Special Aircraft Service

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 [9] 10 11   Go Down

Author Topic: HSFX v5.0 download  (Read 70830 times)

western0221

• Modder
  • Live in Japan
    • IL-2 itaki blog
Re: HSFX v5.0 download
« Reply #96 on: March 27, 2011, 11:33:54 PM »

Hi Charlie!

G limits have been added for all additional New Planes.
We took  values from 'similar' aircraft in most cases.  ( so for example, a new zero will have a similar limit to a stock one)
You can best see this pulling out of a high speed dive of course.
Make sure you have  the G limits option enables  in the game settings if you are not seeing it.

Thanks.
I see.
I will try again pull up more strong.

Another question, about Jets AI fuel culculation.

I flyed a Quick Mission "Scramble" with F-86A and F total 6.
After fights, I landed my HomeBase.
But other AIs' 5 F-86A/F became out of fuel. No plane came back to HomeBase.
I think, F-86 uses more more fuel than recipro planes, AI mistook at culculating?

At same time, AIs' F-84G flyed "Air start" , they came back to Homebase and landed.
Umm...

gereloco_22

« Reply #97 on: March 31, 2011, 09:54:58 AM »

hey nothing happends i got everything v.4.10.1 and modact 2.72  hsfxv5.1 .... when i try to play online i can't couse i "didn't got hsfx "   ......   :S (sorry my realy bad english)

RAF209_Rebell

« Reply #98 on: April 01, 2011, 09:15:14 PM »

Sirs,,I'm having issues with this new mod pack. First off I fly IL2 forr the big bombers and prefer online play over single player. Without them it's useless to me. The problem is I Can't fly my B-17 online. I tried it in quick mission and have b-17 cockpits but nothing online but problems. I have the 5.0 and added the hotfix 5.01 (it shows the little 1 even). Also added the dirrect to drive patch as that's what I have. Any suggestions or tips would be much appreciated as I hear others in the skies of valor server with the same problems.

I'm sure in someone's mind this change was needed,,but for us average & busy guys that use this as entertainment,,spending 42 hours waiting for a download that doesn't work is a bit frustrating and I fail to see the hoohaa about the change after finally getting the bugs out of 4.09. I'm not a big fan of the torrent download anyway.

RAF209_Rebell
www.raf209squadron.net

just

« Reply #99 on: April 06, 2011, 02:51:54 AM »

Thanks for this

I can't select nav beacons. Or change the compass. Funny cause I was just getting into flying with no map icons or player icon and navigating by compass, landmarks and beacons... really gives me a sense of being lost behind enemy lines and having to find my way home before i run out of fuel.

The the flight models seem subtly changed for the better too... Love the Do217 pit  :)

western0221

• Modder
  • Live in Japan
    • IL-2 itaki blog
« Reply #100 on: April 06, 2011, 03:56:17 AM »

Hi just.

You sould install 5.0.1Hotfix.

CharlieChap

• SAS Honourable Member
« Reply #101 on: April 06, 2011, 07:00:55 AM »

hey nothing happends i got everything v.4.10.1 and modact 2.72  hsfxv5.1 .... when i try to play online i can't couse i "didn't got hsfx "   ......   :S (sorry my realy bad english)

Enable 'Expert Mode' and you will be able to join those servers.

Just:- Make sure that you have advanced navigation option turned on in the difficulty options.

Western:- Thank your for your continuing  support (and attention to detail  ;) )

swiss

« Reply #102 on: April 06, 2011, 08:36:47 PM »

HSFX 5 is not compatible with UP is it?

If it is - into which folder do I install it?

Snailsaviour

• Better late, than never...
« Reply #103 on: April 10, 2011, 11:41:07 AM »

Thank you! For all involved!
I followed the instructions by the letter including hot fix and mod activator!
Happy to say that I got most of the old planes are working again and tested some of the new ones!!
It was really easy to install! No hiccups whatsoever!

Lots of respect for you guys!

Greetz Snail

ACE-OF-ASSES

« Reply #104 on: April 14, 2011, 07:56:13 AM »

IL-2 Compare for HSFX 5.0
This version of IL-2 Compare was developed for HSFX 5.0 and is included as part of the HSFX 5.0 download. During the installation of HSFX 5.0 there is an option to install this version of IL-2Compare. This is an updated version to the one that was release with HSFX 5.0 that has a few of the last min changes that did not make it into the final release of HSFX 5.0. I will also be updating this as new planes get added to HSFX 5.0 and I will also be adding more real world data performance tests

The following link(s) are provided as a separate download for those who have yet to download and HSFX 5.0, or choose not to install it during the HSFX 5.0 install

IL-2CompHSFX.zip

The following read me is provided here separately but is also included as part of the download.

IL-2CompHSFX_Read_Me.pdf

IL-2 Compare changes
There were several changes made to IL-2 Compare some of the most notable listed here

1) In this version of IL-2 Compare all the performance data is relative to the standard atmosphere as apposed to the atmosphere of the Crimea map. The purpose for using the flight test map is two fold; one the flight test map is set to standard atmospheric conditions; two most if not all real world test data is converted to standard atmospheric conditions. Therefore using the flight test map to collect data on allows for the direct comparisons between in-game data and real world data.

2) In this version of IL-2 Compare there is two types of data, one IL-2 in-game data and two real world data (RWD). The real world data is obtained from real world test reports and converted to the IL-2 Compare data file formats. The real world data comes in two types, flight test data and estimated (read calculated on paper) data. Where the flight test data is data collected during an actual flight test and the estimated data is data that was derived by flight test engineers. One should keep in mind that estimated data can be very optimistic in some cases and very conservative in others and therefore should not be taken as fact. Also note that only the altitude vs. rate of climb and altitude vs. TAS data is provided, in that these were the two standard tests done in WWII. Thus the other graphs and features in IL2Comp will not work with RWD. The brackets at the beginning and end of the file name are used to separate and sort the RWD from the in-game data. More RWD will be added over time as a separate download. The purpose of including real world data is so the in-game plane performance can be compared to the real world test data performance to see how well the in-game plane matches the real world data.

3) Many of the labels on the graphs were re-named, for example 100% was renamed to MIL, for military power settings, and 110% was renamed to WEP, for war emergency power settings.

For more details and installation instruction refer to the IL-2CompHSFX_Read_Me.pdf file

CWMV

• Kalashnikov connoisseur
  • Modder
  • A free people ought to be armed and disciplined.
« Reply #105 on: May 19, 2011, 05:47:20 PM »

I made a thread in the lounge about this, but It would probably have made more sense to post here.
With the early 109's, everything is great with one exception, the 109C loses power under negative G. This is at odds with reality as the C had the Jumo 210Ga with fuel injection, so it wasn't susceptible to the negative G power loss that the B and D were.
I'm running HSFX 5.1 in SAS 3.2.
Any comments, or am I the only one that noticed?

Badmuthafunker

« Reply #106 on: May 25, 2011, 01:16:46 PM »

Hi all,

After consulting the UP3 readme I've decided to go for this instead (UP3s apparent omission of a flyable Do-17 and any maps were the clichers). Sadly, it appears the files are no longer available from rapidshare. Are there any other static downloads availabe? Plus, is the readme for HSFX5 around anywhere?

asheshouse

• SAS Team
« Reply #107 on: May 25, 2011, 01:32:52 PM »

You can get all the HSFX stuff here http://www.242sqn.com/phpBB2/viewforum.php?f=30&sid=02b9a9ecc85debd1b015b1029989d844

All you need are HSFX 5.0 and Hotfix 1
Needs to be installed on a clean version IL-2 v4.10.1

Also useful to install SAS ModAct for HSFX5 https://www.sas1946.com/main/index.php/topic,14767.0.html
which adds your Mods folder with default ini's and properties files so that you can customise things.

Its a much smaller download than UP which is one of the reasons I like it.

Ashe
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 [9] 10 11   Go Up

Page created in 0.076 seconds with 28 queries.