Special Aircraft Service

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Carmaker Battles  (Read 2666 times)

Roger Smith

• "Cast in the name of God, ye not guilty" -Big O Boot up message
  • HgZ? He's just another Jason Beck
Re: Carmaker Battles
« Reply #12 on: July 14, 2011, 11:25:20 AM »

Sorry I haven't made any skins, I am taking a break. I'll start August, I have all the materials: Car brand icons, car colors, and some templates.
BUT actually I changed my mind, I think you guys waited long enough for something this simple, I've done one today: A6M-Mitsubishi.

I'll post pictures, and post a picture of the change on the Ford "Mustang"

Roger Smith

« Reply #13 on: July 17, 2011, 05:51:14 PM »

A new skin, an MC.205 Bugatti Veyron

Wildchild

• Bf 109 Killer
    • This is my professional racing page. Please check it out!
« Reply #14 on: July 17, 2011, 08:09:19 PM »

Now your having to much fun with this ;)

Roger Smith

« Reply #15 on: July 17, 2011, 08:30:48 PM »

Now your having to much fun with this ;)
well what would it be if it isn't?  :D

Roger Smith

« Reply #16 on: July 17, 2011, 10:23:44 PM »

New skin, B-17 Dodge Ram, very dark grey skin. US, Texas flag and US Great Seal on the Tail. Dodge Red Stripes "Country" logo. Bottom of the plane painted with the Dodge Ram logo used between 1993 and 2010. the top of the nose in front of the cockpit windows painted with Dodge's Fratzog logo, used 1962–1976

Roger Smith

« Reply #17 on: July 21, 2011, 04:15:40 PM »

I present to thee, a simple Aston Martin Tempest, sorry if it's not flashy enough but I saw that most Aston Martin cars are about simplicity so all I have is: Aston Martin Green, emblems & Car name, and the UK Flag.

razor1uk

• Tamago no Chie
  • Modder
  • Naturally common sence is always ignored...
« Reply #18 on: July 21, 2011, 07:26:21 PM »

Nakajima became Fuji, who are one of the parent owners of Subaru... (the other is Ford; unless its Ford and not General Motors, that own 49% of Mitsubishi).

Incedently, the late Soichiro Honda, founder of Honda, self taught himself metallurgy (from textbooks, experimentation & night school) in the 1930's while an ammature car racing mechanic in the popular Japanese mountain races of prewa.
 He was just starting to become famous as a up-&-coming fast racer in Japan, when he was almost fatally injured in a in 1930's big racing crash one of the 'bigger' races of the time.
  So when he recovered, he decided to concetrate on engineering to try and solve some of the problems that almost killed him. Because of his injuries ans skills, he was exempted from military sevice/combat duties, but wished to help make more reliable and powerful componants for his countymen naturaly to make up for being unable to fight in person.
 He indegenously developed a newer sinstered iron pressed/forged alloy piston rings, which he soon became known for out of the other small garages & dispersed manufacturing suppliers, for better quality, reliable production variations & improved performance/longer-service-life rings, initially for Mitsubishi engines during the war. (As you may tell, I have a great respect for his engineering & ideally love to dream of creating a British company like Honda - yeah, not in this lifetime...)
----
  Whoops, sorry, some very nice skins there Solo dude :) keep it up, love the Fiat below 8)
Although if you release them you'll need a disclaimer to say how much you love all the chosen companies and that they are meant for non profit and non comercial usage, and are just to show your undying love for each of them...

Roger Smith

« Reply #19 on: July 21, 2011, 07:48:42 PM »

a Fiat MC.200: blue body, flame front, nuff said.

coenoo1

• Cookie
  • Your whisky geek
« Reply #20 on: July 22, 2011, 03:39:56 AM »

I'm sorry, but Bugatti is French and now owned by Volkswagen...

Wildchild

• Bf 109 Killer
« Reply #21 on: July 22, 2011, 12:36:02 PM »

Nakajima became Fuji, who are one of the parent owners of Subaru... (the other is Ford; unless its Ford and not General Motors, that own 49% of Mitsubishi).

Incedently, the late Soichiro Honda, founder of Honda, self taught himself metallurgy (from textbooks, experimentation & night school) in the 1930's while an ammature car racing mechanic in the popular Japanese mountain races of prewa.
 He was just starting to become famous as a up-&-coming fast racer in Japan, when he was almost fatally injured in a in 1930's big racing crash one of the 'bigger' races of the time.
  So when he recovered, he decided to concetrate on engineering to try and solve some of the problems that almost killed him. Because of his injuries ans skills, he was exempted from military sevice/combat duties, but wished to help make more reliable and powerful componants for his countymen naturaly to make up for being unable to fight in person.
 He indegenously developed a newer sinstered iron pressed/forged alloy piston rings, which he soon became known for out of the other small garages & dispersed manufacturing suppliers, for better quality, reliable production variations & improved performance/longer-service-life rings, initially for Mitsubishi engines during the war. (As you may tell, I have a great respect for his engineering & ideally love to dream of creating a British company like Honda - yeah, not in this lifetime...)
----
  Whoops, sorry, some very nice skins there Solo dude :) keep it up, love the Fiat below 8)
Although if you release them you'll need a disclaimer to say how much you love all the chosen companies and that they are meant for non profit and non comercial usage, and are just to show your undying love for each of them...

You still have a chance with MG!! O wait Im sorry lol.

You know why there are still so many around? Because oil is a preserver. lol

Roger Smith

« Reply #22 on: July 22, 2011, 01:06:16 PM »

Founder Ettore Bugatti was born in Milan, Italy, and the automobile company that bears his name was founded in 1909 in the town of Molsheim located in the Alsace.

Wildchild

• Bf 109 Killer
« Reply #23 on: July 22, 2011, 02:58:03 PM »

Founder Ettore Bugatti was born in Milan, Italy, and the automobile company that bears his name was founded in 1909 in the town of Molsheim located in the Alsace.

Vintage is better than modern  :D
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Page created in 0.013 seconds with 25 queries.