Special Aircraft Service

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 ... 116   Go Down

Author Topic: Project DGen_mod  (Read 360175 times)

Cloyd

Re: Project DGen_mod
« Reply #60 on: March 27, 2012, 02:55:00 PM »

Gettting a "beep" error when I try to start a USN career. Seems strange that the error is something about a Singapore/UK problem. Is this user install error?
Code: [Select]
= DGen_mod 1.0.0.5 (27/03/2012) =
seed: 504341531
ParamStr: un 0       
DGen_mod initialization. Side: un, Rank: 0
RandomFlights=3
MaxFLAK=10
MaxBomberSkill=0
Distance=Any
Length=VeryLong
AI=Normal
Missions=Normal
AirIntensity=Medium
GroundIntensity=Medium
SlowFire=1.0
PromotionRate=1.90
Career ID: Un1
Load DGen\mod\AllPlanes.dat:
CoralSea
Load DGen\mod\CoralSeaTowns.dat:
EnemyNation from stock: Japan
ReadDB sorties:4
Load DGen\mod\AllWing.dat:
TestWing(f,s): USN_VF_3B 0 00
Blue skill set: 5 45 5
Red skill set: 1 20 30
Inherits operations from DGen\opsCoralSea.dat
Loading 25 operation from DGen\opsCoralSea.dat
Loading 23 red moving group
Loading 0 red stationary units
Loading 0 red buildings
Loading 22 blue moving group
Loading 45 all moving group
Loading 0 blue stationary units
Loading 0 all stationary units
Loading 0 blue buildings
Loading 0 all buildings
ShipList count 37 objects
ZoneList count 0 objects
ClusterList count 0 objects
FleetList count 14 objects
CarrierList count 4 objects
Dangerous areas - Red:0 Blue:0
Loading 91 sea topo objects and 0 land topo objects
DGen\MOD\Message\PF_MessageEn.dat
Can't parse message line: <SingaporeDb>(nJA) <The operation was a hard one, but we finally succeeded at driving the British presence out of the Malayan peninsula. Losses were consequent, but the objective was worth our sacrifices. The Singapore fortress is history, and our forces can now head towards Burma and Dutch East Indies to finish off our job in Southern Asia.> <SingaporeBr>(aUK) <Several hours ago, Japan declared war upon the United States, striking the anchored Pacific Fleet at Pearl Harbour. It is both a good and a bad news: what is good is that now, we can count on the United States' help in our struggle against the Axis forces; what is worse is the fact that there are great chances that Malaya may get assaulted by Japanese amphibious forces in the forthcoming days. We must get ready for any eventuality. This evening, the Royal Navy will sail out from Singapore and look for enemy troopships. The RAF is to provide cover to our boats and to Singapore city, which will certainly have to face air raids in a very near future. The success or the defeat in Malaya relies much on the RAF crews' shoulders: do not disappoint us and destroy the aggressor, or Singapore may have to fight for its survival.>

Asura

• Modder
« Reply #61 on: March 27, 2012, 11:44:54 PM »

Ok stupid question...I know it says DGEN_mod.  but can it be used with unmodded il2 1946 version 4.11?

Yes. The adapted AllClasses.dat and AllPlanes.dat lists for version 4.11 now prepare, but lists from RC1 have all necessary data.

Asura

• Modder
« Reply #62 on: March 28, 2012, 01:28:26 AM »

v1.0.0.6 RC2 (03/2012)
+ some bugs fixed in message files
+ a bug fixed in the 'Scramble' mission 

https://www.mediafire.com/?1ivb8zt8m845sot

Asura

• Modder
« Reply #63 on: March 28, 2012, 01:31:11 AM »

Gettting a "beep" error when I try to start a USN career. Seems strange that the error is something about a Singapore/UK problem. Is this user install error?

Unfortunately at me possibility wasn't high-grade to test the program in various languages. In version 1.0.0.6 your problem is corrected. Thanks for bag report!

Cloyd

« Reply #64 on: March 28, 2012, 04:13:19 AM »

In version 1.0.0.6 your problem is corrected. Thanks for bag report!

That fixed it! Thanks for your work on DGen.

Cloyd

wheelsup_cavu

• Mission4Today
« Reply #65 on: March 28, 2012, 11:55:26 PM »

I am curious why these three DAT files have no data in them?
  • AfricaBR
  • ArdennesBR
  • Solomons0842BR
They are located in the Mods folder.

Wheels

Asura

• Modder
« Reply #66 on: March 29, 2012, 12:04:04 AM »

I am curious why these three DAT files have no data in them?
  • AfricaBR
  • ArdennesBR
  • Solomons0842BR
They are located in the Mods folder.

Wheels

In the *BR.dat files there are coordinates of bridges on the map. It is necessary for formation of missions of type "Bridge attack" or "Protection of the bridge". In this case I took out data from the Starshoy code in the external file and in a code of data by bridges it was not simple. On correct they should be added, then in campaigns there will be additional missions. I will prosecute this subjects later.

kennel

« Reply #67 on: March 29, 2012, 02:58:25 AM »

Some basic questions

installation proceedure: new dgen exe will replace old dgen exe, what of the other files? do I insert them into the dgen folder where all the campaigns are kept?

By using these new files I should be able to get the Hs 129 operational in a luftwaffe ground attack campaign, using the old dgen the Hs 129 was recognised as a red plane if set up as player flyable.

Juri_JS

« Reply #68 on: March 29, 2012, 04:39:03 AM »

Some basic questions

installation proceedure: new dgen exe will replace old dgen exe, what of the other files? do I insert them into the dgen folder where all the campaigns are kept?

If you extract all the files in the Il-2 main directory, then a 'MOD' folder will be created in your DGen folder.

By using these new files I should be able to get the Hs 129 operational in a luftwaffe ground attack campaign, using the old dgen the Hs 129 was recognised as a red plane if set up as player flyable.

Yes, it should work.

hello

• aka Aufpassen! aka Alfie!
« Reply #69 on: March 29, 2012, 08:11:05 AM »

I am using DBW 1.71 with the new DGEN_mod. Everything works, but I am getting briefings in Russian. How can I fix this? Thanks for some great offline stuff.

Juri_JS

« Reply #70 on: March 29, 2012, 09:14:33 AM »

I am using DBW 1.71 with the new DGEN_mod. Everything works, but I am getting briefings in Russian. How can I fix this? Thanks for some great offline stuff.

That has nothing to do with the DGen_mod but is caused by the fact that the modded game is based on the Russian version of the game. It will always select the Russian language version of the briefings, that's why you have to replace them.

The DGen_mod is not using the briefings in the DGen folder, its briefing files are in this folder "DGen\MOD\Message". If you are using mods you have to delete the *Ru.dat files in this folder and copy and then rename the *En.dat files to  *Ru.dat.

EDIT: Corrected wrong information. See Asura's post below.

Asura

• Modder
« Reply #71 on: March 30, 2012, 12:02:30 AM »

So it will not turn out! A format of messages at the new and old generator the different! At simple replacement there will be many mistakes!

It is necessary to remove the *Ru.dat files in the DGen\MOD\Message catalog and to copy the *En.dat files having changed in ????????En to Ru. Then everything will correctly work.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 ... 116   Go Up

Page created in 0.091 seconds with 20 queries.