Special Aircraft Service

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31   Go Down

Author Topic: DBW Current Build All Bug Reports  (Read 117650 times)

galoub

Re: DBW Current Build All Bug Reports
« Reply #324 on: August 02, 2012, 10:34:42 PM »

Mate
first of all "your fix" is buggy, didn't work well on my dbw 1.71 install 
secondly if you take time to read me i wrote "with its own cockpit" not the 109 one.
but thx for your kind answer

Slayer505

« Reply #325 on: August 04, 2012, 02:14:07 PM »

Hey idk if this is a bug but whenever i try to run the plutonium mod and open my cockpit canopy (im using bind keys Ctrl+C) it crashes and says the il-2 1946 executer has stopped working. I disabled all my other mods but still no luck...it seems without using plutonium effects i can open my canopy but using it i cant...it also happens when i try to use and "shift" binded keys. Im running dbw 1.1 so idk if i just need to update my dbw.

slipper

• Modder
« Reply #326 on: August 06, 2012, 02:09:56 PM »

I think there may be a problem with the AI use of Schrage Musik installations, i refer to a post i made earlier

Hi all

following a post i made earlier, i would like to report a problem i have come across with Schrage Musik equipped nightfighters (Bf-110 G4, He-219 etc) in my DBW1.71 install.

According to the readme these planes should at least sometimes attack from below using their SM installations, i distinctly remember this feature working in an older DBW.

However in DBW1.71 they never use their SM and always use frontal armament, so i think in DBW 1.71 this AI feature no longer works. I have tried a fresh install of DBW 1.71 with the same results.

Would be happy if others could confirm, and if i am correct and it is not working, if somebody could suggest a solution please.

This mod also needed for the Irving to function as it should.

regards

slipper

unfortunately as i recieved no replies i can not for sure state this is a DBW 1.71 issue, (although i tried it on a fresh DBW 1.71 install to, and it did not work)

If possible could this be fixed please? if not for 1.71 maybe for DBW 1.8 when it is released?

cheers

slipper

Katyusha454

• Fishbed Fangirl
« Reply #327 on: August 10, 2012, 09:15:51 PM »

1.71 is missing the reflector gunsights in all early P-40s: P-40B, P-40C, Tomahawk IIs, and the Hawk 81-A2.

They all had the correct sights when I built those cockpits back in 2004 for the original commercial release of PacFi (including the Hawk 81-A2s very unique field-mod hanging reflector sight that was specific to the AVG / Flying Tigers, which was the whole point of including the 81-A2 as a seperate aircraft), and these cockpits show up correctly in UP3.0 RC4, so as far as I can tell somebody has deliberately removed them.

Please put them back!  I and others (but mostly me) put a LOT of research into making those early P-40 pits as accurate as possible!

I was wondering what happened with those.  Although in my case it's only the P-40B and Hawk 81-A2 that are missing them; the P-40C and Tomahawk IIs are fine.

Also: Wut?

CWMV

• Kalashnikov connoisseur
  • Modder
  • A free people ought to be armed and disciplined.
« Reply #328 on: August 10, 2012, 10:22:24 PM »

Are you running an older landing gear damgae mod?

Katyusha454

• Fishbed Fangirl
« Reply #329 on: August 11, 2012, 12:58:22 PM »

Are you running an older landing gear damgae mod?

Not that I know of.  I've got DBW 1.71 with Mod_Aircraft, Mod_Static, and MissionPro Combo enabled, and I don't think any of those interferes with the Ju-88.

CWMV

• Kalashnikov connoisseur
  • Modder
  • A free people ought to be armed and disciplined.
« Reply #330 on: August 11, 2012, 11:50:55 PM »

Look in Mod_aircraft, Im pretty sure there is a landing gear damage mod in there.

crazyflak

• Modder
  • Are your words prettier than silence?
« Reply #331 on: August 12, 2012, 04:14:45 AM »

If possible could this be fixed please? if not for 1.71 maybe for DBW 1.8 when it is released?

No, Anto is the one behind AI and he is not modding anymore. If by anychance AI starts to use again SM it will be pure coincidence/luck.

Also: Wut?

That is not a DBW bug, DBW Ju88 work perfectly fine. As CMWV said it is your mod_aircarft.

Bakshi

• POWER controls ALTITUDE, PITCH controls SPEED
« Reply #332 on: August 21, 2012, 10:00:10 AM »

I am running Build 1.71. Two problems I have: Can't play Multiple/Campaigns, and a couple of single missions run for about a minute and freeze getting the same warning flag: IL-2 6Dof/TIR Enabled Executable for modded IL-2 Sturmovik 1946 has stopped working :( :( Anyone help on this??? :'( Thanks....Bakshi

OberstDanjeje

« Reply #333 on: August 21, 2012, 10:11:16 AM »

I am running Build 1.71. Two problems I have: Can't play Multiple/Campaigns, and a couple of single missions run for about a minute and freeze getting the same warning flag: IL-2 6Dof/TIR Enabled Executable for modded IL-2 Sturmovik 1946 has stopped working :( :( Anyone help on this??? :'( Thanks....Bakshi

Enable #DBW_6dofTrackIR_ClassFiles in jsgme

Bakshi

• POWER controls ALTITUDE, PITCH controls SPEED
« Reply #334 on: August 21, 2012, 10:38:35 AM »

Dumb question... :(..where can I find it..It does not show in my JSGME folder.. ::) ::) ::) Thanks.....B

OberstDanjeje

« Reply #335 on: August 21, 2012, 10:53:38 AM »

Well, I have it, I'm quite sure it was there before the 1.7 patch.
I had the same issue with Win7, solved with that mod in jsgmemods folder.
did you install DBW from the 1.0 or with the megapatch?
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31   Go Up

Page created in 0.08 seconds with 28 queries.