Special Aircraft Service

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Down

Author Topic: New Wingflyr Armor download for DBW and HSFX5  (Read 22144 times)

Kopfdorfer

• Potez 63.11 France's most significant AC in 1940
Re: New Wingflyr Armor download for DBW and HSFX5
« Reply #12 on: January 10, 2012, 09:24:16 AM »

These look super - as your work is always.
Thanks.

At the risk of sounding both ignorant and ungrateful, both of which I hope I am not, will these be compatible, or could they be made so if not, to 4.09.
I understand fully if this is not on the horizon.

Kopfdorfer

wingflyr

• Modder
« Reply #13 on: January 11, 2012, 12:23:24 AM »

These look super - as your work is always.
Thanks.

At the risk of sounding both ignorant and ungrateful, both of which I hope I am not, will these be compatible, or could they be made so if not, to 4.09.
I understand fully if this is not on the horizon.

Kopfdorfer
Thanks Kopfdorfer. Yes it should work , if you enter all the required entries Technic ini. and chief ini for new slot tanks, and folder placed properly. All based on stock armor except of course the new slots tanks.   Wing.

stanislao

• Modder
« Reply #14 on: January 11, 2012, 09:39:59 AM »

Sorry, dear wingflyr, I have installed IL2  with SAS  .. I managed to install most of the package, but I can not see the Valentine AA .. Then if I try to install HotchkissH35 - RenaultR35 -  VickersMKVI and especially the Puma SdKfz234_1 and SdKfz234_2 the game goes in crasc .. What I can do?
Thank you for the wonderful models.
 Can you create simple soldiers i mean in a sitting position, maybe using the existing gunners, to create realistic scenes around the parked aircraft? 

Thunda

« Reply #15 on: January 23, 2012, 04:45:17 AM »

Installed these at the weekend- just superb. Has completely transformed the armour available. Thankyou wingflyer.

wingflyr

• Modder
« Reply #16 on: January 23, 2012, 11:34:16 AM »

Installed these at the weekend- just superb. Has completely transformed the armour available. Thankyou wingflyer.
Thanks Thunda, Im glad your using and enjoying them.   Wingflyr.

WindWpn

• Modder
« Reply #17 on: January 23, 2012, 01:00:33 PM »

This is one of the best mod updates I have found, as for improving the visual appearance of "stock" ground armor.  I have successfully implemented this mod in DBW 1.6 as part of a JGME pack update; however, I would like to carry this into 4.1.1.  Given that this primarily affects "stock" armor are updates required to the ini's necessary, and if so, how do the ini updates affect the stock armor set?

wingflyr

• Modder
« Reply #18 on: January 23, 2012, 09:49:24 PM »

:) Thanks M8,  I havent tryed them yet on 4.11,
but Ive downloaded it and will giver a go. I do not see any problems with stock armor not working (they are built up on stock) unless they have changed the class files for them.The new ones have to be entered in chief and technic ini file entry, based on the included class files.

Thunda

« Reply #19 on: January 24, 2012, 06:14:08 AM »

Hi wingflyr- seems when I select the Japanese tanks, the Ha-Go and Chi-Ha, the wheels inside the tracks are just white 'boxes', like there is a texture missing.

Im running UP3 RC4, and I used the Technics and Cheif.ini files you included to install.

Any ideas?

wingflyr

• Modder
« Reply #20 on: January 24, 2012, 09:57:18 PM »

Hi wingflyr- seems when I select the Japanese tanks, the Ha-Go and Chi-Ha, the wheels inside the tracks are just white 'boxes', like there is a texture missing.

Im running UP3 RC4, and I used the Technics and Cheif.ini files you included to install.

Any ideas?
It sounds like something simple to fix like alpha wrong SH1 texture,if its working fine in DBW then textures are ok. I dont use UP3 RC4 version so Ill have to give it a look, is every other tank ok.

Thunda

« Reply #21 on: January 25, 2012, 04:16:30 AM »

Yes, everything else works (better than) fine. In fact it looks amazing. Just the Japanese tanks.

wingflyr

• Modder
« Reply #22 on: January 25, 2012, 10:31:04 PM »

Yes, everything else works (better than) fine. In fact it looks amazing. Just the Japanese tanks.
I tested it in the UP3 Version like yours, with the original Chief and technic ini that came with first UP3  download (#UP#SampleFolder) the japanese tanks are ok and textures are fine, you may need to reload them,something did not place properly. As for using the My supplied Chief and technic ini, in HSFX armor folder, you say it works ok. Did all tanks show detailed french HotchkissH35, VickersMKVI, LT35 & LT38 Etc.....   I ask because, when I try My supplied Chief and technic ini , it ctd at 70%. And then ok with the original Chief and technic ini that came with first UP3  download, but of couse with out the dead meshes and required summer winter desert folder enteries. Sometimes difficult and fustrating, all these great game formats with different required tweeks, makes it hard to please everyone. Im more of a DBW HSFX flyer, but if I can, Ill try.  Cheers Wingflyr.   

Thunda

« Reply #23 on: January 26, 2012, 09:16:43 AM »

All the other tanks are available, and the install was totally flawless and simple. You said in an earlier post that it was maybe the 'sp1' texture, and I looked in the 3do folder and opened the .tga file, and it seems all the wheel textures are there. However, I dont know what the 'properties' of that file are supposed to be ie dpi, image size etc.

Thanks for your help, wingflyr- ill have another look tonight- as I say, everything else works perfectly, and looks great!!
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Up

Page created in 0.077 seconds with 24 queries.