Special Aircraft Service

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 11   Go Down

Author Topic: HSFX v5.0 download  (Read 70828 times)

PO_MAK_249RIP

• CMON U SPURS!
Re: HSFX v5.0 download
« Reply #12 on: March 17, 2011, 10:41:18 AM »

Hmmm! Must have missed that on the readme !!
Corsair Carbide case, Intel core i5 4690 3.5ghz with Arctic Cooler, Asus Rock H97 performance, MSI Ventus XS OC 1660GTX 6GB DDR6, 8GB Corsair Vengeance 1600mhz, 256GB/500GB Crucial SSDs, Windows 10 64bit.

StG77_HaDeS

• Character is destiny
  • SAS Honourable Member
  • Act quickly,think slowly
    • IL2 FREE Mods for the IL2 On-Line Community
« Reply #13 on: March 17, 2011, 10:48:04 AM »

Hello :)

I know you are all impatient and rightful so for New UP. We expect it to release it between 1-7 of April.
http://ultrapack.tuttovola.org/index.php/topic,3791.msg35988.html#msg35988

We are planning to include great innovations as consolidated aircraft slots, new ZUTI's MDS 1.2 with multi-crew support, hopefully the AI triggers and AI reduced visibility through clouds and in relation to sun.
We have been working along with many "SASers", and we will also support the Jet-war pack. And many many more.

I hope to give you more details soon :)

Cheers :)

CWMV

• Kalashnikov connoisseur
  • Modder
  • A free people ought to be armed and disciplined.
« Reply #14 on: March 17, 2011, 12:31:03 PM »

I know you are all impatient and rightful so for New UP. We expect it to release it between 1-7 of April.

We are planning to include great innovations as consolidated aircraft slots, new ZUTI's MDS 1.2 with multi-crew support, hopefully the AI triggers and AI reduced visibility through clouds and in relation to sun.
We have been working along with many "SASers", and we will also support the Jet-war pack. And many many more.

Very anxiously awaiting!

Knochenlutscher

• Flying Ass Clown #10
  • Modder
  • aka Segfej
« Reply #15 on: March 17, 2011, 12:58:12 PM »

Not many Seeds, but dlling anyway, when back from Vacation it should be down and UP right on the way, cool.
Thanks to the 242 Team and Hades too, hold the line.
Wiseman : "Did you speak the exact words?" Ash : "Look, maybe I didn't say every single little tiny syllable, no. But basically I said them, yeah."

NS~mati140

• #27 of the New Squadron (NS)
« Reply #16 on: March 17, 2011, 01:38:59 PM »

2 Questions about H5FX:
                           ^why don't you use 5 instead of S to signalize v5? (no, it's not one of those questions :P)

1. Is JetWar56 compatible with it? Because there are already old MiGs and Sabress in it, and also some effects from HG&P (Plutonium wasn't compatible with BBE Fx which are included in JetWar)?

2. What actually is SEOW?

Gatrasz

• Supporter
  • Dead but dreaming...
« Reply #17 on: March 17, 2011, 01:49:26 PM »

Great and, for me, unexpected ! Thanks to all of them !

Aracno

• Modder
« Reply #18 on: March 17, 2011, 01:54:16 PM »

2. What actually is SEOW?

It's another way to play IL2.
The most immersive you can imagine.

http://seowhq.net/

http://wiki-seow-en.swil.fr/index.php/Main_Page

LuseKofte

« Reply #19 on: March 17, 2011, 03:51:11 PM »

Only one pack for me  :) , but that does not mean I am not grateful for the work done here  ;)

Spinnetti

« Reply #20 on: March 17, 2011, 05:50:40 PM »

Great... UP is top notch!

rollnloop

« Reply #21 on: March 17, 2011, 07:07:27 PM »

This is a great modpack, thanks very much to all involved. It seems very rich and will be able to provide entertainment for more SEOW years certainly !

If i may add a quick nitpick, SONAR is sadly still very much here, too bad a better integration of Tiger's antiSONAR files couldn't be done despite your efforts.

I also noticed that P40E/N 3D corrections for dihedral are not included, maybe for a later addition ?

CWMV

• Kalashnikov connoisseur
  • Modder
  • A free people ought to be armed and disciplined.
« Reply #22 on: March 17, 2011, 08:09:42 PM »

Man this is everything i was waiting for in the next UP. Really amazing stuff.
I have to say though I didn't realize that there was a question of 'loyalty' still. I thought all the big movers and shakers in the mod world were getting along.

SAS~CirX

• R.I.P.
  • SAS Honourable Member
  • No Zips, Only Buttons
« Reply #23 on: March 18, 2011, 12:47:38 AM »

Man this is everything i was waiting for in the next UP. Really amazing stuff.
I have to say though I didn't realize that there was a question of 'loyalty' still. I thought all the big movers and shakers in the mod world were getting along.

Hi CWMV. I dont think there is this question anymore. HSFX caters for a sepcific group, and so does UP, and the mature view they are taking is to focus on those groups, without compromising to the other, which is not needed anymore. I think it is great. The divercity will make the IL2 world richer.

Some people may find they like both packs, and I myself will have an install of each. I use UP for my own "mega game building" mod install, and I always have a HSFX install also, but I am not a SEOW player, and usually I use it for reference, or to see some of the clever ways they made some things.

My congrats to HSFX on the release. I cannot wait to DL. :)
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 11   Go Up

Page created in 0.074 seconds with 22 queries.