Special Aircraft Service

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down

Author Topic: Tips & Examples for QMB Mission Builders  (Read 28844 times)

BT~Tarik

• Modder
Re: Tips & Examples for QMB Mission Builders
« Reply #36 on: March 20, 2012, 12:13:27 AM »

The names in the scroll list arent the map names, they can be whatever you want. You create a new folder in QuickQMBPro, then put your missions (with the desired map) in there, and name them according to your folder name :

MyqmbRedNone00

Examples that are already there :

AleutiansBlueAirbase00
BerlinBlueNone00

I think this has to be like this so the QMBPro knows which mission has which target.

Uufflakke

• Modder
« Reply #37 on: March 20, 2012, 07:17:15 AM »

The names in the scroll list arent the map names, they can be whatever you want. You create a new folder in QuickQMBPro, then put your missions (with the desired map) in there, and name them according to your folder name.

Ah yes, I see.
I've already tried that yesterday without any succes, must have done something wrong somewhere somehow.  ::)
Perhaps a simple spelling error.  :-[
But now it works.  :)
When the Quick Missions folder is Pacific_Blablabla the corresponding files in it should be named like Pacific_BlablablaBlueNone00.
"The Best Things In Live Aren't Things"

Uufflakke

• Modder
« Reply #38 on: February 01, 2013, 05:40:10 AM »

Question:
A long time ago I've read somewhere here that is possible to create a quick mission and rename it something different than Desert_OnlineRedNone00.mis/Desert_OnlineBlueStrike00.mis/Desert_OnlineBlueArmor.mis etc.
So in the ingame QMB I selected a mission, redid some waypoints and renamed it Desert_OnlineRedRailyard00.mis and saved it.
Restarted the game and the mission name showed up in the list between the others but I get DataFile_Corrupt message popping up after pressing the 'FLY' button.
The interesting thing is that sometimes the mission works and sometimes it doesn't after a restart.
Also after selecting a default mission and going back again after a few minutes to "my homemade mission" it doesn't work anymore all of a sudden. Again the DataFile_Corrupt message.

What is right procedure to make it work all the time?
I'm on DBW1.71 by the way.

LuseKofte

« Reply #39 on: February 01, 2013, 01:47:58 PM »

Using mission pro made by pablo this is possible, but sometimes you need to push reset button leave qmb and go in again to make them work again. The problem with these missions are that only Mission pro users can use them, and this occasionally bug that you describe.
Some times you need to delete Lastmis file in Folder Quicks also

Uufflakke

• Modder
« Reply #40 on: February 02, 2013, 01:56:23 AM »

Ah yes, the issues and workarounds you describe I've already experienced. Unfortunately.
So no chance in having extra quick mission names in the dropdown list without bugs.
Then I need to rewrite some existing quick missions.

RealDarko

• Modder
« Reply #41 on: March 30, 2016, 01:05:40 PM »

Is there any tutorial of how to add maps and missions to QMB pro?
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up

Page created in 0.069 seconds with 23 queries.