Special Aircraft Service

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 26   Go Down

Author Topic: Ju 88G-6 Nightfighter - v1.4 - final release  (Read 116993 times)

sputnikshock

• Modder
  • exclusively IFR
Re: Ju 88G-6 Nightfighter v1.0
« Reply #12 on: March 07, 2012, 09:19:10 PM »

It's not a bug, it's a feature! Used to distract relentless Mossies...

Seriously, do you have any wheels mod installed? If so, try deactivating those.

Gumpy

• Modder
« Reply #13 on: March 07, 2012, 09:42:11 PM »

Exact same result after deactivating wheel mods.

Badmuthafunker

« Reply #14 on: March 07, 2012, 09:50:35 PM »

Thanks sputnikshock. This looks really nice.  :)

Unfortunately, I've got problems in ModAct 3.06.

QMB: Although the plane name shows, the loadout doesn't. In the advanced setup window, the plane's replaced by the next model on the list.

FMB: Again, the plane name shows in the selector panel, but no loadout. Also mission fails to load (null).

Thanks again mate, great work. I'm sure it can be sorted.  ;)

Backup original file and then try with this: https://www.mediafire.com/?3fdvysr3o3ke1xk

Thanks mate. Unfortunately, no change; apart from game crashing when I try to select it in QMB advance setup.

Gumpy

• Modder
« Reply #15 on: March 07, 2012, 09:54:02 PM »

It's not a bug, it's a feature! Used to distract relentless Mossies...

Seriously, do you have any wheels mod installed? If so, try deactivating those.
Thought I may have gotten a bad file on download so re downloaded but,still have same results can't takeoff or land but still a great mod.

Friedrich-Wilhelm

« Reply #16 on: March 07, 2012, 10:00:25 PM »

Thank you so much, Sputnickshock and everyone else involved in creating this new night bird for us! It seems to work just fine in DBW 1.71.  :)

FW

sputnikshock

• Modder
  • exclusively IFR
« Reply #17 on: March 07, 2012, 10:02:58 PM »

@Badmuthafunker: You do have DiffFM active, right? I guess so, because otherwise the sim should CTD on loading I think. Will think about what else it could be.

@Gumpy: "can't takeoff or land but still a great mod". No, no, not being able to t/o and land is totally unacceptable.
Let's see. The child/parent rotation reference is completely &/%)$/up in your screenie. Just loaded it and lowered the gear to make sure there wasn't some last minute change that caused this, but it works fine in my sim. Probably a mod conflict somewhere. Can you try and install it in #SAS and then via selector/modact game load it in a non- or lightly modded environment and check if it still happens?

sputnikshock

• Modder
  • exclusively IFR
« Reply #18 on: March 07, 2012, 10:04:29 PM »

Thank you so much, Sputnickshock and everyone else involved in creating this new night bird for us! It seems to work just fine in DBW 1.71.  :)

FW

Glad to hear this! I was about to get scared that it wouldn't work in 1.71

CWMV

• Kalashnikov connoisseur
  • Modder
  • A free people ought to be armed and disciplined.
« Reply #19 on: March 07, 2012, 10:09:56 PM »

Yep all is indeed well in DBW 1.7, even with wheel mods activated.

SM reticle seems to be a bit off though? seems to be a bit forward of the poi of the rounds.

Gumpy

• Modder
« Reply #20 on: March 07, 2012, 10:14:33 PM »

@Badmuthafunker: You do have DiffFM active, right? I guess so, because otherwise the should CTD on loading I think. Will think about what else it could be.

@Gumpy: "can't takeoff or land but still a great mod". No, no, not being able to t/o and land is totally unacceptable.
Let's see. The child/parent rotation reference is completely &/%)$/up in your screenie. Just loaded it and lowered the gear to make sure there wasn't some last minute change that caused this, but it works fine in my sim. Probably a mod conflict somewhere. Can you try and install it in #SAS and then via selector/modact game load it in a non- or lightly modded environment and check if it still happens?
Sorry I can't do that beings I'm only running DBW1.71 no modact to go with it,I will keep checking for mods conflict as I see Friedrich-Wilhelm is having no problems.

SAS~Malone

• flying as #46 with the FAC
  • Editor
  • proud member of that 'other' site
« Reply #21 on: March 07, 2012, 10:15:37 PM »

thanks, sputnik, great plane!

@ Gumpy, your problem definitely looks like a conflict - perhaps gear damage mod, or such?
iirc, there was a similar issue when the 88 3d model was reworked for the 4.10 patch, so possibly you have some or other Ju-88 mod conflicting?
.....taking fun seriously since 1968.....  8)

sputnikshock

• Modder
  • exclusively IFR
« Reply #22 on: March 07, 2012, 10:16:45 PM »

SM reticle seems to be a bit off though? seems to be a bit forward of the poi of the rounds.

Since it's a fixed marker and not a fully fledged gunsight it's hard-calibrated to intersect the SM line of fire at 300m. Anything less needs a bit of a lead. I'm sorry, I should have mentioned this.

Gumpy

• Modder
« Reply #23 on: March 07, 2012, 10:26:17 PM »

(UPDATE) Found the conflict,I had a rouge Ju88C6 Daywalker folder in the DBW# folder.Don't ask me how or why it got in there cause I have no idea the Daywalker comes in DBW already installed.All is well now  ;D ;D ;D ;D Thanks sputnikshock and sorry for the brain fart. :-[
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 26   Go Up

Page created in 0.078 seconds with 25 queries.