Special Aircraft Service

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Reworking QMB missions  (Read 1094 times)

LuseKofte

Reworking QMB missions
« on: May 20, 2011, 04:43:55 AM »

In testing of Pablo`s new update for his QMB pro, he asked me to fix the QMB missions available that got loading error and other bug`s. I have already remade many of the old QMB missions just to be able to use 4.101 features in them and not changing the author intensions of making them. I will not touch missions I know the author without consulting him first.
Pablo`s idea is to clean up the qmb missions a bit so all of them work. It might be an idea later on to attatch new missions to map makers topic so we can hold the missions we got the map for.
I have started on missions that follow the install and HSFX 5.0, and what is going to be in UP 3.0 when it is releast.
I think this is a good idea, so to avoid double and unnesserery work I would like to know if other have done this with theyr QMB missions and witch one, and if they have done this might consider to share it take contact with me. I will be away on work for 2 week`s from sunday 22 th of may
Standard reworked missions will be releast in one file when finnished. This is ofcourse  only 4.101 missions with all 6 NONE missions added and what ever that they content if the time permitt I might add missing missions aswell.

thx for reading

le0ne

Knochenlutscher

• Flying Ass Clown #10
  • Modder
  • aka Segfej
Re: Reworking QMB missions
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2011, 05:58:33 AM »

I don't use QMBProPal any longer, so I started reworking some to fit stock 4.101m needs. Mostly Stockmaps, as I would like to see first all stock Maps fitted in QMB, of course not an easy task. But I used the Missions from QMBProPal, I held it back as I don't have a clue whose Missions I tweaked. Some I rejected, as they got already released/Norway i.e.
Just some that got in my mind and I finished already based on QMBproPals Missions:
Berlin (completely overhauled, no long or overlapping waypoints, set up new working targets)
Murmansk (here I changed Blue side starting from West and Red from East)
Balaton
Kurland

Prohorovka and Kiew I finished myself from scratch, they're in the Download section.
L'vov and Kursk is WIP, begun.

If you want to inspect them, tweak or use, feel free, it's free-work.
Check your PM
Wiseman : "Did you speak the exact words?" Ash : "Look, maybe I didn't say every single little tiny syllable, no. But basically I said them, yeah."

LuseKofte

Re: Reworking QMB missions
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2011, 10:01:35 AM »

see you all in 14 days
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.091 seconds with 24 queries.