Special Aircraft Service

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Humble Request  (Read 1539 times)

Gubi

• Flying Ass Clown #34
  • Modder
  • RIP
Humble Request
« on: November 04, 2011, 05:37:40 PM »

The rump of our squad, The "Flying Ass Clowns" have found it neccessary to fly with another group..."Chuffy's Flying Circus".  They're a wonderful group of chaps.  On board, they have some fabulous mission makers and once a week fly a coop...on a campaign one of them has generated.  Quite fun.

I'm wanting to generate a campaign of the Malayan/DEI debacle that befell the Allies in '41-42.  I've, pretty much, got it scripted and so on...but I have a request.

Does any of you have a template of the Singapore map, just waiting to have missions plotted on it?  I hate populating a map before making the missions.  If any of you creative geniuses would offer to make a custom one, I can relay my thoughts on which bases and such might need what and where, by PM or here.  I prefer here as my emails are many anyway; I come here for a delightful escape.

I will post the missions here after Chuffy's and us have flown them.

If not, that's cool.  I'll let this request lie here for a while before asking elsewhere.

Any help would be appreciated and noted.

Cheers
Gubi 
I am a moron.

Gubi

• Flying Ass Clown #34
  • Modder
  • RIP
Re: Humble Request
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2011, 05:43:03 PM »

Malaya template...completed.  First mission posted to Chuffy's...and here we go.

Thanx Gentlemen

Cheers
Gubi
I am a moron.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.076 seconds with 26 queries.