Special Aircraft Service

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 ... 11   Go Down

Author Topic: HSFX v5.0 download  (Read 70960 times)

moomoo2

Re: HSFX v5.0 download
« Reply #60 on: March 19, 2011, 11:49:09 AM »

Was really impressed last night, worked great, this morning I tried again, quick mission works ok, load in mission, got to 100% and stops unless I fly the DO217, I mean every other plane makes it crash. Every so slightly annoyed. How can you uninstall HSFX?

CharlieChap

• SAS Honourable Member
« Reply #61 on: March 19, 2011, 12:32:24 PM »

Thats very mysterious.. software that went from working.....user does nothing at all...Corrupt.. (and the strangest corruption I have ever heard of, usually if there is a corruption il2 won't load.)

Your Hard drive old  ?   We have run and tested this literally thousands of times in the last months. I have never heard of anything like what you describe  from any other user in 2 + years.

r4xm

« Reply #62 on: March 19, 2011, 01:33:13 PM »

Was really impressed last night, worked great, this morning I tried again, quick mission works ok, load in mission, got to 100% and stops unless I fly the DO217, I mean every other plane makes it crash. Every so slightly annoyed. How can you uninstall HSFX?

I have the same problem..

thefruitbat

• http://dangerdogz.com
    • Dangerdogz
« Reply #63 on: March 19, 2011, 02:44:03 PM »

Hi guys, does anyone know where the creaking noise under g is located, trying to get rid of it when flying offline.

i've demounted the 2 HSFX sound sfs files, and moved them elsewhere, and mounted the 2 SAS sound sfs files and moved them in.

it all sounds like my modact 4.101 install now, except the creaking is still there ???

i kinda figured it was going to be somewhere in the HSFX sfs files, not sure where to look now.

cheers fruitbat

Edit, nevermind, i was being stupid :D

LuseKofte

« Reply #64 on: March 19, 2011, 05:19:28 PM »

They also use open canopy mod for mig 3 witch fuck up the pit on SU 2

vegetarian

« Reply #65 on: March 20, 2011, 02:18:15 AM »

No problems with quick missions or game crashing here. That's a real strange issue - possibly those with that problem have not upgraded correctly to v4.10.1 before they installed HSFX? Just a thought.

I agree with fruitbat about the creaking sound, I feel like I am on old sailing boat rather that a high performance WW2 aircraft. Would be good to be able to delete that effect.

So far the only additional mods I have installed are NOMAPFRAME and +P40-New Wings. Just about everything else worthwhile is already included, although I daresay it won't be long before I add more stuff.

Installed and playing Poltava's Vampires campaign. Fantastic. Thanks for the superb job Poltava, one of your best (and that's saying something!)

SAS~Poltava

• Avid FMB user
  • SAS Honourable Member
  • Help Ukraine fight
    • Check out my modded campaigns
« Reply #66 on: March 20, 2011, 02:55:58 AM »

Thanks for the kind words vegetarian. As I see it, I just connect all those lovely things that others have created, as a way to give something back to the community.

And, yes, I have managed to D/L HSFX 5.0 too! Now I'm just sitting here wondering what to do with it.  ;D Thanks for this. Great job!!!
You want to give financial support to a front line Ukraine unit fighting the Russian invaders? Paypal kyivragnarock@gmail.com

LuseKofte

« Reply #67 on: March 20, 2011, 05:19:42 AM »

I had loads of problem with first install, but over a clean 4101 install it is bugfree . exept from the bug on SU 2 pit.
I installed Benitomussos mods (QMB pro Mission pro minimap and hudconfig) in jsgmemods and they work fine

SAS~CirX

• R.I.P.
  • SAS Honourable Member
  • No Zips, Only Buttons
« Reply #68 on: March 20, 2011, 07:56:57 PM »

That creaking sound: I also picked it up while reviewing the soundset. (believe it or not we actualy did make them softer than they were originally)I have not got HSFX 5 dowloaded yet...it will take a few days. Does it have a MODS and a FILES folder? If so, I can get those files and do you guys a little "no-creak" patch, even while I still am downloading the whole pack :)

Ill have a look in the morning.

woofiedog

« Reply #69 on: March 20, 2011, 10:28:13 PM »

A bit of a download while having to explain to my wife... I only have till tomorrow and it will be finished... or maybe I'll be finished! LoL

But want to say...  Thank's to all for this extensive and well thought out package! 

vegetarian

« Reply #70 on: March 21, 2011, 04:35:14 AM »

There's a "Files" folder (lower case) with the usual sub-folders but no "MODS" folder with the default installation. I created a separate "MODS" folder and installed a couple of mods, which seem to work OK so far.

LuseKofte

« Reply #71 on: March 21, 2011, 04:38:27 AM »

That creaking sound: I also picked it up while reviewing the soundset. (believe it or not we actualy did make them softer than they were originally)I have not got HSFX 5 dowloaded yet...it will take a few days. Does it have a MODS and a FILES folder? If so, I can get those files and do you guys a little "no-creak" patch, even while I still am downloading the whole pack :)

Ill have a look in the morning.

No it does not have mods folder, I had to put Benitomussos exelent mods in jsgmemods and it worked. Had some fuzz with ecran wide but that too worked after a while , with some conf. adjustments
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 ... 11   Go Up

Page created in 0.081 seconds with 24 queries.