Special Aircraft Service

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 11   Go Down

Author Topic: Mission Pro Combo (MissionPro, QMBPro and FMBPro) - Last Release 2011.09.09  (Read 53560 times)

benitomuso

• SAS Team
  • P.A.L.

New Mission Pro Combo MOD
includes: Mission Pro, Q.M.B. Pro and F.M.B. Pro
(release 2011.09.09)

Last changed in 2011.09.09, added missing file for Campaigns noted by Redfox! Included extra options in QMB to work properly with Mission Descriptions, etc. Rearrangement of some buttons in QMB too.

Changed in 2011.09.08 to make available a requested completely separate Combobox to select Country. Malone and Vampire Pilot, here we go:

It is implemented in my way. I didn't want to change the distribution of other things as the image you posted Malone. So I only made some place just to the right of Army to select Country. It doesn't filter only the regiments of that Country, but moves you to the first one available. You will see that it is quite easy to operate.

Previous post from Sept the 5th for the ones who didn't read it, is here (download link below):

People, during the weekend I was changing some missions with FMB and I really got sick of some problems really anoying with it. Most of the images next are self explanatory, so I will give only a short explanation.

Many peopled have asked for something like this for FMB. Ok, now we have it, submenues for each set of maps:

It works automatically. Creates a submenu for each map with a description starting with *.

Specially with Forgoten Countries, selecting a regiment in FMB was a terrible task if you didn't have an idea of what the description corresponded to which air force. OK, now we have the descriptions for the country and the corresponding division:

For QMB, MissionPro and FMB I have implemented the appropriate methods to avoid selecting the placeholder planes (it doesn't mean that I'm enemy of watching at that wonderful tyre saying SAS created by CirX), but in fact doesn't make any sense to be able to select that. So now for any of the three members of MissionProCombo, if you select a placeholder line, it would move you to the closest real aircraft automatically:

I have implemented a couple of extra small improvement in QMB and MissionPro. I corrected a couple of bugs too.

Everything makes believe that the next release of DBW will include this version but for the ones who want to use it since now, here it goes:

GENERAL ADVICE FOR EVERYBODY: REMOVE YOUR PREVIOUS INSTALLATIONS OF ANY VERSION OF THIS MODs, AND ONLY AFTER THAT COPY THE WHOLE CONTENTS OF THE MOD TO YOUR MOD STRUCTURE!!!

IF YOU USE TotalMODder, DELETE THE FOLDER CONTAINING THIS MOD, COPY THE NEW VERSION AND ACTIVATE THE PROFILE AGAIN!

IF YOU USE JSGME: YOU SHOULD FIRST UNINSTALL IT FROM JSGME. BE POSITIVE THAT THERE IS NO ACTIVE 00_PAL-MissionProCombo FOLDER ANYWHERE. LATER REMOVE THE #DBW_MissionPro Combo by PAL FOLDER FROM jsgmemods, AND ONLY AFTER THAT, COPY THE NEW ONE. THEN INSTALL IT AGAIN WITH JSGME.

Regards,
                         Pablo

Please for credits and more information read the original post:

Original Post for Mission Pro Combo MOD v4.101

I started again with the QMB that Team Daidalos corrected for the v4.101m (is one of the most modified classes I guess). I readapted everything to it and re-created the combo (thge FMB had small changes too).

Mission Pro Combo 4.101m:

I strongly suggest you to remove my previous 4.10 versions of any MissionPro extension (QMBPro, MissionPro and FMBPro) and replace all of them by this single folder.

What does it have:

MissionPro 4.101m reworked from the original classes. Now it orders the planes in the combobox for selection in the same way you have established for QMBPro (alphabetically or normal). It includes options for Single Missions, Campaigns and Net Missions.

QMBPro 4.101m a lot of different contents merged.
 -Solved some problems present in the now corrected 4.101m code.
 -The sort order for planes list is kept and switching between alphabetical or Standard you don't loose the planes selected.
 -The main feature here is that YOU CAN USE ALL THE PREVIOUS QUICK MISSIONS! My Mod is fully compatible with the old 8 flights QMB missions of 4.09m and previous versions while still being able to read flawlessly the 4.10m new 16 flights missions.
  -I have included the folder Missions\Quick with all the previous QMB missions that were around in the forum arranged in individual folders as now are required to operate with 4.10m. In the case they were old missions with only 8 flights, you will see the next 8 as empty ones.
  -The contents of "Mission" combobox are the actual names of the files present in the mission folder. So we are not limited anymore to the standard names: Airbase, Armor, Bridge, None, Scramble and Strike. You can have a DestroyCarrier set of missions i.e. and they will be listed. Nothing extra is required for it. Now the Target themselves are the current filenames of the missions in the corresponding mission folder.
  -Changed behavior of stock 4.101m: when you select from the "Mission" combobox the one you want to use, it will display in Target the corresponding type, and if it is "None" eventually the Adv or Dis, etc.

F.M.B.+ with mousewheel zoom and functions to allow QMBPro and MissionPro to open the missions you are seeing from there.

Why a combo?  -Because there are some interdependencies between classes that didn't exist before and now require that all are homoegeneous. I took the time to debug everything from my previous Mission Related MODs and make them clear.

What is new? Look at the next pictures and the description:

I made some additions to the basic interface of the Mission Pro, which are self explanatory and suggested by some of you:

Since this Combo Final Version the the Mission Pro now allow us to change the conditions of missions, plus decide if the parachutes (a fps impacting feature) will be enabled or not. Now it remembers the last mission for Single Missions, Campaigns, Net Mission of every kind, etc. (this feature originally was only available for Single Missions and off-line campaigns).
  Now you can invoke (only for Single Missions) the Full Mission Builder (F.M.B.) from the Single Mission Pro, and it opens the mission you were working on. This F.M.B. is based on FMBPlus, but the scrollwheel operation and some minor extra functions required to make it available for other modules (QMB and Briefing screens) were implemented:

The QMB Pro now has a link to the F.M.B. too. It allows you to edit the Quick Mission that you are selecting:

It has a couple of corrections in the internal code and per suggestion of Malone I added the comboboxes for the corresponding Countries for all the flights (this is an addition of this Final Release).

Full Mission Builder Plus+:

-Now it responds to the mousewheel for zooming In/Out while you are editing, avoiding you of having to use the scrollbar.

Since now all my MODs which include mousewheel zooming have a setting, requested by Frog, that in the [Mods] section of the Conf.ini allows you to invert the behavior of the mousewheel through the setting PALZoomInUp=1 (or 0).

Regards,
                           Pablo

Credits for QMBPro: Josse, FatCat and SAS. To CirX for being my Beta Tester and encouraging me to follow with these projects.
Special thanks to Diego (Sir Galahad) who helped me to debug the MOD to this final version.
Malone for his suggestion of the Country field for the flight.

Credits for MissionPro: CirX from SAS and special thanks and compliments to Andy (Vampire Pilot) who helped me a lot to debug the MOD and make this new release clean, fully functional and stable.

Credits for FMBPlus+: to the author / authors of the original FMBPlus who I never could find who are (if someone tells me I will amend this empty space).

LuseKofte

I will thank you very much for this continious work of yours, making my dayly routine in FMB easyer every time you post something.
I am very happy for this, and you should know that you are an hero in my point of view.

benitomuso

• SAS Team
  • P.A.L.

I will thank you very much for this continious work of yours, making my dayly routine in FMB easyer every time you post something.
I am very happy for this, and you should know that you are an hero in my point of view.

Thank you Leone!

redfox

• Modder

Only had time to check out the map menu in DBW's FMB - Excellent!!!!

Thank You Pablo - Redfox

Kopfdorfer

• Potez 63.11 France's most significant AC in 1940

This looks really great Pablo,

Muchos Gracias

Kopfdorfer

X-Raptor

Thank you Pablo wor your great utility/mod shared with all us.. bad leerchers!! ;) :D

Tute

Gracias, Pablo! ;)

SAS~Malone

• flying as #46 with the FAC
  • Editor
  • proud member of that 'other' site

fantastic work, Pablo!
many thanks for making our FMB and mission work much easier!  ;D ;D
.....taking fun seriously since 1968.....  8)

flyby1

Hi Pablo ;  The new download file 2011/09/05 locks up my IE and can only get out by task master or restart , locked up 3 times and I waited at least 6 mins for it to work !   you are the best as your mods are used by me all the time a big thanks !!!!  fly high and fast

cgagan

• SAS Team

Great job, Pablo! The map selection is ingenious, plus the other facilities. You keep on improving an excellent mod... 8)

flyby1

Re: Mission Pro Combo (MissionPro, QMBPro and FMBPlus+) - Last Release 2011.09.05
« Reply #10 on: September 06, 2011, 05:12:13 AM »

Hi Pablo ;  It  was my vista acting up again as i tried to download a diff file and it loacked up so I had to fix my pc and I now have your file installed thanks  thanks

benitomuso

• SAS Team
  • P.A.L.
Re: Mission Pro Combo (MissionPro, QMBPro and FMBPlus+) - Last Release 2011.09.05
« Reply #11 on: September 06, 2011, 11:54:23 AM »

Good to hear that Flyby1.

If anybody see something weird please tell me, but I have used it in the last couple days and it seems that all the new changes work quite well.

Regards,
                   Pablo
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 11   Go Up

Page created in 0.071 seconds with 23 queries.