Special Aircraft Service

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6   Go Down

Author Topic: Complete UP3RC4, with latest selectors Superpack  (Read 86363 times)

mojojojo

• the only guy who uses the wildcat in multiplayer
Re: Complete UP3RC4, with latest selectors Superpack
« Reply #24 on: April 15, 2012, 06:02:49 PM »

~S~
Heya Storebror m8,
um just maybe  a silly question, but here goes.

ie:---- Just as a sidenote, if you want to have a UP3 RC4 pack including official IL-2 patches, just install the DBW 1.7 superpack, since that one includes UP3 RC4 mutually already.----

Does this mean with the DBW 1.7 Superpack, I can just do a plain 1946 install from my disc and then run the superpack ?, this sounds very cool and efficient. I could then keep the Superpack on handiness on my dongle,  ???  ;) in case of the gremlins etc?
It will also mean I can do a clean out of ALL the stuff I been keeping for that old slog of re doing the complete thing again..(ain't that a major pain we all know and dread). I am only asking this to make sure it's OK, as it looked like you said the Superpack contains all the up to the up to now, official patches as well. ( I really am hoping that is what you meant ). I already have DBW 1.7 but would gladly re download the DBW 1.7 but in the Superpack style.
And because I am lazy, to look, this is a one click and point to game installer? etc ? like the other downloads ?
hope you all had a great easter Down there in the Northern Hemisphere. for as we all know the South pole is the one on top and the north is down under LOL.
regards
Lozza (aka Sharkzz)
you can run the superpack on a stock 4.07 install, so yes, its easier to install the superpack.
i7 4790K quad core 4.4GHz/8GB DDR3-1600/ASUS Z87-A/ EVGA GTX 970 4GB/128GB A-Data SSD+1TB HDD/EVGA 650w 80+ gold PSU/ NZXT Source 530 gaming case

Sleepingdragon

« Reply #25 on: July 09, 2012, 10:32:37 PM »

I can't find any of the torrents that do anything other than give me a small .php file in download manager, or antyihng more than a few kb or mb. The media fire rar 13 piece set also seems to be totally corrupted, as part 2 takes 2 days to dnload, and the files I get refuse to open (I have zip with the rar capabiility).

I appreaciate all the work that goes into all this stuff, but there has to be a way for regular IL2 users to obtain the mods without taking a computer programing course. Ive got a folder full of dnloads that claim to be the UP3 RC4 mod, but none of them are. It would be great if the publishers could insure that we could obtain the fruits of thier hard work. Ill be flying stock until these magnificent works become availible to the rest of us.

Sleepingdragon

« Reply #26 on: July 13, 2012, 09:31:22 AM »

:-X Just a suggestion and observation; Upon a little more looking around, (and finally finding a torrent for the UP3 w/o the RC4 that worked for me), it's obvious that most or all of these problems are on the receiver's end, and that there are an assortment of small factors that cause this for a fair number of IL2 guys.

I'm not a computer guy (despite my love hate relationship with them over the past 18 yrs), and I can't speak computer Latin despite trying to learn it (French was the only thing I failed in High School, but computereze is much harder), but if somebody qualified could investigate a bit and find the common factors, it might help reduce this. Maybe a list of preventative measures or requirements could be made for prepping for downloading. I've downloaded other torrents (like the movie 'Malta STory') with no problem.

Also, even zip files are often difficult to obtain, eg: the 13 part up3rc4 dnload that my computer obtained (after considerable work and many attempts) except for part#2, which just refused. Everybody else (it seems) could get it; the guys at Mt4 checked it and it dnloaded fine for them, but SOMETHING on my end prevented ONE part of it from downloading, even now, but WHAT? I see endless posts on this kind of problem, plus getting it to install (haven't tried that yet-trying to figure out what is causing such so I can pre-empt it).

I'm probably going to buy a 5 yr old tower that's  been refurbished, cleaned, and had a new install of XP. Then I'll get the dnload manager and torrent associated files Just for this purpose (if I can sell $100 of my late Dad's RC model stuff).

You guys already do so much for us, and I for one am very greatful and always impressed :-*. I'm not cmplaining, just trying to contribute an observation that you probably have already made.  :)

indyaries

« Reply #27 on: December 10, 2012, 01:20:05 PM »

I am at IL-2 1946, 4.11m.  Will this work for V4.11m?

bomberkiller

• Treffen sich zwei Jäger...!
  • Modder
  • Bf-109G-6/R6 = Bomber Killer
« Reply #28 on: December 10, 2012, 01:51:11 PM »

I am at IL-2 1946, 4.11m.  Will this work for V4.11m?

No!
FAC N° 9 ...cheers mein Schatz

indyaries

« Reply #29 on: December 10, 2012, 02:23:12 PM »

Ok.  I wanted to use DBW, but I've read that I need to have UP installed.  So, what do I need do to get this done?

bomberkiller

• Treffen sich zwei Jäger...!
  • Modder
  • Bf-109G-6/R6 = Bomber Killer
« Reply #30 on: December 10, 2012, 05:55:35 PM »

Ok.  I wanted to use DBW, but I've read that I need to have UP installed.

Yes, you need UP3.04RC too! Here is all what you need in one...:

https://www.sas1946.com/main/index.php/topic,21514.0.html

You take please the downloads from the 2nd post (UP3.04RC is integrated) if you don't have UP3 installed.

Please, at first safe your now running Il-2...!

wbr, Gerhard  :)
FAC N° 9 ...cheers mein Schatz

Affe

« Reply #31 on: February 11, 2013, 08:09:30 AM »

part 7 is missing.

SAS~Boomer

• SAS Honourable Member
« Reply #32 on: February 11, 2013, 08:13:42 AM »

part 7 Alternative Mirror Provided by C2Aaircrew available in first post of thread
http://wnhammons.mediafire.com/download.php?vespvmp3sjhdc0m

SloppyJoe

« Reply #33 on: February 11, 2013, 09:09:07 PM »

Part 11 isn't downloading for me. The one linked here at SAS takes me to MediaFire but it tells me that the file is "Temporarily Unavailable".

Then, with the mirror by C2Aaircrew, when I click on Part 11 to download it, it says the link is broken.
I'm using Chrome, if that has anything to do with it.

Anyone have any ideas what's going on?

Maybe it's like the problem that BadMuthaFunker had and it will work tomorrow. I dunno.

BravoFxTrt

• "BIGFOOT"
  • Modder
  • Flying Ass Clown #13
« Reply #34 on: February 12, 2013, 05:27:55 AM »

Its happening to me as well and not just 11, 10 and 12 also.
MSI R9 280X 6GB x2/Crossfire /ASUS M5A99FX PRO R2.0 Mobo/AMD FX 4170 Bulldozer 4core CPU/RAM Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB/ Corsair RM 1000WATT PSU/Windows 10 Enterprise 64bit

SloppyJoe

« Reply #35 on: February 12, 2013, 06:08:19 AM »

It's also happening with Part 6 for me.

Other than that all others have downloaded fine.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6   Go Up

Page created in 0.132 seconds with 23 queries.