Special Aircraft Service

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 9   Go Down

Author Topic: DBW Build 1.0 All Bug Reports Topic  (Read 29107 times)

Hawker17

Re: DBW Build 1.0 All Bug Reports Topic
« Reply #12 on: June 16, 2011, 05:19:19 AM »

Sorry, i missed the post about the QMBPro issue.  :(

LuseKofte

« Reply #13 on: June 16, 2011, 06:26:38 AM »

The QMB missions that have Corrupt Data got that message in the introduction of 4.10 and it went on and off as you restarted the game. I have been checking the Redko palaleu missions made by Gerax and upgraded to 4.10 features by me, and the missions are good. But in 4.10 you sometimes have to rebuild them from scratch in the same manner and it will work.  Since this is a base we all can relie on for future and with a improved and much better QMB pro I will rebuild missions if nessersery to make them work on this base. But it is holydays coming and thing take time, but in the end they  all will work in the future. My favorite is Gerax redko palalu missions and they do not work I have to yet again ask him if I can rebuild them

LuseKofte

« Reply #14 on: June 16, 2011, 07:09:30 AM »

The issue here seems to be funny, if you refresh as cirx says then load the saved qmb the corrupt thing is gone away. so the adwise for now is to do as the boss say

madcop

« Reply #15 on: June 16, 2011, 09:17:37 AM »

The issue here seems to be funny, if you refresh as cirx says then load the saved qmb the corrupt thing is gone away. so the adwise for now is to do as the boss say

Hello Leone

My config
ASUS P4P800
PIV. 3.2Gh.
2Gb RAM
NVIDIA 7800 Gs 256Mb AGP.

DBW BasePack Vanilla on UP RC2 Vanilla.
Exe RAM Usage = 1024
     6DoF/TrackIR enabled
Nothing added, just the install "Straight out of the Box".

When using the QMB with  e.g CAN-Channel , scramble mission I always receive a "Corrupt Data 1" window.
So, I clickon O.K. , then on Reset red button , but Nada ! The window of "all the corruption " still pop up.
The same happen with a lot of maps.Some like "Zapolare" seems not to be installed ( like the window says ), although this map appears in the FMB under "North Norway".

So, I am a little bit confused... can you ease may pain ?

Thanks a lot for all your past , present and future work for the community .
Madcop  :)

Birdman

• SAS Honourable Member
« Reply #16 on: June 16, 2011, 10:05:17 AM »

When using the QMB with  e.g CAN-Channel , scramble mission I always receive a "Corrupt Data 1" window.
So, I clickon O.K. , then on Reset red button , but Nada ! The window of "all the corruption " still pop up.
The same happen with a lot of maps.Some like "Zapolare" seems not to be installed ( like the window says ), although this map appears in the FMB under "North Norway".

So, I am a little bit confused... can you ease may pain ?

Thanks a lot for all your past , present and future work for the community .
Madcop  :)

The QMB mission set included in DBW v1.0 is not the best possible. For example, your Zapolare issue is just that the missions use old loading path for map and that path is now different in UP3 and DBW. Similarly, The Slot map is now replaced with Solomons map and missions trying to load The Slot map won't work anymore. If you want to fix that yourself, all you have to do is to open all.ini in MapMods folder, find to correct map loading path there (second part of line) and then open faulty missions with text editor and replace the path after MAP word in the second line of mission file with the correct path you can see in all.ini.

There are also some mission sets for maps that are not included in DBW now but should appear later in DBW map add-on packs. To play those missions you can either install that missing map yourself or wait until it appears in some DBW update.

Then there are faulty missions loading NWEurope map with several names, for example Kt_eastafrica and fly_Z_BOB_A, so you can just remove those faulty mission folders if you want.

Then your CAN-Channel issue is that those missions actually have 10 flights, not 8 or 16 like old or new QMB missions. Old QMB+ and QMBpro mods for v4.09m based games like UP2.01 loaded those missions without issues, they just let you edit first 8 flights in QMB and all the rest flights just appeared in mission with those planes specified in mission file. Now this new QMBpro version doesn't like missions with non-standard number of flights anymore and gives you "Corrupt Data" messages.

I hope that better QMB mission collection is released soon and I already worked with it a bit yesterday and posted my cleaned collection at development team forum. So stay tuned for updated QMB mission collection and don't worry about missions that don't work now. If some mission gives some error before even starting to load, then it is just a problem with that mission, not with your PC, IL-2 settings or DBW installation. If you want to help us with fixing and testing QMB missions, then you can PM me or CirX and send fixed mission files or lists of faulty missions.

LuseKofte

« Reply #17 on: June 16, 2011, 10:52:48 AM »

It is  it is , and that is what I use my sparetime to do. I have updated all standardmissions and some of my old ones to 4.10 feature and are now testing these for being releast in a bigpack. I recomend to delete all Quickmissions that do not work after refreshing in QMB pro and stay tuned for a update. The missions I make to the bigpack will overwrite those you have and add those you will not have. I will take it upon myself to fix missions for all map available in DBW. And those who will come in updates. If someone else not have done them. I hope Gerax and Malone will fill in some missions since they have done my favorites in the past.

But I will be traveling more or less in 1 month from now on so things will take time

Thank you

Le0ne

madcop

« Reply #18 on: June 16, 2011, 11:36:13 AM »

It is  it is , and that is what I use my sparetime to do. I have updated all standardmissions and some of my old ones to 4.10 feature and are now testing these for being releast in a bigpack. I recomend to delete all Quickmissions that do not work after refreshing in QMB pro and stay tuned for a update. The missions I make to the bigpack will overwrite those you have and add those you will not have. I will take it upon myself to fix missions for all map available in DBW. And those who will come in updates. If someone else not have done them. I hope Gerax and Malone will fill in some missions since they have done my favorites in the past.

But I will be traveling more or less in 1 month from now on so things will take time

Thank you

Le0ne

Hello Birdman , Hello Leone

What can I say to you both, but THANK YOU for this quick and full answer .
I'll try to play each QMB mission and mark the ones that do not work.
If my spare times allow it , I'll forward my results to you Birdmann.
But, I think I'd better fly the ones that work and wait patiently ( as CirX would say ) instead of taking the risk of screwing the whole thing.

Tnak you again to you both.

P.S. Can you also confirm that for the time being , there is no MiniMap rom Benito in the "Straight of the Box " DBW ?

Madcop ;D

LuseKofte

« Reply #19 on: June 16, 2011, 12:01:45 PM »

I put that in request since it is on UP 3 Maby it bug DBW or Cirx forgot or want us independantly DL it I wait until answere get here . https://www.sas1946.com/main/index.php/topic,16536.0.html

Friedrich-Wilhelm

« Reply #20 on: June 16, 2011, 08:37:39 PM »

Thank you, SAS, for this amazing pack!

I have been trying it out all afternoon.  :) I noticed that the CW-21, F6F5, A-20 have no engine sound when in cockpit view, but only external sounds. The P-51D has internal engine sound, but none when in outside view.  :(

Cheers,

FW

LuseKofte

« Reply #21 on: June 17, 2011, 12:56:00 AM »

The I-15 BIS is without a working pit with or without forgotten countrys Full in JSGME

messeranck

« Reply #22 on: June 17, 2011, 01:48:33 AM »

The sand filter for BF 109 E7/N is missing :P

Excellent pack for us poor offliners ! ;D

madcop

« Reply #23 on: June 17, 2011, 03:01:15 AM »

Thank you, SAS, for this amazing pack!

I have been trying it out all afternoon.  :) I noticed that the CW-21, F6F5, A-20 have no engine sound when in cockpit view, but only external sounds. The P-51D has internal engine sound, but none when in outside view.  :(

Cheers,

FW

Hello Friedrich.

No problem here on a Vanilla DBW install.Maybe your audio settings ?

Madcop
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 9   Go Up

Page created in 0.106 seconds with 26 queries.