Special Aircraft Service

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 10   Go Down

Author Topic: SAS Hurricane Pack v2.1  (Read 70882 times)

SAS~Anto

• Aussie Bush Pilot
  • Editor
  • Retired from modding
Re: SAS Hurricane Pack v2.1
« Reply #12 on: April 12, 2011, 02:01:54 AM »

Shouldn't be hard to do, just need to find time to do it :)

CWMV

• Kalashnikov connoisseur
  • Modder
  • A free people ought to be armed and disciplined.
« Reply #13 on: April 12, 2011, 02:18:09 AM »

Is that a DB powered hurricane...!
Oh BABY!

Knochenlutscher

• Flying Ass Clown #10
  • Modder
  • aka Segfej
« Reply #14 on: April 12, 2011, 02:42:42 AM »

8) A Hurrischmitt, sweet.
Wiseman : "Did you speak the exact words?" Ash : "Look, maybe I didn't say every single little tiny syllable, no. But basically I said them, yeah."

Radoye

« Reply #15 on: April 12, 2011, 10:46:20 AM »

Is that a DB powered hurricane...!
Oh BABY!
Yep, official designation LVT-1, a Hurricane fuselage mated to a DB-601. One prototype converted from an existing Hawker-built Hurricane in preparation for a full scale local production.

However the profile isn't 100% accurate, there aren't many surviving photos of the bird so there is some speculation about how exactly did the cowling looked like. It is clear however that it wasn't simply lifted from Me 109 as the image above would suggest.

The plane was extensively tested and showed good promise, but the programme was halted when Germans invaded Yugoslavia. During the April campaign it was briefly flown operationally but was damaged after a forced landing caused by engine trouble. The wreck was then destroyed to prevent its capture.
I'm an island, surrounded by a sea of idiots!

warhawk

« Reply #16 on: April 14, 2011, 03:33:56 AM »

One thing that is certain is that most work was done in a shop.
The cowling shape did match the fuselage (almost), and the workers bent it a little with their hands to fit!

The armament was also pretty awesome - 8 wing machine-guns and a 20mm nose cannon!

jlan5031

« Reply #17 on: May 02, 2011, 10:45:11 AM »

In ref. to Feb 3, 2011 thread, I recently installed the HurricanePackSAS and just discovered I have the same problem that was discussed last February. Most of the Hurricane models don't respond to the throttle just as was described before. The RPM slowly drop. When the joystick throttle is moved the boost dial registers a change.
I have SAS button v8.6.7z, offline. My game version is 409m modified to UP 2.01. I have a Logitech throttle which seems to work except for the Hurricanes.
I couldn't see that the solution offered in Feb. applied to my problem. Any help out there?

mandrill

• Modder
« Reply #18 on: May 02, 2011, 03:16:11 PM »

In ref. to Feb 3, 2011 thread, I recently installed the HurricanePackSAS and just discovered I have the same problem that was discussed last February. Most of the Hurricane models don't respond to the throttle just as was described before. The RPM slowly drop. When the joystick throttle is moved the boost dial registers a change.
I have SAS button v8.6.7z, offline. My game version is 409m modified to UP 2.01. I have a Logitech throttle which seems to work except for the Hurricanes.
I couldn't see that the solution offered in Feb. applied to my problem. Any help out there?

I have exactly the same problem with all stock Spitfire V's and also hurricanes. Do you know what causes this issue?

jlan5031

« Reply #19 on: May 02, 2011, 05:46:24 PM »

My Spitfire Vs work in both UP201 and 410.1. I just have problems with the Hurricanes. And no, I'm sorry, I haven't the slightest idea what the problem is. The only reference I found to a similar problem showed up in a "throttle problems" search "Tech Help" for Feb 3, 2011 entitled "Buttons 7.7 No Throttle Hurricane," but, as you can see, the buttons issue was put to bed long before Buttons 8.6.7z. Sorry I can't be more help. I originally put this note in "Tech Help," but no solution was offerred. I moved it to here hoping someone had some ideas.

jlan5031

« Reply #20 on: May 04, 2011, 12:18:31 PM »

Solve throttle problem HurricanePack. Saw, somewhere, a tote from SAS~Cirx re that problem reappearing in Button 8.6.7.z. I disabled that button and reinstalled v8.4.7z. That solved my problem.

Benno

• Retired Airline Pilot
« Reply #21 on: May 18, 2011, 02:16:01 AM »

Hi'
SAS~Anto  !
I got trouble with Mk2D.  All is working,  seemingly but after starting the engine the plane will not move !! :'(
I have re-calibrated my CH FighterSick (USB) to no effect.  I'm using 4.09M & UP2.1.
Can you shed some light  ??  All other A/C is working fine.  Could it be the latest Buttons  ??
Help/Mayday
Benno

SAS~Anto

• Aussie Bush Pilot
  • Editor
  • Retired from modding
« Reply #22 on: May 22, 2011, 12:53:21 AM »

Could you elaborate on not moving?

CWMV

• Kalashnikov connoisseur
  • Modder
  • A free people ought to be armed and disciplined.
« Reply #23 on: May 22, 2011, 12:57:35 AM »

Referring to the throttle issues ie lack of throttle with a certain set of buttons perhaps?
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 10   Go Up

Page created in 0.169 seconds with 24 queries.