Special Aircraft Service

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: "The Abbeville Boys" - now for 4.12!  (Read 6662 times)

SAS~Poltava

• Avid FMB user
  • SAS Honourable Member
  • Help Ukraine fight
    • Check out my modded campaigns
Re: Fw-190 1943 campaign for DBW: "The Abbeville Boys"!
« Reply #12 on: February 10, 2015, 01:25:03 PM »

Yes, I know that TFM has SO much more content, but this points to some differences in - well, what? I always supposed that identical objects in the two sets would be just that: identical.

I am currently using HSFX 7 for my 4.12 because I can't seem to get decent enough performance out of TFM right now. Probably my old rig and/or I've bungled the install somewhat  :-\
You want to give financial support to a front line Ukraine unit fighting the Russian invaders? Paypal kyivragnarock@gmail.com

Peachy9

« Reply #13 on: February 10, 2015, 02:17:49 PM »

Poltava

It still plays great, just been into FMB and moved the FWs out of the nets in most of the missions and all works fine now - could be some of the objects you have in and around the nets as well. TFM has a lot of new objects so im guessing something in terms of scale may be different for either the nets/objects or the FWs themselves- there are also some vehicle columns that aren't in TFM that are in HSFX that are missing from some of the later missions - I think they are just eye candy though and don't impact the missions themselves. Thanks for the great effort and great campaign.

bergkamp

• If you can't find it here, it doesn't exist
  • Modder
« Reply #14 on: February 11, 2015, 04:53:36 AM »

Just my 2 bob. I tested mission #1 in FMB and found that the camo netting is too small, so I replaced with object #2626 and moved a few boxes around for extra clearance as the a/c taxi. I haven't tweaked the rest of the mission files yet, but either this or Peachy9's solution seems to solve the exploding objects problem.

Cannot say that I've noticed any significant performance issues, though my pc is reasonably high-end.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Page created in 0.081 seconds with 26 queries.