Special Aircraft Service

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 ... 17   Go Down

Author Topic: Breda Ba65 K14 & A80 ready to DL (7 versions) - updated 26/12/11  (Read 98973 times)

FANATIC MODDER

• Modder
Re: Breda Ba65 K14 & A80 ready to DL (7 versions)
« Reply #36 on: December 24, 2011, 01:20:45 PM »

Thank you I 'll check it out but not now because it's Christmas don't expect an answer before Tuesday.

Ectoflyer

« Reply #37 on: December 24, 2011, 01:29:20 PM »

deleted old P61 version, the very first, and now it works...Il2 is strange as usual ;)

great plane, thank you!  :)

agracier

• Modder
    • The Great War in a Different Light
« Reply #38 on: December 24, 2011, 03:24:01 PM »

deleted old P61 version, the very first, and now it works...Il2 is strange as usual ;)

What do you mean the oldP61 version? ... could you explain which plane or line you are talking about. cause i can us this plane as an AI, but cannot fly it as a pilot without getting a crash as soon as the mission is loaded ... i'd really like to get into the pilot's seat.

I've even tried with a clean air.ini and adding only this plane, but the results are the same. Cannot fly it as pilot.

Ectoflyer

« Reply #39 on: December 24, 2011, 04:27:14 PM »

What do you mean the oldP61 version?
Still had the beta. Read PM

FANATIC MODDER

• Modder
« Reply #40 on: December 24, 2011, 04:28:31 PM »

This is a tough one. I first deleted my P-61 entry in the air.ini I made 2 days ago, that does without all the japanese and most of the soviet planes and all 7 worked without any fault. Again and again, no crash. But then I tried it on my full europe air.ini, minus the P-61, and it crashed again as usual. I then deleted all the extra russian planes I added myself, and the crashes continued as before. I finally deleted ALL yaks, remained with only 2 Ba.65 versions (K.74 monoposto and arconel if that matters) again crashes...Now please, but PLEASE I don't want to hear that I may reached the ultra-cursed java memory limit because I don't know how I can run all these Yaks like the (early style canopy) Yak-1PF and the Yak-9DD etc. with any problems and Ba.65 crashes.
And my experience says at the end that what is "4.09 only" and what is not, is very relative. I can run Yak-9DDs, P-39N field mods, Hurricane "sunsguns", Fw 190A-8/9 1.65 atm, Avia 534 series III etc. without any fault, if that says something to you...

An idea is that dreamk works with a SAS modactivator and the plane somehow conflicts with something that exists only in UP3.0 and/or DBW 1.6.

agracier

• Modder
« Reply #41 on: December 24, 2011, 05:07:40 PM »

An idea is that dreamk works with a SAS modactivator and the plane somehow conflicts with something that exists only in UP3.0 and/or DBW 1.6.

I think you are correct in that. I finally got the Ba65 and Ro37 for that matter to work as a flyable plane in ModAct ... even with a clean and default air.ini for DBW with only the Ba65, it was still not possible to get it flyable as pilot.

So yes, I think your deduction is correct.

So now I guess i will make ModAct my SCW version of Il-2 ... that is also a way to go, cause these new planes, Ba65, Ro37 and He46 are all little gems ... great stuff.

I suppose that by and by someone will figure out the DBW conflict ....

SAS~Poltava

• Avid FMB user
  • SAS Honourable Member
  • Help Ukraine fight
    • Check out my modded campaigns
« Reply #42 on: December 24, 2011, 05:36:40 PM »

WHERE did that nice Italian skin come from???  :o :o :o
You want to give financial support to a front line Ukraine unit fighting the Russian invaders? Paypal kyivragnarock@gmail.com

badderger

« Reply #43 on: December 24, 2011, 05:50:03 PM »

NOTICE---re previous posts of 60% and 70% CTD in failed installations---PROBLEM SOLVED---I am a bit embarassed---I did not copy the air.ini files correctly! As a text file was not provided, I copied the air .ini entries by hand as provided in the first post. IN every one of the 7 entries I forgot the dot(.) after the "air"---example
INCORRECT ENTRY>>>
Ba65A80ArconeL     airBa65AA     NOINFO    i01     SUMMER   CORRECT ENTRY>>>>
Ba65A80ArconeL     air.Ba65AA    NOINFO    i01     SUMMER
                   mistake  ^
So, DreamK you were correct that it had to be one of three things and this was the one.I am very happy to have this bird as it fits in nice with SCW missions which are becoming very popular lately. I believe the attraction to the Spanish Civil War is that it holds good middle ground above WW1 crafts and leads naturally into the outbreak of WW2. This allows the player a chance to test planes and situations that were unique only to that era.
   Again best holiday wishes and Gratitude for your fine efforts.

agracier

• Modder
« Reply #44 on: December 24, 2011, 05:58:58 PM »

I think I have isolated the culprit for not being able to fly the Ba65 as pilot. I had it installed in ModAct and all went well. I could fly as pilot and finish a whole mission.

But then when doing a bit of updating in ModAct I imported the Platinum Effects mod, latest version, the Ba65 was no longer flyable and the mission crashed upon loading. remove Plat Ef and all went well again. Ba65 is flyable. I tried disabling the Platinum Effects in DBW and when disabled, the Ba65 is flyable in DBW as well ...

So it seems to me that the Platinum Effects Mod has some kind of (obscure) conflict with the Ba65 and Ro37 and He46 as well ... I wouldn't know how that could be, but it is what I experienced in both ModAct and DBW 1.6.

Maybe this can help someone see what the conflict is in specific terms? I'd hate to give up Platinum Effects since it is the ultimate in effects mods ...

archie1971

• Modder
« Reply #45 on: December 25, 2011, 12:25:13 AM »

guys is somewhere to download a template or a void?

Dreamk

• Modder
« Reply #46 on: December 25, 2011, 12:44:50 AM »

For a real template you'll need yet to wait for a few days - Nashprod has been ill these last days and couldn't finish it.
In the meantime you can find some use of that:
Ba65 Temporary Template (line and rivets).bmp
https://www.mediafire.com/?ozq4lgbg29bmz05
or
http://ifolder.ru/27769259

(a work skin I made from a 4views plan as a basis to ckeck up alignements.)

Time has also arrived for the first update - it appears that in most cases the bombs appeared as US bombs instead of Italian bombs - Here are the corrected java classes for the 7 planes, enable to display the correct ordnance
just copy them in your Ba65 directory they will crush the former classes.
Ba65_Update1.rar
https://www.mediafire.com/?oj6qm9823eng08e
or
http://ifolder.ru/27796262

Red_Fox90

• Aviator Mod Team
Re: Breda Ba65 K14 & A80 ready to DL (7 versions) - updated 25/12/11
« Reply #47 on: December 25, 2011, 02:31:59 AM »

Really nice plane, thanks for making it :)
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 ... 17   Go Up

Page created in 0.095 seconds with 27 queries.