Special Aircraft Service

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: 6DOF-TracK IR  (Read 2469 times)

Able-Dog

6DOF-TracK IR
« on: February 07, 2012, 09:39:33 AM »

I recently posted in the german section, but got no reply yet, so I try it wit a much larger audience.
I do 4.101 with UP3RC3 and DBW but can't get a proper 6DOF behaviour for TrackIR. Its only the usual pitch and Yaw with additional Roll, but noc x y and z movements.
Which mod should I add to have 6 DOF like with stock 4.11?
Or does this become obsolete within days for we will have modded 4.11?

OberstDanjeje

Re: 6DOF-TracK IR
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2012, 11:04:01 AM »

In your conf.ini [rts] section you have to add trackIRUse=1 (probable it's already done)

In the DBW selector you have to set 6DOF (I'm using DBW1.7 so don't remember exactly the setting name)

US_GRANT

• Modder
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2012, 11:54:26 AM »

You also want to make sure when you are in game you have not selected "gunsight view". Make sure you are in the regular view and then try it. in gunsight view you lose 6DOF and only have 3DOF.

Able-Dog

« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2012, 12:18:48 PM »

Yes, trackIRUse=1 is in the [rts] section and im not in Gunsight mode (GSM), because the head is much higher when nit in GSM.
With 4.11 I never use GSM, because I can move my Head in GSM, which is sometimes a little bit tricky because of the way harder influence of headshake.

LuseKofte

« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2012, 12:21:21 PM »

U use carmasters mod, it interfear with trackIr I've heard. some mods (all tho I never encountered them in DBW1.6 an1.7) can interfear with 6dof

spinner

« Reply #5 on: February 07, 2012, 04:00:23 PM »

Hi Able-Dog,
JSGME
If you are using DBW you need to load the #DBW_6dof_TRACKIR_classfiles in JSGME for TrackIR to give you 6dof.
If you are running UP3 I believe all you need is the #UP3#_Enable_UP3 mod in JSGME for 6dof to work.
SELECTOR
If you are using DBW 1.7 there is nothing in the selector to select but in lower versions of the selector there was a box to select 6dof as well so if you are using a lower version of the selector, that box needs to be selected too.
Spinner

Able-Dog

« Reply #6 on: February 08, 2012, 06:50:55 AM »

Hi Able-Dog,
JSGME
If you are using DBW you need to load the #DBW_6dof_TRACKIR_classfiles in JSGME for TrackIR to give you 6dof.
Yes this is enabled, but I have only 3DOF
If you are running UP3 I believe all you need is the #UP3#_Enable_UP3 mod in JSGME for 6dof to work.
SELECTOR
If you are using DBW 1.7 there is nothing in the selector to select but in lower versions of the selector there was a box to select 6dof as well so if you are using a lower version of the selector, that box needs to be selected too.
Spinner
Oh, i havent been here for a wile and obviously missed the fact that there is DBW 1.7
I take a look, havent found it yet.... tststs, stupid me  ::)
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.071 seconds with 27 queries.