Special Aircraft Service

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Down

Author Topic: All Aircraft Simulations  (Read 14134 times)

SAS~GJE52

• Editor
  • Orchard Studios
Re: All Aircraft Simulations
« Reply #36 on: October 29, 2011, 06:31:45 PM »

Helen, what have you done to Blumax, his avatar has become very sinister ......  :o .. or is this what living with a hard drinking woman does to you  ;)
Do not criticise a man until you have walked a mile in his shoes...  Then you can call him what you like, as you have his shoes ... and he is a mile away......

DD_BadAim

« Reply #37 on: October 29, 2011, 07:44:21 PM »

I love this thread! I'm lucky enough to have a wife who appreciates my hobbies, if not participating actively in them. I guess she likes to know where I'm going to be any given night!

Ribs

« Reply #38 on: October 29, 2011, 08:49:17 PM »

Yea sure i got off easy...
I warned her before, she thought she could heal me from this shit...
she couldnt... left.
Still playing... reading... being a prophead.

:D

What did yours throw at you?

Since this a "family show" , albeit , a dysfunctional family  ;) , it went something like this , " You f***ing a**h**e , 25 years of you being gone half the time doing your f***ing job , for who or what I still dont know and you cant f***ing talk about it  :-X and then when you do come home , you get into G**amned PC gaming and this stupid f***ing "Strum - my - D**k" (she never called it Sturmovik!) game that you "play" all the f***ing time! You can take your f***ing PC , game , joystick and shove it up your a**!" Obviously , not the best of wedded bliss , many other issues involved , plenty of blame to go around etc. So now , I peacefully enjoy my time with my dogs , a Pug , Golden Retriever and Weimaraner , plenty of beer and bourbon , my PC and merrily enjoy "Strum - my - D**k" Cheers!  ;D
I've spent most of my money on Whiskey and Women. The rest I just wasted.

HundertzehnGustav

• Banned on Sep 11/2012
  • Arrogant Narcisistic Pussy
« Reply #39 on: October 29, 2011, 10:08:00 PM »

I love this thread! I'm lucky enough to have a wife who appreciates my hobbies, if not participating actively in them. I guess she likes to know where I'm going to be any given night!

Hell, man... she can even have a pretty good idea of who you hang out with!
XD

Well Ribs, THAT is Ixaaactly what i want to avoid. when i said, she needs to get past tassos to get to me... i forgot to mention she needs to accept that i am a prophead who spends a lot of time and energy to be close to WWII birds.
I can already imagine your answer...

Yea, at least i can enjoy my Sturm-my-D**k every night, it don´t scream "HEADACHE" half the time, and compared to your fat (Censored) it has gotten prettier and bouncier over the last few years!
YOUR two fun arguments have gone south, whereas my Sturmod**k has become the ultimate Joyride every night and i consider declaring myself Gay! Now get the hell out of my face!

Prophead women with tolerance for dogs and PCs are hard to come by...

I mean, i aint stoopid, if she has stuff she likes to do herself, like this nordic walking (ski without snow...?!) or Riding a horse, or pimping up her pink Ricecooker Car or spending her life on the ifone and farcebook, whatever...
She can do that. Individuals have their things they love to do, Things that form the backbone of their private life.

And if they don´t match... things´ll get ugly sooner or later for one reason or another!

Helen-of-Sparta

« Reply #40 on: October 30, 2011, 06:06:42 AM »

Helen, what have you done to Blumax, his avatar has become very sinister ......  :o .. or is this what living with a hard drinking woman does to you  ;)

For sure always his eyes looks it like this for halloween ;D jack danials is not hard drink but cold tea, for me always i can drink it Blumax he call it Greek fire water is ouzo, this hard drink or vodka from Russia and Poland.

I think it mens here can not find it for them good womens you must to go to Sparta to find it warrior womens who can kick you arse IL-2, drinks ouzo and eats you dog....oh likes you dog ;D :-*

Knochenlutscher

• Flying Ass Clown #10
  • Modder
  • aka Segfej
« Reply #41 on: October 30, 2011, 04:08:19 PM »

Never combine drinking and dogs, a neighbour in our hungarian village owned a Kuvasz sheppard dog and forgot his keys in the pub. His wife was sleeping hard, not hearing the bell or his screaming after he tried hitch-hiking the fence, when his dog pulled over him for a meal.
He was notorious for having a trauma after serving with the French-Legion, his wife said, after this he was cured from this nightmare, and he never got drunk again.
Wiseman : "Did you speak the exact words?" Ash : "Look, maybe I didn't say every single little tiny syllable, no. But basically I said them, yeah."

jdo3

• The World War Blog
« Reply #42 on: October 30, 2011, 06:32:03 PM »

Hey everyone,
I'm happy to let you all continue this thread, but with one request - could we kill the cursing a bit? Even if you add the asterisks in there, everyone  over the age of 12 knows what your saying.

Thanks,

jdo3

hawker445

« Reply #43 on: October 30, 2011, 09:51:30 PM »

Hey everyone,
I'm happy to let you all continue this thread, but with one request - could we kill the cursing a bit? Even if you add the asterisks in there, everyone  over the age of 12 knows what your saying.

Thanks,

jdo3

EHh you can't stop it, Movies these dayss.....

jdo3

• The World War Blog
« Reply #44 on: October 31, 2011, 07:14:56 AM »

Yes, I understand that there is a lot of cursing these days,  ::)
However, I am a firm believer that whenever it can be prevented, it should be.
Thats my only request to you all!

Continue please.

HundertzehnGustav

• Banned on Sep 11/2012
  • Arrogant Narcisistic Pussy
« Reply #45 on: October 31, 2011, 08:33:08 AM »

*** * * ** * * ***** * ** *  * * ***+"%+ç*%ç&!!!!

Moggy Cattermole

• Lt Clack, Lt Boyce, Cpl Pike, PC Palmer
  • Modder
  • 1RIFLES - 1QDG - 4SCOTS - MPS 2185SO
« Reply #46 on: October 31, 2011, 09:42:37 AM »

Shouldn't that be:
** * * *****... *

** *. * * ***
+"%+ç*%
ç, &!!!!

I have to say, it's disconcerting when you type in a linear fashion...

Uufflakke

• Modder
« Reply #47 on: October 31, 2011, 12:32:27 PM »

Hey everyone,

Thanks,

jdo3

What the h*ll has Astérix to do with this topic???  ???

It all started with log in problems at AAS then Blumax' smelly flowers (tip: refresh the water in the vase), dogs, Jack Daniels, Nordic walking, to the French comic book hero Astérix.
What are you guys smoking, sniffing, drinking, eating? Can I get some?  :P
"The Best Things In Live Aren't Things"
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Up

Page created in 0.107 seconds with 24 queries.