Special Aircraft Service

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8   Go Down

Author Topic: Mission Pro Combo v4.101m (Mission Pro, Q.M.B. Pro and F.M.B.+)  (Read 40635 times)

Cdr84

Re: Mission Pro Combo v4.101m (Mission Pro, Q.M.B. Pro and F.M.B.+)
« Reply #36 on: May 30, 2011, 07:57:29 PM »

I have a workaround!!!!

I took an old standalone release of MissionPro and gathered all the java files from a recent 4.10 combo release. I put it into #UP# and guess what.... I have my Mission Pro!!!!!

http://www.gamefront.com/files/20374155/00_missionPro_test.7z

The only bummer is that the "fly" button is green in the centre while the text "fly" is on the very right. I can live with that since the skin option and the rest seems to work perfectly! I tested a bit.
So... maybe this is a start?

-> happy man:)

This works, but let me clairfy it a little for the other dummies like me.

Download and extract that link. Put only the 00_missionPro_test into a folder labled #UP#

Download and extract the latest Mission pro combo pack and get all those java files in there and put them in the #UP# folder where the 00_missionPro_test is, BUT NOT INTO THE 00_missionPro_test folder just into the #UP# with it.

Now you can use JSGME (with the proper file structure which this is not) or just put into your install folder and it works.

Cdr

Vampire_pilot

« Reply #37 on: June 01, 2011, 08:03:49 AM »

??? what do you mean?

This is not what is supposed to be done with my pack (as far as I understood your post).
just download my pack - and only that - and drop the folder 00_missionPro_test into #UP#
-> done

no JSGME involved. to disable rename it -00_missionPro_test

nothing else.

SEE47

« Reply #38 on: June 03, 2011, 11:47:38 AM »

I cannot get this to work, I DL'd the zip file, extracted the MP-test folder and dropped into #UP#.  I noticed that there are far fewer files compared to the one I have in my #SAS mods folder so have I missed something else that also needs installing?

Vampire_pilot

« Reply #39 on: June 05, 2011, 02:07:03 AM »

SEE47: it is only the MissionPro part of the Combo (back in teh days it used to be three seperate Mods before Pablo combined them to one). The one that gives you the choices in the mission briefing screen.

The FMB+ and QMB stuff will not work, this part is the only one that I could get to work. But the most valuable to me and some others.

dietz

• Supporter
  • " Keep watching the skies...."
    • Art of James Dietz
« Reply #40 on: June 05, 2011, 04:13:58 PM »

Many many thanks Vampire Pilot - this is one of my all time favorite mods ...delighted to see it now working with UP3.0!

Cdr84

« Reply #41 on: June 06, 2011, 02:54:42 PM »

??? what do you mean?

This is not what is supposed to be done with my pack (as far as I understood your post).
just download my pack - and only that - and drop the folder 00_missionPro_test into #UP#
-> done

nothing else.

You are correct, it works with just the file you linked.

I was under the impression that file you linked was the old standalone release of Mission pro.

Guess I kinda accidentally built another work around.

Cdr

spinner

« Reply #42 on: June 07, 2011, 04:25:27 PM »

Thanks Vampire_Pilot. This is one of my favourite mods too and I am glad you managed to get it working in UP3.

Spinner

sa_475th_Chaney

« Reply #43 on: June 07, 2011, 11:00:49 PM »

??? what do you mean?

-> done

nothing else.

You are correct, it works with just the file you linked.

I was under the impression that file you linked was the old standalone release of Mission pro.

Guess I kinda accidentally built another work around.

Cdr

That's what I find hard to understand. I'm trying to run all this from the SAS folder(JGSME) amd it's not working at all. Thr FMB was crashing. Unless you are running the game directly with UP then I can see why it works. Or maybe I'm not understanding it. The old mission pro was easy. The fact that there is 2 different folders you can run it in is what is hurtin me.

PO_MAK_249RIP

• CMON U SPURS!
« Reply #44 on: June 09, 2011, 10:32:44 AM »

Hi Vampire_Pilot - just a quickie - does your mod add the missing QMB maps/missions to the UP3.0 version? Havent tried it yet just wondered?
Corsair Carbide case, Intel core i5 4690 3.5ghz with Arctic Cooler, Asus Rock H97 performance, MSI Ventus XS OC 1660GTX 6GB DDR6, 8GB Corsair Vengeance 1600mhz, 256GB/500GB Crucial SSDs, Windows 10 64bit.

benitomuso

• SAS Team
  • P.A.L.
« Reply #45 on: June 09, 2011, 12:03:47 PM »

People,
                    I don't use UP3 so I don't have the chance of checking it, but I have adadpted the Mission Pro Combo, removing from it the FMB (the crashing part with the functions of the Zuti MDS) and removed the chance of opening from the mission briefing or QMB the mission you are seeing in FMB (F.M.B. opens but empty). Some other stuff I added for FMB (moved the map menu to a different position to avoid problems derived from having tens of maps cannot be implemented in UP3) net to be cut.

So if you want to check it, tell me how it works:

Let me know if it works as expected.

QMB even includes new features. Now it has full implemented reading of .properties files for Quick Missions. If you define the Title and Descirption of a Quick mission .mis when editing, later you will see it in QMB under the name you assigned to it (no more REDAIRBASE00, etc.).

Regards,
                         Pablo

gn728

« Reply #46 on: June 09, 2011, 02:00:48 PM »

Hi - gave it a try this morning. The QMB interface was working fine - I was getting some corrupt data file on some of the maps I have (some were fine - haven't checked them all) , but so far any attempt to start a career mission or single mission when clicking on the brief button causes "application error....memory can not be read" and a crash.

benitomuso

• SAS Team
  • P.A.L.
« Reply #47 on: June 09, 2011, 03:10:38 PM »

Hi - gave it a try this morning. The QMB interface was working fine - I was getting some corrupt data file on some of the maps I have (some were fine - haven't checked them all) , but so far any attempt to start a career mission or single mission when clicking on the brief button causes "application error....memory can not be read" and a crash.

How strange!

I really don't undestand what else they changed. No previous MDS version modifyed any of the classes corresponding to the Briefing section.

I should get all the hash files included in this MOD I posted in UP3 version, but now they are packed. If someone want to do that and grab for me those files from UP3 I can try to adapt the MOD.

Regards,
                      Pablo
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8   Go Up

Page created in 0.078 seconds with 26 queries.