Special Aircraft Service

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 ... 23   Go Down

Author Topic: **Jiver's Total Sound Mod (JTSM) Version 2.0**  (Read 135849 times)

sakivano

Re: **Jiver's Total Sound Mod (JTSM) Version 2.0**
« Reply #156 on: May 23, 2012, 10:35:05 AM »

I absolutely love this mod, but I need your help. In my PC, the impact explosions (when an enemy shoots at me) are quite low, and I don't know how to make them louder (sometimes I see the plane trembles and crackles under enemy fire but I hardly hear an impact sound). How could I amplify these sounds?

Jiver67

• Modder
« Reply #157 on: May 24, 2012, 05:32:38 PM »

I absolutely love this mod, but I need your help. In my PC, the impact explosions (when an enemy shoots at me) are quite low, and I don't know how to make them louder (sometimes I see the plane trembles and crackles under enemy fire but I hardly hear an impact sound). How could I amplify these sounds?

The impact explosions should be pretty loud by default (they are on my system). Are you using any other sound mods that might be replacing the impact explosions?

sakivano

« Reply #158 on: May 29, 2012, 02:49:44 PM »

Oh, problem fixed. Yeah, I had other sounds installed in the mods folder. Once deleted, I can hear your explosion impacts pretty well  ;)

Paptimus

« Reply #159 on: May 30, 2012, 06:31:14 PM »

Hi,
I really loved this mod's sounds in the older version, and is there any plan to make this mod compatible with 4.11.1? I installed the mod into 4.11.1, but I'm only getting the sounds for guns and a few planes.

Jiver67

• Modder
« Reply #160 on: May 30, 2012, 07:32:01 PM »

Hi,
I really loved this mod's sounds in the older version, and is there any plan to make this mod compatible with 4.11.1? I installed the mod into 4.11.1, but I'm only getting the sounds for guns and a few planes.

The first step to getting my mod working with 4.11 is a functioning mod activator (which I don't think is available at the moment). Also, all of the sound presets will need to be checked to make sure that they are correctly named. Either the presets will need to be renamed to match what 4.11 is using or coding changes will be required (to allow 4.11 to use the modded sounds). I can't do the programming but am able to rename the presets if I know what 4.11 is using. Either way it is likely to be a lot of work involved. At the moment I don't have much time to spend on a project like this, so would need some help. So, to answer your question, probably not anytime soon. Hell, I still haven't had time to release version 2.1 of my mod for 4.09/4.10!

swat007

« Reply #161 on: July 02, 2012, 10:57:30 AM »

Hey Jiver ! Ur sounds great !! Could u plan to make a compare version for HSFX 6.0 ???

Jiver67

• Modder
« Reply #162 on: July 11, 2012, 08:06:07 PM »

Hi,

Paptimus,

I have finally had a chance to play around with stock 4.11. Using a beta Mod Activator I was able to install my sound mod and test it out. As you stated, it seems all the gun sounds work fine but most of the engine sounds are absent. The good news is that I should be able to get the engine sounds working by adding the stock presets to my mod. This shouldn't be too much work as stock 4.11 doesn't have all that many aircraft. Once I finish up version 2.1 (which I have been working on this week) I will see what can be done. 

Jiver67

• Modder
« Reply #163 on: July 11, 2012, 08:10:34 PM »

Hey Jiver ! Ur sounds great !! Could u plan to make a compare version for HSFX 6.0 ???

Swat007,

I haven't had a chance to download and install HSFX 6 yet. When I do, I will see what is involved in getting my sound mod to be compatible with it. My priority right now is getting JTSM v2.1 released for UP3 and DBW.

swat007

« Reply #164 on: July 21, 2012, 10:05:51 AM »

Hi,

Paptimus,

I have finally had a chance to play around with stock 4.11. Using a beta Mod Activator I was able to install my sound mod and test it out. As you stated, it seems all the gun sounds work fine but most of the engine sounds are absent. The good news is that I should be able to get the engine sounds working by adding the stock presets to my mod. This shouldn't be too much work as stock 4.11 doesn't have all that many aircraft. Once I finish up version 2.1 (which I have been working on this week) I will see what can be done.

Thx Great Work!

Hey_Joe

• Just having some fun
« Reply #165 on: July 26, 2012, 03:56:29 AM »

Hi Jiver,  I just installed this in DBW 1.7....sounds beautiful!  ;D 

No glitches or hic-ups...Thanks!

The radial engine sounds are really sweet. I've missed that in Il2.

Jiver67

• Modder
« Reply #166 on: July 28, 2012, 12:29:24 PM »

Hi Jiver,  I just installed this in DBW 1.7....sounds beautiful!  ;D 

No glitches or hic-ups...Thanks!

The radial engine sounds are really sweet. I've missed that in Il2.

Hey_Joe,

Glad you like the sounds! The new version is much improved....now if I can ever get around to finishing it!

Draken

« Reply #167 on: August 02, 2012, 05:44:39 AM »

I too would be glad to hear your soundmod for HSFX 6 , please .
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 ... 23   Go Up

Page created in 0.089 seconds with 26 queries.