Special Aircraft Service

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10   Go Down

Author Topic: SAS Hurricane Pack v2.1  (Read 70977 times)

dhasdell

Re: SAS Hurricane Pack v2.1
« Reply #72 on: September 14, 2015, 05:01:54 AM »

Downloaded and running, but the first page of this thread says "a large selection of additional paintschemes included". Unlike the Spitfire pack, there was no extra skins folder. Are they somewhere else, please?
Rats! Why doesn't anything work first time?

D.Rasta

• 4.12.2m + HSFX 7.03
« Reply #73 on: September 16, 2015, 03:20:13 PM »

Actually not without altering it's classfiles!

One shortcoming is change the camo settings of the map where you like to see filters from it's default location into DESERT....

How can I do it in HSFX 7.03 ?

greybeard

• Modder
  • diligo veritatem
    • Old stuff about RB3D and a tiny "IL2 corner"
« Reply #74 on: September 17, 2015, 05:35:55 AM »

One shortcoming is change the camo settings of the map where you like to see filters from it's default location into DESERT....

How can I do it in HSFX 7.03 ?

Procedure is for HSFX 6, but I guess it should be the same for 7.

Look for load.ini file of map you want make sand filters appear. Its path should be like:

Mods\MAPMODS\Maps\Sandsoftime\

edit by NotePad, setting:

[WORLDPOS]
CAMOUFLAGE = DESERT

The map could be unavailable inside above mentioned path, since compressed into SFS files, in this case you should make your own mod, extracting the load.ini file, edited and then stored inside its proper folder (like Sandsoftime in the above mentioned example) and path (Mods\MAPMODS\Maps\) creating folders if not yet available.
CPU: AMD Athlon 64 - RAM: 2GB DDR @ 201 MHz - MoBo: ASUSTeK Computer INC. A8N-SLI (Socket 939) - Vidcard: 1024MB NVIDIA GeForce 9400 GT (Club3D) - Screen: L1750SQ (1280x1024@75Hz) - Audio: Realtek AC'97 Audio.

BoloG

• Strafing - from German "strafen" - to punish.
« Reply #75 on: September 18, 2015, 03:48:40 AM »

Works in 4.13RC4 with MODACT 6.01. :)

Only one problem, on stock Hurricane I and Hurricane IId Field Mod canopies don t open, on any other variant canopies work perfectly. I don t know, is this a bug or by design? Thanks for info.

Regards.

D.Rasta

• 4.12.2m + HSFX 7.03
« Reply #76 on: September 18, 2015, 06:02:31 AM »

Look for load.ini file of map you want make sand filters appear. Its path should be like:

[WORLDPOS]
CAMOUFLAGE = DESERT

The map could be unavailable inside above mentioned path, since compressed into SFS files, in this case you should make your own mod, extracting the load.ini file, edited and then stored inside its proper folder (like Sandsoftime in the above mentioned example) and path (Mods\MAPMODS\Maps\) creating folders if not yet available.

Maps are Burma and Burma lower... So, they are unavailable...

How sould I make my own mod, extracting the load.ini file? I'm afraid this is beyond me...

greybeard

• Modder
  • diligo veritatem
    • Old stuff about RB3D and a tiny "IL2 corner"
« Reply #77 on: September 18, 2015, 10:57:09 AM »

I'm afraid this is beyond me...

I too fear that's a bit too difficult. At any rate, you should download and install Paulo's SFS extractor:

https://www.sas1946.com/main/index.php?topic=16581.0

then open various "fb_mapsXX.SFS", until you find maps of your interest. Process to make the mod is that I described in my previous message.
CPU: AMD Athlon 64 - RAM: 2GB DDR @ 201 MHz - MoBo: ASUSTeK Computer INC. A8N-SLI (Socket 939) - Vidcard: 1024MB NVIDIA GeForce 9400 GT (Club3D) - Screen: L1750SQ (1280x1024@75Hz) - Audio: Realtek AC'97 Audio.

BoloG

• Strafing - from German "strafen" - to punish.
« Reply #78 on: September 18, 2015, 05:53:29 PM »

Found Guzknife s fix for Hurricane pack canopys. Everything works perfectly now, great job, This pack rocks :)

https://www.sas1946.com/main/index.php/topic,5882.36.html

Regards.

duffys tavern

« Reply #79 on: December 05, 2015, 08:01:58 PM »

4.13/6.01
Sea Hurricanes pilot does not wear O2 mast, even above 10,000ft. Anyone else noticed this? Any help appreciated.

CzechTexan

• Modder
  • TEXAS, USA
« Reply #80 on: February 29, 2016, 09:27:46 AM »

[WORLDPOS]
CAMOUFLAGE = DESERT

Maps are Burma and Burma lower... So, they are unavailable...

How sould I make my own mod, extracting the load.ini file? I'm afraid this is beyond me...
If you have installed Cyberolas' BURMA RRR repainted map, you could just open its folder and find the LOAD.ini file and in that find the "CAMOUFLAGE = CBI" line and change it to CAMOUFLAGE = DESERT.

You can do the same thing for the BurmaLower maps.

If you don't have those maps in your MODS folder then just download them and install them.  Then change CBI to DESERT and you will be able to have the Tropical Filters on Hurricanes.

SAS~Malone

• flying as #46 with the FAC
  • Editor
  • proud member of that 'other' site
« Reply #81 on: February 29, 2016, 11:13:01 AM »

4.13/6.01
Sea Hurricanes pilot does not wear O2 mast, even above 10,000ft. Anyone else noticed this? Any help appreciated.

hi duffys - a little unfair to post that as a bug report, if that's what that is, considering this mod was made long before 4.13/6/01 was in existence...
.....taking fun seriously since 1968.....  8)

Mick

• Modder
« Reply #82 on: February 29, 2016, 11:38:20 AM »

4.13/6.01

... never seen a pilot wear a "mast", even above 10,000 ft ...!  :P

Epervier

• 4.09 Guardian Angel !
  • SAS Team
  • I'm French and Rebel_409! Nobody is perfect!
    • Some tinkering here
« Reply #83 on: February 29, 2016, 12:37:40 PM »

... never seen a pilot wear a "mast", even above 10,000 ft ...!
It's normal !
In the game from the beginning no pilot Hurricane bears the mask!
For one simple reason: the code that allows the establishment of the mask does not exist!
This is true since the game ... and mods that were made then have not corrected this error!

C'est normal !
Dans le jeu depuis le début aucun pilote de Hurricane ne porte le masque !
Pour une raison simple : le code qui permet la mise en place du masque n'existe pas !
C'est valable depuis la création du jeu... et les mods qui ont été fait ensuite n'ont jamais corrigé cette erreur !

If your results do not live up to your expectations, tell yourself that the great oak was once an acorn too. - Lao Zi -
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10   Go Up

Page created in 0.074 seconds with 24 queries.