Special Aircraft Service

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Tracers, for the sneaky Spits  (Read 1450 times)

Maico

• Knight Knee Dragger
Tracers, for the sneaky Spits
« on: May 05, 2011, 11:31:02 PM »

On my new mission,(4vs4 over northen France) I got tired of the sneaky Spit shooting at me with thier invisible bullets.  I opened the mission and put tracers on thier guns.  It makes it a bit easier to keep up with what is happening in the battlefield.  While I was at it, I armed my 109 with yellow tracers.  They are oh so helpfull.  No longer do I have to strain to see the sparkies on the enemy A/C.  In QMB open up loads.  There is a small box with three periods.  Click on it and it bring up the available loads.  That is all I know for now. 
  Supposedly you should be able to arm every gun in the Hurry/Spit with different kinds of ammo.  I imagine I could maybe do yellow, red, white ect on each wing.  However I have not tried that as of yet. 
Here is a useful thread.
  http://forum.1cpublishing.eu/showthread.php?t=22449
If anyone figures this out let us know. 
  Update!  There is a pull down menu on the weapons section.  You can put different ammo in every weapon.  I put yellow, burgundy, red and white tracers on the Spitty.  They fired very colorful.  Looked like great fun. 

So it is just a matter of going in to FMB, then opening Object viewer/Group properties/ammo loads.  Where you see the weapon(i.e. 7.9mm MG) pull down that menu and you get the rest of the weapons.  Choose weapon by weapon what ammo you want.  Save, and fly.  Whatch the colors fly :-)
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.069 seconds with 26 queries.