Special Aircraft Service

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9   Go Down

Author Topic: DBW Build 1.0 All Bug Reports Topic  (Read 29108 times)

Chewaca

Re: DBW Build 1.0 All Bug Reports Topic
« Reply #60 on: June 20, 2011, 01:29:33 PM »

Leone the Focker G1 installed without a problem, Thanks again.
Tomorrow I´ll try to install some maps of SCW.

kennel

« Reply #61 on: June 20, 2011, 08:54:43 PM »

I am finding in a DGEN campaign I am getting generated flights of aircraft with no national markings, I have never seen this before.

DGEN will sometimes assign incorrect axis or allied markings to a group of planes eg Luftwaffe markings on MC-202s in desert campaigns or Luftwaffe markings on IAR-80s in Romanian campaigns. I have even had Finnish 190s on the Lenningrad maps (historically inaccurate) & this was in the years before modding.However I have never had any Dgen campaign not assign national markings to aircraft.

Things to note: I am using a Dgen install that allows BOE & Ostfront to operate in conjunction with Enjoyr patches.
                      I have installed the SAS skin packs
                      The campaigns I have noticed this issue has been the stock Finnish DGEN fighter campaign when
                      player flight is Fiat G50 & then when looking at other flights I have seen Blenheims with no       
                      national markings.
                      Same issue occured with Boelckes 2nd TAF campaign, I used mission pro ( the rollback one) to fly
                      the Spit IX 1942 & the rest of the flight had no national markings.

Could this be related to the SAS FBSD?

SAS~CirX

• R.I.P.
  • SAS Honourable Member
  • No Zips, Only Buttons
« Reply #62 on: June 20, 2011, 09:03:17 PM »

No, FBDSM has absolutely zero impact on campaigns and markings. Zilsh. So that can come off the list of suspects completely.

There are only two things that can cause this. One is MissionPro. This is possible, we are still developing it as always.

The other is the modified and hacked DGen's and campaign files you have there. I tried my hand at the patches and add-ons and stuff for DGen earlier this year, and eventualy gave up, it was all just a bit too much of a hack job. Id like some better programmers to look if anything can be done with DGen exe properly, later this year. We live in hope. There is nothing else in DBW that can interfere with a campaign, at least not a stock one. Even the FC mod will be more benificial and compatible with older Missions and campaigns than 4.101 stock is!

So, this problem lies in one of those two places, or perhaps in a bit of both. How to troubleshoot to find out which , I dont know right now, but best of luck with it, and, if you get any answer or result, share, so we can work at it.

Ribs

« Reply #63 on: June 20, 2011, 10:05:53 PM »

Problem with missionPRO. The player aircraft list appears wrong place. Other lists are fine.

[Mods]
PALQMBLinesMap=24
PALQMBLinesPl0=24
PALQMBLinesPl1=18
PALQMBLinesPl2=18
PALQMBLinesPl3=17
PALQMBLinesPl4=18
PALQMBLinesPl5=18
PALQMBLinesPl6=24
PALQMBLinesPl7=24

This is a bug wit screen resolution over the one that is preferable in IL2 I guess you have 1920 x 1080 as I have  add these lines in the bottom of your conf.ini you might have to change some values

Boomer issued a Small Font mod for UP3 which corrected this issue. Hopefully he would be so kind to do that for DBW

I've spent most of my money on Whiskey and Women. The rest I just wasted.

Vampire_pilot

« Reply #64 on: June 21, 2011, 08:28:19 AM »

I am finding in a DGEN campaign I am getting generated flights of aircraft with no national markings, I have never seen this before.

can you send me the mision and point out the flight that has no markings for you?

Rudi_Jaeger

« Reply #65 on: June 21, 2011, 12:13:04 PM »

First, my sincere appreciation for all the work that went into, and continues to go into, UP3 and DBW.

Last night, I think I may have stumbled upon a bug, so I hope this is helpful...

Using a clean DBW, I noticed in the QMB (using first Slovakia map, then Okinawa map) that the MXY-7-11 Ohka was not available for selection as a flyable for either Axis nor Allies. But it is available in the 'enemy' selection-menu as a non-flyable.

The only additional item I can think of, that might even be remotely considered 'additional' is that I'm using Wildchild's UP 3.0 RC Updated air.ini. Although I checked the original 'air.ini', and it lists the Ohka identically. Other than that, nothing was activated in JSGME other than the 'Ercan wideview' and 'TIR classfiles', nor any mods added to the #DBW# folder, other than the officially prescribed map fixes. I'm trying to get a good feel for the girl while she's straight, before I introduce her to the recreational stuff :D

Also, I only checked this in DBW.. got late and RL called; so it may or may not exist in UP3 as well.

If the Ohka has indeed been reverted to non-flyable, then my apologies for missing the memo.. but I swear, I saw no mention of it anywhere.

btw; Thanks for including my Ohka skin in the FBDSM, it was a nice surprise :)

Ribs

« Reply #66 on: June 21, 2011, 06:53:56 PM »

The same mod will work in DBW
Just extract it... and instead of IL-2/#UP#
Put it in IL-2/#DBW

https://www.sas1946.com/main/index.php/topic,16126.0.html

Boomer issued a Small Font mod for UP3 which corrected this issue. Hopefully he would be so kind to do that for DBW
Thanks Boomer - works great!
I've spent most of my money on Whiskey and Women. The rest I just wasted.

kennel

« Reply #67 on: June 22, 2011, 01:01:58 AM »

can you send me the mision and point out the flight that has no markings for you?

Vampire_pilot
I will see if I can recreate the issue, where do you want the file sent?

slipper

• Modder
« Reply #68 on: June 22, 2011, 03:14:50 AM »

Can anyone else confirm that the target indicators do not work please? They fall like conventional bombs and do not seem to split into the 'shower' of flares as they should.

Also is the Bomb bay doors mod included? if so does not appear to work.

regards all

slipper

dinosaurJR

• Extinct
« Reply #69 on: June 22, 2011, 03:30:46 AM »

I have a good bug for ya;

When booting up DBW, the keyboard and mouse are not responding (i.e. I cant esc out of the intro movie and the mouse pointer does not respond). I cant select anything in the main menu. Furthermore, there is no sound.

However, after hitting the windows key to get me back to the desktop, then re entering the program again via clicking IL-2 on the task bar, everything works again!! Just like magic!

Not really a major bug, but really irritating none the less...

Any ideas (this did not happen to me until I started running DBW)

OberstDanjeje

« Reply #70 on: June 22, 2011, 03:35:31 AM »

I have a good bug for ya;

When booting up DBW, the keyboard and mouse are not responding (i.e. I cant esc out of the intro movie and the mouse pointer does not respond). I cant select anything in the main menu. Furthermore, there is no sound.

However, after hitting the windows key to get me back to the desktop, then re entering the program again via clicking IL-2 on the task bar, everything works again!! Just like magic!

Not really a major bug, but really irritating none the less...

Any ideas (this did not happen to me until I started running DBW)

It's a well known bug, not related to DBW

TT

• Modder
« Reply #71 on: June 22, 2011, 04:33:40 AM »

I noticed until now that i have no gun shells.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9   Go Up

Page created in 0.089 seconds with 25 queries.