Special Aircraft Service

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down

Author Topic: SOLVED! Mission loading failed: Mesh3do/humans/Paratroopers/Russia/mono.sim  (Read 32695 times)

crimar

Re: SOLVED! Mission loading failed: Mesh3do/humans/Paratroopers/Russia/mono.sim
« Reply #12 on: November 10, 2011, 12:35:43 PM »

I have this problem when I select 1024 memory size, and not when I select 256, 512 or 768 memory size.
(My config: AMD Athlon 64X2 Dual Core 3800+, 3 Gb RAM, NVidia GeForce 9800 GT, Vista).

Hope this helps.

AntEater

• I put the name "Hasselhoff" into Dgen

I still have this problem on certain maps in QMB (Channel mostly) as well as with the USMC "Toenails" campaign from M4T.
I have the texture compression thing in conf.ini and have fiddled with pretty much all memory combinations possible.
Any ideas?

Maico

• Knight Knee Dragger

SAS~Storebror  The new Minister of Computer Defence.  It has to suck to be this smart  8)

Thanks Storebror. 

mojojojo

• the only guy who uses the wildcat in multiplayer
Re: SOLVED! Mission loading failed: Mesh3do/humans/Paratroopers/Russia/mono.sim
« Reply #15 on: February 11, 2012, 05:27:53 AM »

try to do the same thing in [Render DirectX] if the problem persists
i7 4790K quad core 4.4GHz/8GB DDR3-1600/ASUS Z87-A/ EVGA GTX 970 4GB/128GB A-Data SSD+1TB HDD/EVGA 650w 80+ gold PSU/ NZXT Source 530 gaming case

max_thehitman

• SAS~Area51
  • Modder
  • Beer...Girls...IL2+Mods!

WOW, I never knew about this problem before.
Thanks all for the info.
I hope I will not run into this sort of problem myself.
Everything I like is either illegal, immoral or fattening ! Welcome to SAS1946

Oscarito

Probably...or better, certainly a dumb question about this subject but anyway, why mod packs have diferent memories .exe options while the clean (unmodded) game does not?
I ask this because my modded games (whatever .exe setting) have suffering with that very well known and inconvenient message "...russian paratroopers, bla, bla, bla, etc."
But on the other hand my original game version does not seem to be plagued with this...
And yes, I have my Conf.ini edited as suggested!
 >:(
v4.12+MA 5.3 - Win 7

Blindowl

I get following message from my FMB log
Hardware    - disabled [buffers : 0]
Extensions  - enabled :
  EAX ver. 1 [ ]  - disabled
  EAX ver. 2 [ ]  - disabled
  EAX ver. 3 [ ]  - disabled
  I3D ver. 2 [ ]  - disabled
  ZoomFX     [ ]  - disabled
  MacroFX    [ ]  - disabled
SIMD render [X]
num channels 32

Detected Vertex Shaders 3.0.
 *** Detected Shaders 4.0. NVidia 8XXX+ series!!!
Vertex texture units: 32

INTERNAL ERROR: Can't open file 'MAPS/_Tex/WWI/summer/WWI_UPB_SL_fields_2.tga'
INTERNAL ERROR: LoadTextureFromTga('MAPS/_Tex/WWI/summer/WWI_UPB_SL_fields_2.tga')
WARNING: Error: 'WARNING: Error: 'WARNING: Error: 'WARNING: Error: 'WARNING: Error: 'WARNING: Error:'
WARNING: TLandscape::LoadMap('WWI_WesternFront_UPB/WWI_HD_load.ini') - errors in loading
World.land().LoadMap() error: java.lang.RuntimeException: Landscape 'WWI_WesternFront_UPB/WWI_HD_load.ini' loading error
[06.05.2013 23:01:32] -------------- END log session -------------

SAS~Boomer

• SAS Honourable Member

Probably...or better, certainly a dumb question about this subject but anyway, why mod packs have diferent memories .exe options while the clean (unmodded) game does not?
I ask this because my modded games (whatever .exe setting) have suffering with that very well known and inconvenient message "...russian paratroopers, bla, bla, bla, etc."
But on the other hand my original game version does not seem to be plagued with is...
And yes, I have my Conf.ini edited as suggested!
 >:(

Your Pc video card can not handle the textures,
so texture compression needs to be used

S3TC Compression is what needs to be set

Run,setup.exe from inside your root IL-2 folder
on video tab ,select custom
then under texture compression,select S3TC

This is offered by the default IL-2  game,
for those that need it

if you need to use texture compression,then use it

I get following message from my FMB log
Hardware    - disabled [buffers : 0]
Extensions  - enabled :
  EAX ver. 1 [ ]  - disabled
  EAX ver. 2 [ ]  - disabled
  EAX ver. 3 [ ]  - disabled
  I3D ver. 2 [ ]  - disabled
  ZoomFX     [ ]  - disabled
  MacroFX    [ ]  - disabled
SIMD render [X]
num channels 32

Detected Vertex Shaders 3.0.
 *** Detected Shaders 4.0. NVidia 8XXX+ series!!!
Vertex texture units: 32

INTERNAL ERROR: Can't open file 'MAPS/_Tex/WWI/summer/WWI_UPB_SL_fields_2.tga'
INTERNAL ERROR: LoadTextureFromTga('MAPS/_Tex/WWI/summer/WWI_UPB_SL_fields_2.tga')
WARNING: Error: 'WARNING: Error: 'WARNING: Error: 'WARNING: Error: 'WARNING: Error: 'WARNING: Error:'
WARNING: TLandscape::LoadMap('WWI_WesternFront_UPB/WWI_HD_load.ini') - errors in loading
World.land().LoadMap() error: java.lang.RuntimeException: Landscape 'WWI_WesternFront_UPB/WWI_HD_load.ini' loading error
[06.05.2013 23:01:32] -------------- END log session -------------

This has nothing to do with the topic on the Paratrooper error
and is an installation issue as the map has installed flawlessly for 100's of people!

have you updated your map,with the update ?

fdg1997

Well, sorry for posting in an old thread but this is the only that i found with the problem i have so...

I have the erro with paratroopers in QMB, changed the 2 things in render_OpenGL and in render_DirectX ut no succes... i keep getting the error... I'm using HSFX 7.03 btw

Hope that someone can help me :( Thanks by now

NIGHTFIGHTER

yep done the same thing myself, copied my great version (that works well!) from my windows xp home computer to my laptop which is windows 7 and in QMB and FMB I have to be real careful what i choose or i get the dreaded paratrooper error message and it locks the lap-top completely and i have to re-boot it.  Ive tried the above remedy with no success. 

Parasite

Try TexLandLarge=0 and MeshDetail=2 or 1, than it works with huge maps like Philippines in HSFX 7.03. without problem.

Robyfongaro

Hello, I'm italian and I'm new at this forum. I'm using IL-2 Sturmovik 1946 4.13 with SAS Modact 6.10 and I had the same problem, I tried to edit the conf.ini, but my Texcompres was already at 2. So I tried everything that you have suggest on this thread, and I discovered that it's caused by a RAM problem on IL-2 Selector: when I set the RAM at 512 MB, it worked, but it didn't when I set the RAM at 1024 MB. So, for a long time, I didn't know who to slove this problem.
But TODAY I SOLVED IT ONCE AND FOR ALL, I'm going to show you how to do it:
1 - You have to go there https://www.sas1946.com/main/index.php/topic,20703.0.html and download the pilot skins mod file;
2 - Unzip the file and put it into the MODS folder (or others, like #SAS, #UP or #DBW), so you have the mod;
3 - Copy the 3do folder in the Mesh folder and owerwrite if needed;
4 - turn the RAM setting in the IL-2 Selector to maximun.
That's it.
Bye

P.S. Sorry if you already have solved the problem.
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up

Page created in 0.09 seconds with 21 queries.