Special Aircraft Service

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 [10] 11   Go Down

Author Topic: HSFX v5.0 download  (Read 70843 times)

Badmuthafunker

Re: HSFX v5.0 download
« Reply #108 on: May 25, 2011, 02:37:39 PM »

Thanks CF, my mistake. I'll hang fire for a bit.  :)

Cheers asheshouse, but I get this message when I click the static download link at 242 squadron....

"Download not available
The following download is not available:
http://rapidshare.com/files/453901984/2473FD71E3D053DAB74F0F01014888BA0 KB

The file of the above link no longer exists. This could be for several reasons:

?The uploader deleted the file
?The file contained illegal contents and was deleted from our servers by our abuse-team.
?The file is incorrect
?The server is busy and can not process the request."

Not to worry guys, I'll get sorted eventually.  :)

asheshouse

• SAS Team
« Reply #109 on: May 26, 2011, 03:28:04 AM »

I used the torrent download to get mine. Works much better for me with slow broadband speeds.
Your right. The rapidshare link does seem to be dead but there is an alternative Hotfile link on the same page which works fine.

As CrazyFlak says, if quantity of mods is important to you then UP certainly has the greater content.
However I have had no problem adding additional maps and mods to HSFX. My added mods include IL2 1956 Jet Pack and new maps like West Front 1944.

Ashe

StG77_HaDeS

• Character is destiny
  • SAS Honourable Member
  • Act quickly,think slowly
    • IL2 FREE Mods for the IL2 On-Line Community
« Reply #110 on: May 30, 2011, 07:18:24 AM »

As CrazyFlak says, if quantity of mods is important to you then UP certainly has the greater content.
However I have had no problem adding additional maps and mods to HSFX. My added mods include IL2 1956 Jet Pack and new maps like West Front 1944.

Ashe

Well, since i have few mins to post I'll clear some "foggy" areas. UP and HSFX are so similar yet so Different things.
You cannot compare oranges with apples and same applies for both packs.Ashe said "quantity of addons".
By saying this someone would simply imply that: "Ok UP 3.0RC has more planes, objects, ships, and stuff like this"
However the truth is much more "deep". In UP you have addons that really Evolve IL2 and adds to it other dimentions of experience. You cannot treat "ZUTI's MDS 1.2" like just "another addon". Its a whole different world, a whole different experience that changes multi-player forever by enabling multi-crew positions, resource management and Rearm Repair Refuel possibilities. Stock "MDS" in 4.10.1m has around 10% of the functionality that the MDS 1.2 currently has in UP 3.0 RC. In the same category comes Lutz's AI triggers addon. And then the reworked guns and cannons that took literally 1000s of times testing and researching. You cannot treat the above as just "more addons". They belong to a different category. And you cannot just "add" MDS 1.2 like you add a plane.
Moreover many other things are tweaked in UP like the indexing time of the data in the SFS archives and that's why game although has many GBs of additional data loads even faster that the "stock" one. Let alone the fact that game runs smoother that any other addons package and in some cases even more smooth with more FPS than stock game.
Last but not least the SFS archives of UP are like native ones and don't have corrupted data while for other addons packages this is not true. UP is the only addons package that uses the SAME Format (with better indexing and compression ratio) like the one that 1C/MG used for IL2. No-one mod-package has achieved this so far.
All the above and even more are not in the category of "more addons/mods".
I do acknowledge that we have bugs, hence the "RC" version of UP 3.0, and that our ReadMe is unfinished but we will fix the above before the final version.
We have planes and many maps and repaints that are simply out of ReadMe. We haven't promote UP 3.0RC the way we should but we will try to do so before Final Version comes out.

DD_BadAim

« Reply #111 on: May 30, 2011, 09:47:10 AM »

I'm running HSFX 5.0, UP3, and SAS MOdact 3 in the same install, and it works fabulously. Thanks to the guys here and at UP, I can have my cake and eat it too. Now when I go to hyperlobby, I just check what version I need, change it with the handy-dandy switcher (if I need to) and I'm on my way. 4 versions in one install! WOOOHOOO!

David Prosser

« Reply #112 on: September 11, 2011, 08:19:22 PM »

Fullquote snipped by Admin
[DJP]  Id one of the d/l sites a pay site? I'd prefer some site you can link to.

cheers

David Prosser

CharlieChap

• SAS Honourable Member
« Reply #113 on: September 13, 2011, 08:21:59 AM »

Pretty sure its not a paysite (it may be the usual 'pay to increase your download speed or reduce your wait time' crap that a lot of those freehosts  do.),  there may be some other links if you check the 242 site ?.

David Prosser

« Reply #114 on: September 19, 2011, 08:17:01 PM »

Pretty sure its not a paysite (it may be the usual 'pay to increase your download speed or reduce your wait time' crap that a lot of those freehosts  do.),  there may be some other links if you check the 242 site ?.

[DJP]  No probs. I D/Led a torrent, and it works.

cheers

David Prosser

Hairog

• http://www.amazon.com/dp/1497358116
« Reply #115 on: September 28, 2011, 05:14:07 AM »

The reference on  torrent  doesn't work, please update!

Ref still doesn't work. Please update!

Thank you.
World War Three 1946 Ebook-http://www.amazon.com/dp/1497358116

cmirko

« Reply #116 on: September 30, 2011, 02:31:13 AM »

Canine

« Reply #117 on: January 13, 2012, 08:17:04 PM »

Not working on my end???

<Gunny>

« Reply #118 on: January 14, 2012, 02:13:41 PM »

Right click link and    " save as " try that.

Bad_Pil0t

« Reply #119 on: January 17, 2012, 03:09:14 AM »

Hi all,

I like HSFX 5.0 and 5.0.1 but I'm having some trouble with a couple key bindings... specifically the Bomb Door key, landing gear, fuel dump, and the toggle tailhook keys.
No matter what Keys I try, i end up making power adjustments rather then the desired outcome.

Under C:\Program Files (x86)\Ubisoft\IL-2 Sturmovik 1946\Files\i18n\controls (and controls_ru) I found there is a translation issue?

Power70                   Power 70
Power60                   Power 60
Power50                   Dump Fuel (F9F)
Power40                   TailHook Up/Down
Power30                   Power 30
Power20                   Gear Up/Down
Power10                   Open/Close Bomb Bay
Power0                    Power 0
StepAuto                  Prop. Pitch Auto
AIRCRAFT_FLAPS_NOTCH_UP   Flaps Up
AIRCRAFT_FLAPS_NOTCH_DOWN Flaps Down

Can anybody offer me some direction please?

Thanks,

BP
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 [10] 11   Go Up

Page created in 0.083 seconds with 25 queries.