Special Aircraft Service

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 [9]   Go Down

Author Topic: Carrier Crew v5  (Read 66139 times)

PA_Jeronimo

• SAS Honourable Member
  • I like curves
Re: Carrier Crew v5
« Reply #96 on: January 10, 2014, 08:07:05 AM »

Fixed issue with the USN carriers light, I have extracted HSFX hier.him files and I have added lines of the corresponding to the Mod. Now works perfectly. :)

I have not managed is that it works in the IJN Hiryu, Kaga, and Soryu :'(, someone but the same thing happens?

Jim Beam

« Reply #97 on: June 30, 2014, 12:48:09 PM »

Fixed issue with the USN carriers light, I have extracted HSFX hier.him files and I have added lines of the corresponding to the Mod. Now works perfectly. :)

I have not managed is that it works in the IJN Hiryu, Kaga, and Soryu :'(, someone but the same thing happens?

First of all, thanks a lot for your advice. Sadly, I have the same issues you mentioned with those japanese carriers, conflicts with Essex's crew so I had to remove it, and other newly added to HSFX7.

I hope somebody could fix that in the future, and add more carrier crews to the whole carrier package.

Thanks Ranwers anyway. Your mods are awesome.

S!

-)-MAILMAN-

« Reply #98 on: January 22, 2016, 05:42:29 PM »

I have this mod installed with 4.12m and hsfx 7.0.3 and it works (placed in MODS folder not jsgme).  I like the placement of the drck crew.  Can the animation be stopped?  The port side elevator is continuously moving up and down as fast as a blinking light.  Also can you choose to have the LSO arms stationary or at least reduce the rate at which he moves his arms since  he looks like a signalman sending semiphore messages?   Does this mod also change the deck and ship skin?  Can the items I listed be "turned off" within the individual folders like you do with mods when you choose not to run one?  Thank you
@={==MAILMAN==> "All for one and one for all."

BOYAN

« Reply #99 on: July 14, 2016, 04:51:54 AM »

Extracted the LSO for use on ground. It comes in two parts, LSO and hands with paddles. Use F1+ left mouse button in FMB 3d view to attach hands to LSO correctly. https://www.mediafire.com/?10g9hobh3cgzkwd

Jim Beam

« Reply #100 on: June 27, 2017, 11:54:26 PM »

I have this mod installed with 4.12m and hsfx 7.0.3 and it works (placed in MODS folder not jsgme).  I like the placement of the drck crew.  Can the animation be stopped?  The port side elevator is continuously moving up and down as fast as a blinking light.  Also can you choose to have the LSO arms stationary or at least reduce the rate at which he moves his arms since  he looks like a signalman sending semiphore messages?   Does this mod also change the deck and ship skin?  Can the items I listed be "turned off" within the individual folders like you do with mods when you choose not to run one?  Thank you

Hello.

I can help you to disable the elevator movement.

Go to this folder into the mod.

Carrier Crew v5\3do\ships\USSEssexCV9

Then, delete all these archives listed next (make a backup, just in case):

lift.tga
lift1.mat
Lift1.msh
lift1.txl
lift2.mat
Lift2.msh
lift2.txl
lift3.mat
Lift3.msh
lift3.txl
lift4.mat
Lift4.msh
lift4.txl
lift5.mat
Lift5.msh
lift5.txl
lift6.mat
Lift6.msh
lift6.txl
lift7.mat
Lift7.msh
lift7.txl
lift8.mat
Lift8.msh
lift8.txl
lift9.mat
Lift9.msh
lift9.txl
lift10.mat
Lift10.msh
lift10.txl
lift11.mat
Lift11.msh
lift11.txl
lift12.mat
Lift12.msh
lift12.txl
lift13.mat
Lift13.msh
lift13.txl
lift14.mat
Lift14.msh
lift14.txl

Check into the game, and take a look to the Essex. The elevator should be inmobile now.

I can't help you about the LSO, sorry.

Fly safe.

JoeFAA

« Reply #101 on: April 19, 2018, 02:08:24 AM »

This is a great mod! Thank you very much.

Please, please, please, for the glory of the Fleet Air Arm, is there a chance to build a mod for british carriers? Please, stock game british carriers "only", please Ranwers!
Fleet Air Arm!

karo

« Reply #102 on: July 10, 2018, 09:53:37 AM »

I wonder if it is possible to prepaire "a patch" to this mod with the crew for Yorktown class carriers?  https://www.sas1946.com/main/index.php/topic,30299.0.html

It shouldn't be very difficult because all needed crew members are done already :)

I hope that Ranwers (or other modders) will think about this... 

-)-MAILMAN-

« Reply #103 on: March 20, 2019, 04:25:12 PM »

What exactly is the fix?  I have a HSFX 7.0.3 installation and I have the same graphics problem with the USN CVL's.  No problems with the USN CV or CVE.  I do not have the problem in my VPMod installation.

Thanks

-)-MAILMAN-

« Reply #104 on: July 04, 2019, 01:08:00 PM »

Does anyone know what exactly PA_Jeronimo did to fix  the issue with the USN Light Carriers?  What lines did he add and to which files?  I have the same issue in my HSFX installation.

Thanks.

Epervier

• 4.09 Guardian Angel !
  • SAS Team
  • I'm French and Rebel_409! Nobody is perfect!
    • Some tinkering here
« Reply #105 on: July 04, 2019, 01:45:12 PM »

Does anyone know what exactly PA_Jeronimo did to fix  the issue with the USN Light Carriers?  What lines did he add and to which files?
In my game UP2.01 (of course) I have 2 CVL with crew : USS Princeton CVL23 & USS San Jacinto CVL30 !
Try with this : https://www.mediafire.com/?9o8vmbt9ac8c468

Adaptable to all CVL...... I think !
If your results do not live up to your expectations, tell yourself that the great oak was once an acorn too. - Lao Zi -

-)-MAILMAN-

« Reply #106 on: July 04, 2019, 08:03:20 PM »

Thank you SAS~Epervier

I have all nine (9) USN CVL (mod) in my HSFX install.

This anomaly as depicted in PA_Jeronimo's image of CVL-30 occurs in my HSFX 7.0.3  installation.  This anomoly is not present in my vp-mod installation.

I will try your fix and let you know.
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 [9]   Go Up

Page created in 0.08 seconds with 25 queries.