Special Aircraft Service

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Down

Author Topic: Avia Bk-534 "kanónová" by St0upa - vers. 1.9 for 4.11  (Read 29158 times)

Jjuurraa

Avia Bk-534 "kanónová" by St0upa - vers. 1.9 for 4.11
« on: September 30, 2011, 01:47:45 PM »

Real version with 3 MGs (not franken with 4 MGs)! - 2 on fuselage next in propeller! Version with new canopy and others :)

There is link:
http://vwings.net/forum/viewthread.php?forum_id=65&thread_id=3656

I think interesting version of Avia B-534-IV.
This plane has new texture for 3 Mgs (small buble on fuselage). Bk-534 never had cannon 20mm (Oerlikon, it was planned for future) but had  3x 7,7mm Mg. (Czechoslovakia did not have air cannon at all)

I am not author of this plane!

Some photos:

agracier

• Modder
    • The Great War in a Different Light
Re: Avia Bk-534 by Stoupa
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2011, 02:26:01 PM »

You gotta love those pre-WWII planes ... I've always liked the Avia-534, really maneuverable and colorful with all the many skins. On this version, aside from the number of machine guns, is there any other difference between the other version? Like a difference in FM or other factors?

Joberg

« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2011, 02:30:45 PM »

The "k" means it has a nose cannon, right? Now is this the one the Germans tested for carrier ops too, or is a different one?

Jjuurraa

« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2011, 02:51:55 PM »

The "k" means it has a nose cannon, right? Now is this the one the Germans tested for carrier ops too, or is a different one?

Yes, but Sea version is fake of standart Avia B-534, this is real Bk with 3 Mgs, U can see small bubles under canopy for just 2 MGs, not for 4 Mgs!

Joberg

« Reply #4 on: September 30, 2011, 02:54:28 PM »

Oh ok cool, I'll check it out!

*edit* hmm... seem to be having some trouble downloading, when I try it brings up a little triangle alert symbol. I'll try again later

Jjuurraa

« Reply #5 on: September 30, 2011, 03:20:26 PM »

Oh ok cool, I'll check it out!

*edit* hmm... seem to be having some trouble downloading, when I try it brings up a little triangle alert symbol. I'll try again later

http://www.ulozto.net/9961469/aviabk-534v1-2-rar  , click on yellow button STÁHNOUT (download)
http://www.ulozto.net/9959632/template-rar

Joberg

Re: Avia Bk-534 "kanónová" by Stoupa
« Reply #6 on: September 30, 2011, 04:21:12 PM »

Thanks! Looks like it is working now!

Rudi_Jaeger

« Reply #7 on: September 30, 2011, 09:26:42 PM »

Reworking my template for this one; got some of the louvers, the blast channels, and the port side ammo hatch redone. Still going to be a while though.. lots of tweaking to do with rivets and panel lines, but it's a start. The folks who worked on this model did a superb job. Now I can finally put some of those Luftwaffe trainer schemes on the correct variant.. later ;)

One question though.. has anyone discovered how to get the ski version to display?

Pursuivant

« Reply #8 on: September 30, 2011, 10:20:30 PM »

One question though.. has anyone discovered how to get the ski version to display?

Fly on a winter map?

Set default for the plane to WINTER in air.ini?

agracier

• Modder
    • The Great War in a Different Light
« Reply #9 on: October 01, 2011, 03:28:36 AM »

Fly on a winter map?

Set default for the plane to WINTER in air.ini?

I've tried both, WINTER and flying on a Winter map and neither of these bring up skis ... so that is not the way to do it apparently.

Rudi_Jaeger

« Reply #10 on: October 02, 2011, 07:53:28 PM »

Uh oh.. v1.3 is out: http://vwings.net/forum/viewthread.php?forum_id=65&thread_id=3656&rowstart=0 ..seems to feature some changes to the flare 'armament'. 

So it appears I'm re-working my template for a WIP.. if the 3D changes at any point, I could be chasing my tail until the final version is released  :P

Unfortunately, I don't speak Czech, so researching and skinning Avias has always been somewhat challenging.

@ Crazyflak, I think you're right about the skis mate; I ran some of the posts thru 'translate' and it seems the ski-version is still in the works.

Godzyla

« Reply #11 on: December 29, 2011, 07:34:12 AM »

Hi, nice plane, thanks a lot.

I have a problem with the flare, i don't have it in the game (UP3, RC4).

Do you think you can add the hooked-version, this could be a good carrier-trainer plane?
Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Up

Page created in 0.075 seconds with 26 queries.