Special Aircraft Service

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 11   Go Down

Author Topic: Mission Pro Combo (MissionPro, QMBPro and FMBPro) - Last Release 2011.09.09  (Read 53472 times)

Korrigan

• SAS Honourable Member
Re: Mission Pro Combo (MissionPro, QMBPro and FMBPlus+) - Last Release 2011.09.05
« Reply #12 on: September 06, 2011, 12:47:38 PM »

Simply brilliant ! Another great improvement to your combo, thank you so much Pablo  :)

SAS~Malone

• flying as #46 with the FAC
  • Editor
  • proud member of that 'other' site
Re: Mission Pro Combo (MissionPro, QMBPro and FMBPlus+) - Last Release 2011.09.05
« Reply #13 on: September 07, 2011, 02:27:44 AM »

Pablo, i've been thinking a lot about this, and have a suggestion/request that hopefully can be incorporated without too much sweat....hopefully.
the feature for sub-menu's of the maps is excellent, eventually we have breathing space for more maps...
and the regiments description is way better....
now, for the ultimate FMB menu experience, if you could make a similar sub-menu style thing for Countries then sub-divided into regiments, a la Frog's Formation Mod.
this will save the eternal scrolling through al the regiments to find the one you want. :)
I sometimes only use this feature of Frog's mod, and because there are many other potential conflicts with Frog's mod, i am hoping we can isolate this feature, or something similar, to incorporate into your MissionPro mod?
i know, you have called final release already...but i must at least ask!   8)
thanks for reading
Malone
.....taking fun seriously since 1968.....  8)

jeanba

• Modder
« Reply #14 on: September 07, 2011, 02:31:24 AM »

looks great !!!

benitomuso

• SAS Team
  • P.A.L.
« Reply #15 on: September 07, 2011, 07:57:11 AM »

Pablo, i've been thinking a lot about this, and have a suggestion/request that hopefully can be incorporated without too much sweat....hopefully.
the feature for sub-menu's of the maps is excellent, eventually we have breathing space for more maps...
and the regiments description is way better....
now, for the ultimate FMB menu experience, if you could make a similar sub-menu style thing for Countries then sub-divided into regiments, a la Frog's Formation Mod.
this will save the eternal scrolling through al the regiments to find the one you want. :)
I sometimes only use this feature of Frog's mod, and because there are many other potential conflicts with Frog's mod, i am hoping we can isolate this feature, or something similar, to incorporate into your MissionPro mod?
i know, you have called final release already...but i must at least ask!   8)
thanks for reading
Malone

Malone,
                  could you post a picture for me of what exactly do you refer about the Frog's formation MOD. I only tested it a long time ago and I don't clearly remember it.

Regards,
                    Pablo

SAS~Malone

• Editor
« Reply #16 on: September 07, 2011, 09:21:34 AM »

sure, just a moment...

here we go:

really all we need is the separate country and regiments tab, as in the pic.
if it's possible to work some kind of trick like you did with the maps, it'd be just great!  8)
although, because it involves countries, maybe it's a bit more complicated than that... :P

benitomuso

• SAS Team
  • P.A.L.
Re: Mission Pro Combo (MissionPro, QMBPro and FMBPlus+) - Last Release 2011.09.08
« Reply #17 on: September 07, 2011, 11:42:49 PM »

Malone,
                check base post to have your wish fulfilled.

I didn't find the Formation MOD, so I made it all my way and from scratch, but I'm quite happy about how it works.

Regards,
                     Pablo

SAS~Malone

• Editor
Re: Mission Pro Combo (MissionPro, QMBPro and FMBPro) - Last Release 2011.09.08
« Reply #18 on: September 08, 2011, 12:22:25 AM »

that's fantastic, Pablo!
thanks for your efforts in making our FMB lives so much easier, it's greatly appreciated.  8)

Flying H

• "And you can fly, high as a kite if you want to..
« Reply #19 on: September 08, 2011, 01:17:43 AM »

Pablo, if you were a girl I´d send you kisses, now it´ll only be THX!
And you can fly, high as a kite, if you want to.........

redfox

• Modder
« Reply #20 on: September 08, 2011, 02:58:12 AM »

Another great improvement for the FMB....

Thanks Pablo - Redfox

LuseKofte

« Reply #21 on: September 08, 2011, 06:48:01 AM »

I will thank you very much for this continious work of yours, making my dayly routine in FMB easyer every time you post something.
I am very happy for this, and you should know that you are an hero in my point of view.

Thank you Leone!

Again, you did it  ;D

asheshouse

• SAS Team
« Reply #22 on: September 08, 2011, 07:20:28 AM »

The DBW version does not appear to work when installed in HSFX5.1 -- maybe thats no surprise?
When you are in the Main Menu and click on Quick Mission Builder the screen freezes with only the background splash screen showing.

So I am instead using the 4.101 version
Does this support the SubMenu facility in FMB?
If so then I am doing something wrong in all.ini

Could you give an example of a SubMenu heading entry in all.ini
Example: **WesternFront**  ..............

Ashe

benitomuso

• SAS Team
  • P.A.L.
« Reply #23 on: September 08, 2011, 07:35:43 AM »

The DBW version does not appear to work when installed in HSFX5.1 -- maybe thats no surprise?
When you are in the Main Menu and click on Quick Mission Builder the screen freezes with only the background splash screen showing.

So I am instead using the 4.101 version
Does this support the SubMenu facility in FMB?
If so then I am doing something wrong in all.ini

Could you give an example of a SubMenu heading entry in all.ini
Example: **WesternFront**  ..............

Ashe

Hi Asheshouse.

Yes, I have not checked it with HSFX. Have you placed the 00_PAL-MissionProCombo folder contained inside of #DBW in your corresponding MODS? Because if not it will not work.

The previous 4.101 version doesn't have implemented none of these last FMB improvements nor many in the QMB!!!

Do you use the SAS activator for HSFX5.1? It uses the map structure required for this MOD to work, but in case you don't have it, it must be like this:

In all.ini you have a special line like: ****W**** Netmountains/load.ini
  But this is not the line used to start a new sumenu. That all.ini line has a correspondence in maps_ru.properties, and this is the line that because it starts with * creates a submenu: ****W**** **WESTERN FRONT**

From my point of view it should work in HSFX 5.1. Have you removed previous versions of the MissionProCombo? Do you have Formation MOD, Zuti MDS or something else that could interfere with it?

I hope it helps.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 11   Go Up

Page created in 0.074 seconds with 24 queries.