Special Aircraft Service

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Tank Battle: Cliffs of Dover  (Read 14684 times)

David Prosser

Re: Tank Battle: Cliffs of Dover
« Reply #12 on: September 19, 2011, 04:29:43 AM »

fantastic stuff!

[DJP]  Yeah. the Defiants taking off looked like a 40s news reel.

cheeers

David Prosser

Moggy Cattermole

• Lt Clack, Lt Boyce, Cpl Pike, PC Palmer
  • Modder
  • 1RIFLES - 1QDG - 4SCOTS - MPS 2185SO
« Reply #13 on: December 01, 2011, 04:42:58 AM »

Impressive although it's a shame how monotonous the vehicles all look. I appreciate that German vehicles were often field grey at this point, but the british armour should have had more striking colours, they looked very subdued. I'm also a touch disappointed on the lack of weathering on the vehicles. The models look amazing, I remember them showcasing active suspension and all in development; it seems rather a shame when all's said and done that they put such a lot of effort into the models not to have textures which properly do them justice. It's less of an issue with IL2 standard of models, but it shows at SoW standards.

Spinnetti

« Reply #14 on: January 11, 2014, 04:25:26 PM »

Impressive although it's a shame how monotonous the vehicles all look. I appreciate that German vehicles were often field grey at this point, but the british armour should have had more striking colours, they looked very subdued. I'm also a touch disappointed on the lack of weathering on the vehicles. The models look amazing, I remember them showcasing active suspension and all in development; it seems rather a shame when all's said and done that they put such a lot of effort into the models not to have textures which properly do them justice. It's less of an issue with IL2 standard of models, but it shows at SoW standards.

Yeah, but that should be easy to fix right?

Ghost129er

• EX F.A.C. #65
  • Ghost of the skies.
« Reply #15 on: January 11, 2014, 11:06:27 PM »

The tanks' MG's sounds are from Microsoft Combat Flight Sim 1,2,3. One of them, but definitely from CFS2.
But whenever they talked about him, they always had a slight smile on their faces.. And that, perhaps, maybe your answer.

ATAG_Bliss

« Reply #16 on: January 12, 2014, 12:19:14 PM »

Or with the TF patch you can just climb in the tanks and have fun online ;)

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Page created in 0.099 seconds with 23 queries.