Special Aircraft Service

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Bf 109 F2 Escuadrilla AZUL 1/48 Hasegawa  (Read 5074 times)

ALLIA29

Bf 109 F2 Escuadrilla AZUL 1/48 Hasegawa
« on: February 01, 2012, 08:14:11 PM »

Hello everyone.

I would like to present to you one of my latest works, even some time I've been unable to do my beautiful models, due to a common enemy for the world, the CRISIS...
now it is time to present you an aircraft known to all, the Messerschmitt Bf 109 F-2 of the blue SQUADRON. Hasegawa 1/48

On 22 of June 1941 more than three million German soldiers were released on the Russian steppes; Operation Barbarossa (i.e., the invasion of the Soviet Union) had begun. This campaign proved providential for Spain, which saw away the threat of an invasion by the German army to take the rock of Gibraltar (operation Felix) and, thus, close the Strait to Allied ships. The Government of General Franco also saw an opportunity to improve strained relations with Germany and pay the German aid during the civil war without having to enter to form part of the axis and thereby engage in a global war that would have meant disaster for the impoverished Spain of the post-war period.

He immediately began to organize a unit of volunteers with the rank of Division to go to fight to the Russian front, which would take the name of "Division Spanish volunteer", more popularly known as the "Blue Division". And although it is less known, the Air Ministry also began to prepare a series of squadrons of volunteers to fight in Russia integrated into the Luftwaffe: the "blue squadrons".

These squadrons operate sequentially, with a stay in front of six months each. On July 24, 1941 would leave the first one. Telling the story of these pilots and his work on the Russian front it would be too long..

Photos

I hope it is to your liking...

Dark Apostle

• SAS Honourable Member
Re: Bf 109 F2 Escuadrilla AZUL 1/48 Hasegawa
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2012, 08:15:21 PM »

Dear god im in awe, thats amazing work.

SAS~CirX

• R.I.P.
  • SAS Honourable Member
  • No Zips, Only Buttons
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2012, 11:26:36 AM »

Dear god im in awe, thats amazing work.

I agree. That is one great job.

juanmalapuente

« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2012, 03:06:49 PM »

Wonderfully detailed and documented model. You're a master of aerograph. Did decals come with the model or you printed them?

ALLIA29

« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2012, 09:20:33 AM »

Wonderfully detailed and documented model. You're a master of aerograph. Did decals come with the model or you printed them?

they come in the model...

y viene con el KIT de asegawa

juanmalapuente

« Reply #5 on: February 10, 2012, 02:32:28 PM »

It's a great detail from people of Hasegawa that they pay attention to this small but great piece of History.

BravoFxTrt

• "BIGFOOT"
  • Modder
  • Flying Ass Clown #13
« Reply #6 on: March 22, 2012, 03:52:49 AM »

WOW +1
MSI R9 280X 6GB x2/Crossfire /ASUS M5A99FX PRO R2.0 Mobo/AMD FX 4170 Bulldozer 4core CPU/RAM Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB/ Corsair RM 1000WATT PSU/Windows 10 Enterprise 64bit
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.075 seconds with 26 queries.