Special Aircraft Service

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down

Author Topic: DCG Korea 50-53 v1.4 for DBW  (Read 17378 times)

WindWpn

• Modder
Re: DCG Korea 50-53 v1.4 for DBW
« Reply #36 on: July 12, 2013, 11:32:24 AM »

Note, to get this campaign working properly in HSFX 6 requires a fairly heavy modded HSFX install.  I have it for personal use only which includes a WWII and Jetwar pack, for which this campaign resides with the Jetwar option.  Additionally, the map which ships with stock hsfx for which this campaign is set is bugged by missing textures which make some of the airfields looks like stripes.  Thus, the map set stock with hsfx requires update. 

All in all, to run this DCG Korea campaign properly in HSFX requires a fairly substantive modification of stock HSFX.  I actually employed Bravos technique hijacking the #SAS folder for my "offline" heavily modded HSFX install and it works quite well.

All in all, DCG Korea will fly in HSFX, but will require a lot of prep work to have everything properly in place (ranging from map objects to ships, planes, cores, etc...).  It can be done though, as I have it running well in my personal 4.11/HSFX 6 modded install.

However, now I am moving on to 4.12 so next step will be to update for 4.12.  Though, the jetwar stuff is necessary for DCG Korea so will wait until those mod cores are updated for 4.12.

~S~
wind

JAKMACK

« Reply #37 on: July 14, 2013, 01:57:25 AM »

Maybe sent me a list of your current Mods that you use?!
Um how can i send you a list :( new to this websites old forums setup.

JAKMACK

« Reply #38 on: July 14, 2013, 02:00:14 AM »

Note, to get this campaign working properly in HSFX 6 requires a fairly heavy modded HSFX install.  I have it for personal use only which includes a WWII and Jetwar pack, for which this campaign resides with the Jetwar option.  Additionally, the map which ships with stock hsfx for which this campaign is set is bugged by missing textures which make some of the airfields looks like stripes.  Thus, the map set stock with hsfx requires update. 

All in all, to run this DCG Korea campaign properly in HSFX requires a fairly substantive modification of stock HSFX.  I actually employed Bravos technique hijacking the #SAS folder for my "offline" heavily modded HSFX install and it works quite well.

All in all, DCG Korea will fly in HSFX, but will require a lot of prep work to have everything properly in place (ranging from map objects to ships, planes, cores, etc...).  It can be done though, as I have it running well in my personal 4.11/HSFX 6 modded install.

However, now I am moving on to 4.12 so next step will be to update for 4.12.  Though, the jetwar stuff is necessary for DCG Korea so will wait until those mod cores are updated for 4.12.

~S~
wind
Is there plans to incorporate this campaign with Hsfx? Is there a list of mods that i need? Thanks for your response btw
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up

Page created in 0.083 seconds with 28 queries.