Special Aircraft Service

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Has anyone heard of Air Domination War?  (Read 1601 times)

_AUS_Salmo

Has anyone heard of Air Domination War?
« on: August 11, 2011, 10:56:27 PM »

Has anyone heard of the Air Domination War campaigning system?

It looks to me that it's been developed within the Russian community, but I've only just come across it. Is the source code available for those that want to setup the campaigns in other parts of the world?

_AUS_Salmo

Re: Has anyone heard of Air Domination War?
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2011, 08:42:49 PM »

No-one?

SAS~Malone

• flying as #46 with the FAC
  • Editor
  • proud member of that 'other' site
« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2011, 06:06:27 AM »

well, just so you have at least one reply.....i've heard of it, yes. :D
several years ago, i was flying online with some local(SA) guys who all were part of this ADW group, but that's about all i know of it... :P
.....taking fun seriously since 1968.....  8)

CountZero

« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2013, 09:38:51 AM »

When i first sow ADW, and the concept of it, i thought this can not work. But after playing it for first time in this 17th war i must say its best concept i saw for DF server that is similar to co-op.
Its nice to see that your actions are making the difference in war, team play and co-operation between bombers and fighters is awesome. Bombers do make a big difference ( high alt. and  low alt. bombers).
Quorum system prevents one man generals to ruin the work of others and i also like the squad management and limitation to use only one branch of plane. One have to take care of them, because if you loos them you have to fly reserve planes to get back you main planes. If your squadron is good then your also reworded with bonus planes for one map in the war.
There is much more cool stuff explained fully in ADW rules: http://adw.com.ru/en/reg/index.html

Would be nice if some one could make same system to work on West front war or even Pacific war, if anyone know that this exists already please post the link.

Until then ill enjoy East front fights

This is the new link for ADW for anyone interested to try it: http://adw.com.ru/en/

Main problem for most is that server is still on 4.10m patch, with ADW patch. It can be played on UP3 instalation of game, but not with HSFX6 becouse it doesent have 4.10.

Cheers
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.085 seconds with 21 queries.