Special Aircraft Service

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9   Go Down

Author Topic: The SAS F#cking Big Default Skinmod (SAS FBDSM) PART 1-5  (Read 71562 times)

SAS~CirX

• R.I.P.
  • SAS Honourable Member
  • No Zips, Only Buttons
Re: The SAS F#cking Big Default Skinmod (SAS FBDSM) PART 1-6
« Reply #60 on: June 15, 2011, 10:40:25 AM »

Bug report:
you might wanna check the Me-261 A1-a skin. the no-step zone markings are pretty off on one side. not really usable like this.

indeed. thanx for the spot. :)

Vampire_pilot

« Reply #61 on: June 15, 2011, 10:55:13 AM »

no problem. actually i have noticed the same thing in the 4.09 official skinpack... since then I have used a SKINMOD skin until i tried this sfs pack. I wonder why nobody ever noticed... well there is no such bug-fixing service with the official patches like around here :)

SAS~CirX

• R.I.P.
  • SAS Honourable Member
  • No Zips, Only Buttons
« Reply #62 on: June 15, 2011, 11:09:06 AM »

yes, out 262 skin is an adjusted version of the stock one, so the mistake is from there. Well fix it, I am sure there are good 262 skins out there...I hope... :D

naki27

« Reply #63 on: June 22, 2011, 12:31:29 PM »

I apologize if this isn't the right place to post this.

I just installed the skins and they look great, except the F4U skins were unchanged.  They look exactly like the original Il2 1946 defaults.  Does anyone know how to fix this?

SAS~CirX

• R.I.P.
  • SAS Honourable Member
  • No Zips, Only Buttons
« Reply #64 on: June 22, 2011, 02:09:36 PM »

I apologize if this isn't the right place to post this.

I just installed the skins and they look great, except the F4U skins were unchanged.  They look exactly like the original Il2 1946 defaults.  Does anyone know how to fix this?

Which F4Us exactly, and under which country, do you refer to?

The F4U skins in this mod ate in any case very early attempts, before we "found our groove". They can definitely be improved.

naki27

« Reply #65 on: June 22, 2011, 08:53:59 PM »

I flew the F4U A, C, and D with USAAF, USN, RN, and RNZAF markings, but the skin was the same each time; the same default skin shown before I ever installed the mod.

Also, the F4U series had beautiful defaults in UP-2.01, but in UP-3.0, they were switched back to the skins used in stock 4.09.  Was that supposed to happen?

SAS~CirX

• R.I.P.
  • SAS Honourable Member
  • No Zips, Only Buttons
« Reply #66 on: June 23, 2011, 06:37:25 AM »

Dunno, UP3 is not a continious development of UP2, it is a completely new and different pack.

We will have a look at the F4U skins sometime, and see what we can do.

naki27

« Reply #67 on: June 23, 2011, 09:09:54 AM »

Ok.  Thanks so much for all the hard work that went into this pack!   :)

SAS~Monty27

• SAS Team
  • Action and Adventure!
    • SPEEDMACHINE
« Reply #68 on: June 26, 2011, 05:49:48 PM »

Hog heaven! - Big thanks to you skinners, you really are the best out there! - This skin-makeover brings UP3.0 and Dark Blue World to the highest level of quality.

kleinnak

« Reply #69 on: June 27, 2011, 01:05:32 PM »

Hmmm, okay, I have this installed for UP3 RC2 and DBW 1.0.  From what I've seen, every plane seems to work for every country(definitely one of the more tedious testing jobs I've done in a while...), and with the exception of the Bf 109G-6(early) for Hungary and Finland.  In both modpacks with this installed, the plane is unflyable for these two countries.  It doesn't show up in the preview box in QMB and when you click to fly it loads to the mission without crashing but it goes straight to the weird screen with what looks like water below and sky above. (Note, Finland(Postwar) in DBW does work).

Edit: I have no other mods besides these two packs and the FBDSM 1-5/7-9 installed.

SAS~CirX

• R.I.P.
  • SAS Honourable Member
  • No Zips, Only Buttons
« Reply #70 on: June 27, 2011, 02:22:12 PM »

Hmmm, okay, I have this installed for UP3 RC2 and DBW 1.0.  From what I've seen, every plane seems to work for every country(definitely one of the more tedious testing jobs I've done in a while...), and with the exception of the Bf 109G-6(early) for Hungary and Finland.  In both modpacks with this installed, the plane is unflyable for these two countries.  It doesn't show up in the preview box in QMB and when you click to fly it loads to the mission without crashing but it goes straight to the weird screen with what looks like water below and sky above. (Note, Finland(Postwar) in DBW does work).

Edit: I have no other mods besides these two packs and the FBDSM 1-5/7-9 installed.

Crazyflak is correct. This is a bug in the UP3 base. It has already been identified and fixed for the next updates.

Eric85

« Reply #71 on: July 12, 2011, 07:19:31 PM »

In my infinite wisdom and glory installed pack 6 and now most of the zero default skins are all messed up,  any help as to how I can fix this?
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9   Go Up

Page created in 0.091 seconds with 26 queries.