Special Aircraft Service

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 [11]   Go Down

Author Topic: Hawker Storm - RELEASED, thread outdated :)  (Read 31718 times)

A1_Phoenix

• Modder
  • Un maiale deve volare
Re: Hawker Storm - RELEASED, thread outdated :)
« Reply #120 on: March 26, 2018, 07:12:38 AM »

the community has my OK to edit loadouts or modify the plane, just let me know :D i'd reccommend to don't exceed the 4x40lbs, still

Hi ! I do agree with the pure fighter concept ; but, on the other hand, the Storm looks pretty much like...Blohm & Voss Ha-137 dive bomber  :P

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hamburger_Flugzeugbau_Ha_137

]thumleft[ :P

GO.

FOR.

IT.

(it needs a 109B nose and 2x7.92... MMMMMMH.)

Garwaire

Re: Hawker Storm - RELEASED, thread outdated :)
« Reply #121 on: March 28, 2018, 10:02:49 AM »

Hello Garwaire, thank you!

during Java-Wip phase, i've had the idea of a light bombs loadout -not too much, max 4x40lbs- but ultimately i've decided to make a pure fighter.
unfortunately my java-editing PC is no more, and i'm unable to correct some problems or add loadouts.

the community has my OK to edit loadouts or modify the plane, just let me know :D i'd reccommend to don't exceed the 4x40lbs, still

A1_Phoenix
Thank you Phoenix - I agree with the pure-fighter idea, sometimes I have enough trouble keeping the engine going!! She's helping me learn to be a better pilot - not played IL2 since I was 18, some 10 years ago ... and that was will invincibility enabled [I'm ashamed to say]. Thoroughly enjoying the Storm as a fighter mind you, so I agree with the loadout recommendations - I'd be happy with 4 rockets for the odd ground attack mission I get assigned in Pilot Career mode!

I'd had a read about editing loadouts with Java but I've not tried yet. It's something I'll look into - or would be grateful if the community would do the same.
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 [11]   Go Up

Page created in 0.077 seconds with 24 queries.