Special Aircraft Service

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 [11]   Go Down

Author Topic: ALL my campaigns - a simple list  (Read 36801 times)

SAS~Poltava

• Avid FMB user
  • SAS Honourable Member
  • Keep calm and carry on
    • Check out my modded campaigns
Re: ALL my campaigns - a simple list
« Reply #120 on: September 21, 2019, 04:47:44 AM »

Teddy,

I will see if I can find the old version on some old HD. Can't guarantee success, though. Now I try to save and include old versions of campaigns, but this was before I started doing this as routine ...
My aim: to build campaigns for Mods! You can find them here: http://mission4today.com/index.php?name=Downloads3&file=search&sa=740

221teddy

« Reply #121 on: September 22, 2019, 11:48:40 AM »

Poltava,

I just got through your outstanding "Darwin  Defenders" campaign in VPmod. Now I am interested in doing so with the Japanese counterpart "Fire over Darwin". Following the campaign list at the beginning of this discussion (first post) the "Fire over Darwin" campaign should be updated to version 4.12. When I download it from M4T there is only included an old version requiring the AAA mod (following the readme.text) or for 4.09 mod (description in M4T). Are these descriptions correct? Or are the texts not updated and the included mission is for 4.12 (HSFX, VP?). If not: where can I download the 4.12 version?

SAS~Poltava

• Avid FMB user
  • SAS Honourable Member
  • Keep calm and carry on
    • Check out my modded campaigns
« Reply #122 on: September 22, 2019, 02:47:22 PM »

Teddy!

No, sorry, that was me marking it wrong.  :-| The "Fire over Darwin" campaign is still only available in 4.10 (I have corrected this.)

BUT!

My collegue Edc2 have "Fire over Darwin" on his list of campaigns that he hopes to update to BAT/4.12 standards!  ;)
My aim: to build campaigns for Mods! You can find them here: http://mission4today.com/index.php?name=Downloads3&file=search&sa=740
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 [11]   Go Up

Page created in 0.012 seconds with 26 queries.