2012, 03:38:35 AM »

Hi, Juan. I'd guess you're the guy surrounded by all the women. Cap, long hair, teal socks, and grey backpack. If I'm ever in Spain, I'll look you up, and take a tour at the going rate. Just experimenting with HSFX 6 at the moment. I had HSFX5, but I've forgotten a lot of the how to stuff. So, I'll read the forum. I want to see if it's as mod friendly as it's predecessor.

cheers

David

Birdman

• SAS Honourable Member
Fix for missing loadouts
« Reply #52 on: April 02, 2013, 02:11:51 AM »

These Koolhovens have most loadouts missing with current Arms_Spain folder, and because the ordnance update doesn't seem to appear anytime soon I extracted the missing files from older Arms_Spain. Just install the attached pack to your mod folder and you should have all loadouts available again for these Koolhovens and also Breguet_19HV. With this and all current Dreamk's Arms collections I now have all loadouts available for all Dreamk's planes. All credits to Dreamk because this is just a part of his old Arms_Spain collection.

FANATIC MODDER

• Modder
« Reply #53 on: April 11, 2013, 10:25:14 AM »

This is great thank you!

Alfie Noakes

• Art Director
« Reply #54 on: April 11, 2013, 02:26:24 PM »

Downloaded the Koolhoven and both variants perform beautifully with the new fixes (thanks to all concerned ).
One minor glitch... the Whirlwind engine seems to make very little noise, very faint (exterior) and silent (cockpit... apart from usual creaks from bodywork)
Curiously all other sounds...bombs and guns etc work well.
Jaguar engine sounds and performs perfectly.
Have downloaded 2 times and original model and fixed model both have same glitch.

Anybody else have this problem......or is it just me  :(

Cheers

Alfie
Everything is for the best in the best of all possible worlds

max_thehitman

• SAS~Area51
  • Modder
  • Beer...Girls...IL2+Mods!
« Reply #55 on: April 25, 2013, 04:18:12 PM »

THANK YOU for the new cool update gentleman!

Everything I like is either illegal, immoral or fattening ! Welcome to SAS1946

Semor

• IL2 without Mods is possible,but senseless!
« Reply #56 on: August 10, 2013, 07:04:07 AM »

Works in 4.12! But the Engine Sound in the Engine Sound in the Whirlwind Motor variant is missing. Can someone please fix this?

Vitamine!

• Flying Ass Clown #6
« Reply #57 on: February 22, 2014, 08:39:41 AM »

The Koolhoven_FK51W is called "He45" in game.

How can I fix this?

Regards
Vitmaine

redfox

• Modder
« Reply #58 on: February 23, 2014, 01:45:20 AM »

The Koolhoven_FK51W is called "He45" in game.

Can only be edited in class files. If I was near my main PC I'd do it for you, but I'm 1,000 miles away.....

Cheers - Redfox

Vitamine!

• Flying Ass Clown #6
« Reply #59 on: February 23, 2014, 08:10:44 AM »

Thank you for reply and offering your will to help :)

Yes, I already guessed, that must be one of the classfiles, maybe the FM-file of that plane?

My dream is to get permission learning coding/programming of class files (especially FM). There is so much to do, based on the java class files ...
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7   Go Up

Page created in 0.085 seconds with 24 queries.