Special Aircraft Service

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Rise of Flight  (Read 4863 times)

Fusek

Re: Rise of Flight
« Reply #12 on: July 15, 2011, 09:35:44 PM »

Malone, it could be that you have to press F9 a few times, I believe there are like 4 types of snapviews. But I'm not really comfortable with the camera controls myself yet (looking at you inverted external cam!   >:(), so I might be wrong.

CWMV

• Kalashnikov connoisseur
  • Modder
  • A free people ought to be armed and disciplined.
« Reply #13 on: July 15, 2011, 11:50:48 PM »

So Im trying to figure out how to edit the profiles for the aircraft and its not quite as intuitive as IL2.
Anyone have a video/link that explains how to change the responses? Im looking specifically for a DR.1 profile.

SAS~Malone

• flying as #46 with the FAC
  • Editor
  • proud member of that 'other' site
« Reply #14 on: July 16, 2011, 12:45:32 AM »

Fusek, yes, i know about the F9 functions as well, but unfortunately it makes no difference.
at no point can i freely pan the view around in the cockpit.....and i suspect this is partly/wholly because it will not accept the pan view as an option in the launcher, even if i select it, it just reverts straight back to snap view - i have absolutely no idea what could be causing it.... :P
.....taking fun seriously since 1968.....  8)

Moggy Cattermole

• Lt Clack, Lt Boyce, Cpl Pike, PC Palmer
  • Modder
  • 1RIFLES - 1QDG - 4SCOTS - MPS 2185SO
« Reply #15 on: July 16, 2011, 09:03:42 AM »

The bristol makes me happy, very much so. It is an amazing game, but i really ought to have left it till i had a computer that could properly do it justice.

Wad_Cutter

« Reply #16 on: July 17, 2011, 10:15:41 AM »

Bristol F II is a real hoot to fly. Combat is not needed to just go out and enjoy flying a true piece of art around the country side. My wife bought me it and all the Field Mods for all the aircraft for RoF for Fathers Day. I had all the aircraft from the first part of Rof and she bought me all of the aircraft for Iron Cross add-on. Have you ever so many highly detailed skins? The British bomber Handley Page 0-400 is a another beautiful plane to fly as well where the Gotha G.V is a real hand full with it wing warping. The Brequet 14.B2 is a real nice one too and a great add to the collection. I haven’t had any problems with panning. Either with the Tracker 5 or with the mouse. Even the mini mouse of the X-52 throttle works great for panning when I can’t use the Tracker. My biggest problem is looking at all the eye candy out the cockpit. To set it up right for myself I had to go through the Options area a lot and to get it the way I wanted to so it worked with my X-52, Still playing with it. I think your right about removing a lot of the existing commands first. Fantastic flight sim and lot of fun to get lost in.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Page created in 0.09 seconds with 24 queries.